Who is the strongest 'stan'?

Who is the strongest 'stan'?
Who is the dominant military power, and the best economically?

I'm refering to:
>Kazakhstan
>Turkmenistan
>Tajikstan
>Uzbekistan
>Kyrgyzstan
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

Just by looking at the map I would think Kazakhstan is the most powerful (excluding Pakistan due to nukes and shit). Is this assumption correct?

afganistan isn't a country.
pakistan isnt a country just an acronym.
rest of those counties are Turkic, inshallah they can unite with turkey. inshallah the arab countries unite as well, inshallah we can have a turkic/arab alliance. allahu akbar

amen

By far Pakistan is the strongest. It is not even a competition.

Finally I get it. All these Islamic phrases, they don't mean a thing! They're just PUNCTUATION.

Pakistan has nukes, the others don't.

the kazakhs have stronger memes

Pakistan probably. They actually have something resembling an economy and by far the best and most experienced military.

Kazakhstan has best potassium, unlike assholes Uzbekistan.

>9 replies
>nobody has pointed out yet that Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan are mislabeled
>Sup Forums education

Pakistan has nukes and one of the better intelligence agencies, not only out of middle east/asia but the world. So yeah, Pakistan is my choice

1.Paki
2.Kazakhstan
The others dont even register.

bongiston has best curr

so does kazakhsan

What even goes on in these countries?

Besides Japan I can't imagine what life is like in a non-white country.

I just imagine some poor 5'2" shitskin sewing his finger into one of my shirts or hats.

Tadjikistan and Afghanistan are persian countries you ignorant goat fucker

Kazakhstan doesn't have nukes.

u forgot kazakhsan

Pakistan has a military larger than all the "Stans" combined.

Central Asia is literally the most uninteresting place on this entire planet. When was the last time you heard of shit happening in Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan.

Every couple of years, a USA (ROME) official throws a dart at the Stan board... wherever it lands is the dominant Stan until they either piss us off or we get bored.

id also liek to hear more about these countries. are they all pretty much borat looking gypsies?

>american
>being this ignorant
Shocking

If they're going to form a Stanistan they should exclude Pakistan. Fuck Pakistan, they're not central Asians and they're a terrorist client state.

Capital should be Samarkand.

And whoever made that map mixed up Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

Posting for glorious united Stanistan

sounds about right

Go some time, it's not as bad as you think. I've been to Pakistan and it's pretty good, places like Lahore and Islamabad are full of foreigners, mostly white.

Shut up Germanistan

This will be the true world war 3 right here folks. Russia is a fake enemy set up by the media

Doesn't Stan just mean "land of", like Pakistan is the land of the Pakis.

t. race traitor weeaboo

Germany would be my guess.

bongistan's military is superior to all the "Stans" combined.

but honestly in those places, literally nothing interesting these days. Unless you're interested in other cultures, history, etc etc.

correct kek
land of kazakhs etc
but pakis is the funniest

Where is Swedistan?

Used to be the center of civilization and mankind's progress until the Mongols happened.

The suffix -stan means "place of"

What kind of lame and redundant name is that?

exclude afghan and pakis, wasn't they all apart of the USSR and soviet satellites?

Whats the refugee situation up in Finland? Are you guys getting a lot of them?

Lechistan

They were

You mean south-west Asia?

Also "muh mongol invasion" there were resurgences after the mongol invasion. Your ability to recover is a sign of civilized life.

technically it shares them with russia

k'stan was the place for ussr nuks

k'stan can into space

even russia/usa cant into space

>Not including India...
Idiot ignoring that India is actually Hindustan, "country of the Hindu".
For fuck sake, it was your former colony, you should know that.
Are you stupid, illiterate, underaged, two of the three are all of them?

Fun fact: The 'Paki' part of 'Pakistan' doesn't actually refer to any one people, it's an acronym.

>It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[37] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.[38][39][40] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[41]

Well all OUR launching bases are there since Soviet times and maintained by us... So I wouldnt exactly say it's their accomplishment.

inshallah brother. is it happening?

They should send em to the northen part of Finland and let em freeze.

No, I mean central Asia. It's where most Persians fled to escape from the mudslimes. It's a shame over 90% of them were wiped out in the Mongol invasions.

Well it apparently gave them back to Russia like Ukraine an Belarus did.

Pak means pure, so Pakistan translates to "land of the pure".

They speak different languages so a union could be difficult
Correct?

I can almost picture the frozen statues. Game of thrones-tier

The map looks like a man with a hook nose and a funny hat begging for money tbqh.

We got a lot of them when they started swarming the borders on autumn 2015, mostly iraqis like 30k-50k and almost no syrians. But when the winter came most of them either got deported or fled back to iraq on their own will because they couldn't withstand the finnish winter. And now there's almost none coming. Sweden getting like 2000 a day. Finland maybe 1-5 a day.

But if they exclude Pakistan, they're landlocked and have 0 nukes.

The Kazakhs speak Russian,
The Uzbeks speak Uzbek
Kyrgyzstan speak Russian,
The Turkmen speak Russian
The Tajiks speak russian,
it might not be that hard,

that would be great.

Pretty much like this

lurk in /his/

learn that CA was the focal point of advancement for eons

lurk in /his/ and learn of the Oxus,
Andronovo, tocharians, sogdian, bactrians, khwarezmians who were at the forefront of civilisation

One STAN to rule them all

well most of the militants in pakistan were from uzbekistan(the worst of em atleast) and they escaped to afghanistan when the army started killing them

>trusting the official story

Kazakhstan is the biggest exporter of potasium.
Kazakhstan is the best stan.
All the other countries are run by little girls!

>listing off various bacteria
Fuck off jew

this is OP on his laptop.

>Stanistan
>>Meaning "Home of the Homes

Who the fuck thought this up.

Read a book you stupid plebs.

I got it of google images kek, just wanted to see what Stan is best Stan

>map does not include Germanistan
It's pretty much the only relevant stan

Good for you Finland. Keep it up.

Home of the Homes sounds comfy as fuck desu

what the fuck. No they are not.

wew lad

Kazakstan's because of the warrior mentality.
I think the Ashideena clan was the one that conquered Turkey.

only problem would be afghanistan and pakistan
but people already hate the americans here and its just a matter of a good ruler getting elected(don't know how thats gonna happen but ya never know) to completely side with china and russia

yes they are.
I bet for you europe is a country uneducated scum

>t. bacteria

pakistan straddles the stans and south asia. in that sense it is not a true stan. out of all the true stans kazakhstan is the most developed and militarily powerful.

Nigga. Im a fuckin paki.

Also most populace by a wide margin

thats the most straight forwad answer ive recieved so far.

alright, all I can say is I had breddy good time there without any problems at all.

Hows it like in pakistan now?

its mostly the shitty kind of pakis that migrate to the US
everyone here hates americans and anyone willing to migrate there is considered a sellout

Given the opportunity those people crying "sellout" will be the first ones to come here.

based paki

>pakistan is australoid not mongoloid

well this raises the q:

why are indians/paks misclassified as caucasoid, but not aborigines and papuans?

Yes user... Join us..

Well im here on holiday. I currently live in europe but not permanently. We move around allot depending on where the company my dad is part of puts us.

oh its quite better
ever since the military operation started in the tribal areas,there are wayyyy less bombings and its well,the only thing bad is the current ruler
oh and the deportation of afghans has taken quite some pace

what you on about?

>current ruler
There are no "rulers" in Pakistan

pakis are a mix of aryan and south asian natives.

>why arent aborigines and papuans classified as caucasoid

idk why arent chimps? Bc they fucking arent.

>American education

well,we already are with ya
the public hates the americans but the current ruler is an american puppet
luckily though the military is not so there is that
oh and any measure by anyone to get rid of that puppet results in a threat of sanctions from the us(the military didn't even say they were gonna do anything yet still out of fear of losing their puppet,threatened pakistan with sanctions

Central Asia is fascinating. It has been the home to countless ancient civilizations, the bulk of the silk road, a Mongol seat of power, and is probably one of the least documented and archaeologically excavated areas left on the planet. It was there that tons of early advances were made, then spread to the more popular east and west. Read Empires of the Silk Road sometime if you want more info, lots of neat societal details.

Even today while they're mostly post-Soviet 'democracies' and considerably less unique as compared to their past, they're still rapidly rising economically (for the most part, so is corruption though) and have some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. I particularly enjoyed the area around Tashkent.

Stanistan should definitely happen.

Why do you hate America when America is the only reason you exist as a country and Iran doesn't just genocide you all?

We could just turn a blind eye and let India wipe you out for all the shit your country has pulled, but we put up with you anyways.