I agree. And so should you Trumpfag Trumpshills. He's finished

I agree. And so should you Trumpfag Trumpshills. He's finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2kA4tLkIEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=r2kA4tLkIEo

You poor leafs are so used to taking it up the ass.

>"second amendment people"
refers to the NRA he's telling them they need to lobby harder, and we all know hillary never met a bribe she couldn't take -- he's literally saying that the NRA needs to bribe hillary and that everything will be fine because she is literally a whore

Fuck Off Raphael.

Even if Trump loses he wins. He gave the goy a chance.

Really makes you think.

When I was a liberal a long time ago, I used to think Fox News would just outright fabricate stories to drive a point home, use misinformation and criticize Obama with nothing but hateful rhetoric.

After being redpilled and converting, I see now that Occupy Democrats is far, far worse in their propaganda. There's no other word for it, it's just propaganda, straight up propaganda on the internet. Fucking sickens me. Good thing only retards listen to them.

He even mentioned the NRA several times so everyone knew what he was alluding to when he said 2A people.

Even if he didn't, how would someone interpret it as "I want you to assassinate Hillary plz (^:" unless you're a lefty kike? The whole thing is absurd. We should talk about Omar Mateen's dad sitting 4 rows behind Hillary at her rally but nobody wants to talk about that.

Hello CTR!

>no shilling all afternoon
>5 shill threads on the front page now

What time is it in the USA? Do shills work 9 to 5?

>flag

It doesn't surprise me that you dont know he was talking about the NRA-ILA. If you read the transcript he even says "NRA" in the next sentence

Its called hypocrisy.

Hillary says "He came we saw he died!!" And that is perfectly fine.

Trump eludes to our 2nd amendment RIGHT and he is a racist sexist bigot.

Have a (you), (((you))) fucking leaf kike. kikeleaf. kikeaf. Sage.

People dont realise the importance of this. The only people who think mentioning the second amendment is a threat, are people who already think the second amendment is a threat in the first place. That is literal 5d interstellar Parcheesi.

It's anywhere from 10:52 to 14:52, depending on where they are in the country. If they're in a territory or something, it could be as early at 8:52 or as late (early?) as 4:52 am Friday morning.

These "traitors" should not even be a problem. They were manufactured and brainwashed (flooded) against us from within.

It is not natural that everyone says "Fuck the white guy!" "Fuck guns!" The complete opposite of how we started.

>My feelings got hurt so I say this rule I made up applies!
Who makes this shit?

God damn i wish we had not joined you stupid leafs in 1949, better to have lived in poverty and starved in the north atlantic alone. FUCKING MAINLANDER LEAFS SUCK!

Do you CTR shills really think you are going to sway Sup Forumss opinion with any of this?

Nah, but it's funny seeing you guys go into damage control when trump is so clearly getting blasted in polls :)

>thatll be a horrible day..

What did he mean by this?

>Demorcaps call for a coup if Trump wins
>Its fair we cant let da raciss cracka win smdh!

>Trump calls for people to defend their Rights
>WAAAAH HES DISQUALIFIED CUZ HE A MEANIE

>occupy demotard shill calling others shills

>no shilling all afternoon
and that's wrong, this very same leaf made at least 3 threads before this.

it's over Trump shills
go back to dream about raping little girls

So you're saying that Trump asking the 2nd Amendment supporters to get out and vote for him to beat Hillary Clinton come this November should disqualify him from being president?

>checks flag

Get your fucking delegates elsewhere Cruz

I don't get it. Are they suggesting that leveraging democracy in a way that they don't agree with is grounds for disqualification? Or is it only when one leverages it in a way that defends our guaranteed rights?