youtube.com/watch?v=prUJgLCVV9w
youtube.com/watch?v=YyZB4Wjdq_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its probably nothing

First for nuke the bastards

>lads
>us.gif

no digits, no lmars

We'd need a pretty large launch vehicle to get them there, and it would take a long fucking time.

kek does not will it. it was influenced by gravity of some other large object, that's it.

kek confirm its ayy lmaos pls

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RAPE ME AYYFUS

This. If it were anything, the story would have never seen publication.

thank you kek

all prise kek

Why another thread

Its just another dwarf planet like the other 50 we have in the kuiper belt, faggot.

I wouldn't worry about them

This.

Kek has spoken

KEK IS HERE

THE MEME MAGIC STIRS

keep looking to the sky
there's more up there than stars

Oh right... i forgot this is Sup Forums

I'm a faggot and the last thread was entertaining. A little relief from the CTR faggots spamming Sup Forums for weeks on end.

You guys realize that planets are being propelled away from each other at faster than the speed of light? This thing is only getting farther away from us

What is that?

benis xdd

>mfw the imperium of man will exist in my lifetime

NO, THAT IS NOT HOW WORKS
YOU CAN'T JUST CALL YOURSELF A FAGGOT.

THIS IS WRONG.

It's the moon, faggot!
You went there. Remember?

Light being reflected off space dust you fucking idiot

Sounds like something an ayy lmao would say before invading us

also should be prepared to nuke Earth, as a bargaining chip in case the war doesn't go well.

swamp gas

its a fucking group of stones in space theres trillions and trillions of stones in space this is the worst happening ive ever seen go hang yourself please

IT'S R2D2

>come on user
>Leave Earth and let me show you the stars

In all seriousness why would a spacefaring civilization even want out resources? What do we have that they'd want. Literally every element is widely available in massive quantities, just floating about in massive clouds. If they have the ability to go FTL, then it should be relatively painless to harvest gas giants or rocky planets or water moons or whatever the fuck they need.

Fucking A+ website design there

SPACE WAR NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=8JR2CU4ApCI

Oh neat.

dna

If aliens came and offered you to see the universe, would you go?

I'd go regardless if they had plans to shove shit up my ass. Totally worth the gamble.

i hope they are post scarcity, but we better be prepared for anything

well when you think even during hitlers lifetime from no planes, no cars to modernistic cars, radios, jet planes and rockets.

just think what will be during our lifetime

i want to genocide Humanity via Asari genetic overwrite

its the most gentle genocide ever.

Dub-dubs
Mein eyes

>BETA are coming

pls no, we don't even have a moonbase yet

>something weird going on on the space
>"AYY LMAOS"
c'mon burger I want an interstellar bf as much as the next faggot but we have no reason to believe it's ayys instead of a celestial body that doesn't has it's origin from the same source as the solar planets.

youtube.com/watch?v=prUJgLCVV9w

THOSE ARE ALIENS
OH SHIEEET
*smacks lips*
YA'LL NEED TO BE SHOOTING THAT
YA'LL NEED TO BE SHOOTING THAT

>faster than the speed of light

Secureteam10 is the most based UFO channel on the entire internet, prove me wrong boys

youtube.com/watch?v=YyZB4Wjdq_4

Indeed!

I FEEL LONELY LO LO LO LO LONELY

Complex data integration, do you even know how much unique data we produce every day, now imagine that being directed and harnessed for unknown processing needs, we're literally a semi-sentient random idea generator running off the rails several billion times a day

these posts are making me realize how much I want a friendly ayylmao visit, and they give us new technology.
I hope it happens in our lifetime.

I'd let them shove shit up my ass for free

no homo but its fucking ayy lmaos bro cmon

u wot? its made from the same shit as everything else. Sure its relatively complex but i'm sure chemically producing that shit has to be easier than coming here to squeeze 0.00001 grams of it out of us

Time to learn sigil magic

Done in a heartbeat on one condition, access to their versions of computer imaging programs and small-scale industrial fabrication and the limited raw materials

>However, for the simplest interpretation of your question, the answer is that the universe does expand faster than the speed of light, and, perhaps more surprisingly, some of the galaxies we can see right now are currently moving away from us faster than the speed of light!

B..but ufo are fake ? ???

I believe we would be a food source. human cattle.

I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MUH EYES

I DON'T WANNA FAAALL ASLEEP

'CAUSE I'D MISS YOU, BABEH

AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THANG

they would probably steal wikipedia and leave.

In b4 those ay lmaos are orbitting that sun because they went too far trying to contact earth but died out and now are obitting that planet with a secret code
Saying that Earth has just 3 years before it gets destroyed

Fire up that orion project you fatass fucks.
You are our first and last hope.

this
many generations of starfarers, all out in space, and perhaps it's more dangerous than we think. who knows what this long exposure to unkown dangers would do to a species, but perhaps an upshot of new, unaffected dna would do the trick...

Hell, just knowing something else is out there and botgered to let us know on a grand scale would open so many avenues to inspire the next golden age

Please take me away.
I want sex with a female ayy lmao.
I hope they believe in odin.

>Niku, which is estimated to be less than 200 kilometers in diameter, is actually a part of a group of objects, all of which are circling the sun backwards on the same 110-degree plane

INVASION FLEET CONFIRMED

KEK SAVE US

let me tell you people about the aliens. aint no way in hell aliens are around here and even if they were they dont want a damn thing to do with us. just fucking rocks and shit in the sky and there is nothing out there so quit wasting your time on stupid shit and realize that aliens arent anywhere but here

I DON'T WANT TO MISS ONE SMILE

I DON'T WANT TO MISS ONE KISS

I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU

RIGHT HERE WITH YOU, JUST LIKE THIS

I JUST WANT TO HOLD YOU CLOSE

FEEL YOUR HEART SO CLOSE TO MINE

AND JUST STAY HERE IN THIS MOMENT

FOR ALL THE REST OF TIME

damn that's weird! thanks for the video very interesting

if aliens believed in a god called Odin that fit the same description as our Odin, It'd be safe to say Norse Paganism was right after all

>Secureteam10
>most based UFO channel on the entire internet,

Think about it this way.
They might come here to prevent us from going there.
See "berserker" variation of van neumann probes.

If you can travel the stars at near FTL velocities, food shouldn't be an issue. Plus, humans taste bad.

It is.

They don't want our resources.

What they might want is to observe us. You see they might be capable of interstellar travel but intelligent life is probably extremely rare.

We might be the first civilization they encounter.

>all of which are circling the sun backwards on the same 110-degree plane
Lord have mercy on our souls

Do you want to raise you wife's daughter and help make the Galaxy blue?

speaking of ayy lmaos...I heard dese dindus speak that ATLien jive

They have the most comfiest channel ever, binge watch them mate

Maybe not the internet, but on youtube as far as i've seen. Feel free to prove me wrong

They don't want resources, they've returned for their kangs.

I fucking love these memes

sorry to dissapoint you, lads
it's just something with a spinning orbit

automated harvesting 'drones' that don't account for inhabited planets.
for all we know there could be billions of life-filled planets, so to ayylmaos just deleting another race like us could be no big deal.

Fuckoff

>mfw humanity is about to be destroyed and I realize I never had a gf or experienced a love like Batman and Steve Tyler Jr. did
Fuck you user

To you

>faster than the speed of light

or maybe it's like the plot to this book.

humans from an alternate dimension.

stanley kubriks phone charging off set

This guy's one of them!

I guess these astronomers forgot Pluto doesn't orbit on the same plane as the rest of the Solar System, and as such another object orbiting perpendicular to the rest wouldn't be a big deal.

Just embrace it user

This faggot can't read

it's spinning backwards though

First impact when?

A weather balloon