Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRhXoZMRTR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg
youtube.com/watch?v=8xbjIDLwyZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-chose-alliance-with-haredim-over-idf-service-for-all-1.448387
jpost.com/Israel-News/High-Court-to-state-on-haredi-army-service-Youve-created-a-monster-451537
richardsilverstein.com/2016/07/17/netanyahu-corruption-scandal-envelops-wealthy-u-s-haredi-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jews cucking Muslims

Where were you when you realized that emulating Israel is the best way to save the white race?

This is not all good news.
We need to find a way to make them normal.

They're doing things right.

More NEET leeches to work in the blackmarket and collect welfare money for 10 children, 20% of whom are retarded.
Slaughter the theistic animals.
>Greater israel when?

>>rip Palestine
It never existed. It all belongs to God to do with as He pleases.

Btw terrorists are going to hell.

Don't they refuse to do the mandatory military service too? How do they get away with this shit?

>3rd from the left
Is that Brendan's sister?
The resemblance is uncanny

i thought all jews were in the conspiracy together?

Much like Catholics, Orthodox Jews breed like rodents to subsume other populations

Just as planned

the middle one

Russian/Polish Jews are best Jews. Guck these Khazar rats

mein gott, jews are satanic even in their appearance

Why do they dress so badly? I mean it seems to be a mitzvot to look like utter crap.

>how?
>typical room temp (celsius) iq kikeo-cucks vote netanyahu
>Nuttyahu wants to stay in power
>create coalition govt with Haredi bloc
>netanyahu is now cucked by haredi/ultraorthofucks
>rest of law abiding citizen shat on

>that fucking top hat

Don't remember, i realized that a very long time ago

>GAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Holy shit this is about the most disgusting line-up I've ever seen.

The only one marginally passable is 4th from the right. Ok maybe 2nd from the right as well but she's got her baby weight.

Dear lord how do they do it? Bags? Excessive alcohol?

Holy shit you really notice the inbreeding when there's a large group of them.

If I removed their stupid hats, would they die?

have you seen hassidic jews man, they can't afford to be picky

>Jews like niggers
>Niggers are gonna outnumber whites soon
>Whites love jews

Nice

>Jews jewing Jews
Pottery. You need another wall to keep haredi in.

Same thing in and around NYC

What are you going to do during the inevitable Yidouts when you can't afford their gibsmedats?

Le inbreeding for yahweh
It's called being the 15th child of parents in their 70s, comes with all the shitty genetic faults and errors.

Catholics actually go to work. Also most Catholics vote conservative in the US. Catholics are one of the few white demographics that are still growing. Catholics and Mormons.

I heard the Hasidics are going to crash the Isreali economy. Is this True? How many can you take? At least 1/3 join the mainstream though right? Is Israel more fucked than sweden?

Kike

They are committed to God user, what do you want from them??

>implying having more Jewish babies is bad

I think those little girls in that pic are cute. I'd do them.
Orthodox Jews seem like the welfare niggers of jews. They do this shit over here, too. Don't work and have loads of kids and subvert local government.

the one in yellow looks like she wants some delegates

this.
ortodox jews will be the killing blow of israel, not iranian nukes

Once all the palestinians are dead have fun getting nuked by iran

Naftali Bennet.

Soon.

There are some ultra-orthodox sects whose teachings basically amount to "marry somebody you're related to and have as many kids as possible". No shit are they ugly, you're looking at generations of inbreeding.

Move the fuck back to The eternal beacon of freedom, greatest ally.

>wife no. 1 has six kids and dies
>wife no. 2 has six kids and dies
>wife no. 3 has six kids. . .

I can see how dad could be in his late 60s, but moms? They're lucky if they have one in their 40s, or are Jews somehow programmed to delay menopause?

Those genetic problems are going to be a big deal in a few generations if you don't have another influx of Russians.

But Iran doesn't actually have any nukes

Isreal is fashy and nationalist as fuck

>Palestine
noo such thing in the first place. Based Israel

>Ultra-Orthodox Jews to outnumber everyone and bankrupt the state of Israel in a few decades
Fixed that for you.

>OY VEY D-DON'T COPY US WHITE M-MAN
>WE DON'T CONTROL ANYTHING I S-SWEAR

rate my shoop

how the fuck can you afford to live in NYC and have a big family are they all diamond dealers?

underrated post

Only if he wont be a haredi-loving cuck like satanyahu. Tired of paying for those degenerates.
>ted cruz has spread his seeds in the holy land
>Orthodox Jews seem like the welfare niggers of jews. They do this shit over here, too. Don't work and have loads of kids and subvert local government.
Disgraceful no other way to put it, secularize them by bleaching them please
Who's gonna pay for their 19th child's welfare bro? More jewish babies are useless if they are a virus to the rest of society.

I'm only really familiar with the Lubavitchers, and yes they married their 2nd and 3rd cousins but I think the family you came from was even more important.

But they weren't this bad.

Quick someone get an account to a Jewish dating site we need more cringe.

Haredi Jews get married at the age of 18 and then have kids every single year until their late 30s
It isn't that hard to believe, right?
They live off of Welfare so they can afford having a dozen kids or more

Don't Ultra-Orthodox Jews do nothing but soak up benefits?

They're basically Israel's Welfare dudes, lol.

"Pay us money so we can NEET forever."

Do they support or oppose people like Soros?

It would be hilarious if they manage to displace all the leftist atheist Jews. Kikes BTFO by other kikes.

Im literally physically disgusted by jews and I can't explain why. I have this since I first saw a jew. They just have something extremely disgusting on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRhXoZMRTR0

It's called success.

if this continues companies will eventually leave.
the tax rate will be unbearable if they will keep reproducing
israel will fall into the dark ages by 2020

I want to fuck a Jewess, how do I achieve this?

>Haredi Jews get married at the age of 18 and then have kids every single year until their late 30s
>Haredi Jews

fuck israel, ashkenazi jews need their own country

Jewish babies are never useless
We have the highest IQs of any race on the planet, there needs to be more of us so that sub 80 IQ niggers don't make up the majority
The Haredim aren't really that bad btw, Mea Shearim is just a sort of meme taken too far by them

You've got yourself a problem. Moreover they have the mogen david on their chests like a shield, just being torah-true they are, and not giving a shit about the consequences.

Well, they are occupying the West Bank for you. That's something.

Ultra-Orthodox don't even consider Reform or Conservative Jewry to be Jewish. In fact, they're still half-and-half on whether Orthodox are. They're basically breeding like rabbits until the Messiah comes to enslave everyone for them. They're their own thing entirely.

inbreeding and late childbirth is one hell of a shoah

As a white man, will they multi-kulti me like filthy fucking leftist diaspora?

We take our government from ancient Greek systems. It's not like we have to reinvent the wheel to be superior to others.

Israel is literally everything Europeans want. Government doesn't give any actual metric shit about press. In all of history I've never seen a country just take matters into its own hands and ignore the press completely. Unlike Europe where politicians act like the country is their blog and people with rude opinions are jailed.

They shit in Muslims, and they maintain their ethnic heritage and culture by the balls.

You already have a strong social democratic welfare state though.

jew polacks are interbreeding for hunderds of years maybe.

those communities are incredibly small

I'm secular and I live in the West Bank
A lot of Haredim are antiZionist and they don't serve in the army, they are useless in an armed conflict

>Mfw the Jews are kicked out of THEIR OWN COUNTRY

Not all ultra-orthodox are ugly. This woman is gorgeous.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw

m8, they hate everyone who's not them. Everyone. They don't want to multikulti you or help you, they want both you and the multikulti to be either slaves or dead. They practice the idea that non-Jews are soulless subhumans that only exist to make life a challenge or to be their slaves.

>Don't Ultra-Orthodox Jews do nothing but soak up benefits?
They can't work, they have Torah to study, lel

Lubavitch, Breslov and some Litvish sects are Zionist.

"Muh kikebro have high IQ" IQ is USELESS if you aren't using those braincells to improve our society, all they do is drag us back to the dark ages.
>Haredim aren't really bad
You won't be saying that when you have to pay such high taxes for those fucking Bloody neets. You're either one of them or a shill at this point kikebro.

Fuck I barely consider Reform, Conservative, Reconstructionist, whatever the fuck else they've come up with to justify assimilation Jewish. But they all whip out their kippot when they want special treatment, which is all of the time.

Didn't know they felt that way about the Orthodox though. I've seen "Modern Orthodox" Jewesses actually wearing pants though so I can see. And Ivanka Trump? Jewish? Come on she's nowhere close to being even modest. She'd be stoned. So yeah I can see how the US has watered down even Orthodoxy to the point where it's laughable.

we need to start spreading propaganda jewbro
they can't just take all our money

They're adorable. Why the anger Suisse user?

those are Satmars. To call them jews is like calling FLDS sects christian. Hate jews all you want but please dont put us all in the same basket as these guys and the people in OPs picture.

those people are not successful. they are arrogant zealots.

>"Muh kikebro have high IQ"
i thought only the ashkenazi's were smart.

That's completely natural m8. Look at the little monster on the right in OP's pic. It's repulsive.

Honestly wish I had been born into a conservative religious community. I admire the Ultra-Orthodox adherence to tradition and cultural values without compromise.

for now

I still don't understand how they can get away with not doing their mandatory two years.

At least she's not wearing a cheap-ass sheitel. God those things are disgusting.

I want a submissive Jew wife just like her.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg

>white people will never be this tribal

>:35 seconds of that
>feel like I'm having a heart attack

Oy vay is mir.

>t. Antwerpen Kike

Is that a headscarf of some description, braided? Why not just wear her hair in a braid?
>I still don't understand how they can get away with not doing their mandatory two years
That is fucky. Why even have mandatory service if you can get out of it for religious reasons?

jews aren't smart, they are just more educated

youtube.com/watch?v=8xbjIDLwyZQ

>implying goys are allowed to live by the same rules as Heebs

I've fallen into it haven't I?

We have a saying here in Holland that goes: "een knappe jodin is niet lelijk" It translates to "a good looking jewish female is not ugly". I think you know what it means if you know some jewish people in real life.

There are white cults that are in fact this tribal. The Amish for example haven't even dropped their language since coming to the Thirteen Colonies. America's 17th century Switzerland doubles in population every 15 to 20 years. Granted, they're pacifists and luddites. There are others though. The FLDS, Quiverfull and what not. Plenty. You just have to know where to look.

lel
>jews aren't smart, they are just more educated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

i don't believe that.

Netanyahu is a haredi loving
KEK
U
C
K
Evidence:
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-chose-alliance-with-haredim-over-idf-service-for-all-1.448387
jpost.com/Israel-News/High-Court-to-state-on-haredi-army-service-Youve-created-a-monster-451537
richardsilverstein.com/2016/07/17/netanyahu-corruption-scandal-envelops-wealthy-u-s-haredi-family/
Wake up israelobros, wake up.

White people are civilized

Try saying every day of your life, multiple times a day

>thank god for not making me goyim

And if you were taught all of your life that you are God's chosen, chosen above all other nations forever and ever, and yes we suffer but damned look at what we've done, own country and shit, and HITLER HITLER HITLER feel guilty, then you'd stick with what makes you feel superior, too.

Mormons have this to a point, but Christians really dropped the ball.

Jews are gypos, those shits aren't white or european or anything toss those shits to to the desert.

comeone you know its all one big shitshow

only way he was elected all those years is with merging haredim and settlers delegates with likud

See:

Thats only because you are inbreeding based on IQ only. Your race will degenerate if you don't breed enough warriors. You know Israel and the Jewish community in general needs them just as had as scientists. Where would your country be without the Mossad and your very qualified commando's?

ment for