Hillary Clinton up 7.9 Points in New Polls

How can we stop this? I'm starting to think Trump is losing on purpose. He continues to fuck up, in just the past 2 days he called for his supporters to kill Hillary and now he's saying Obama founded ISIS, which is only going to make him look like a dumbass on foreign policy in the mainstream news circles.

She's gaining .5 points each day, it's like she's unstoppable. I've never seen anything like this. It's not looking good guys.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mexiconewsnetwork.com/news/clinton-help-mexicans-citizenship/
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MUH RIGGED POLLS
>MUH UNSKEW PLS

thank you for correcting the record : ^ )

Wake me up

Can't wake up!!!!!!!

holy smokes
why has no one mentioned this in the past two weeks?

Realize that my picture and your picture mean the same thing.

Just hang on tight and have faith that America has had enough of Dem rule for the last 8 years, political dynasties are now impossible thanks to the Bushes, and the Trump Bump (closeted trump supporters) hasn't occurred.

Plus, anyone who has seen the DNCleaks knows that polls are a tool for controlling public opinion, not independent indicators.

(He's not)

You can't, it's over. The party was fun, and there's still the debates to laugh at but unless Hillary Clinton dies Trump is never going to win.

Even then the death would have to be public. If she died in her hotel room or something, no one would notice her missing until Inauguration Day, because the press never ask any questions and no one goes to her rallies.

>How can we stop this?

Pic related.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up corrected record my name is huma but u can call me t3h R3c0RD c0RR3cT0R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very committed to correctin the record!!!! thats why i came here, 2 correct wrongthinking Trumpetts like u _… im 23 years old (ive corrected a lot of records tho!!) i like 2 watch hillary rallies w/ my trigender lifemate (im pansexual if u dont like it deal w/it) we luv when hillary mentions shes a woman!!! bcuz its SOOOO feminist!!!! ze's feminist 2 of course but i want 2 meet more feminist record correctors =) like they say at this point wut diffrence does it make!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 correct a lot of records here so ill give u lots of downvoteses!!!!

TRUMP WANTS 2 ASSASSINATE HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can't see how Trump can turn this around. None of his attacks are sticking to Clinton, meanwhile every single one of her attacks hits him for days. I think it's time we started to accept reality.

None of the work in the CFG threads has mattered one bit, shit cat, those threads might even get some of the posters killed. Would be really unfortunate.

Don't lose faith in Trump, he's going to the win and the polls are BS anyways

He is losing on purpose you stupid faggots

I know man. It just feels like we've tried so hard and gotten so far. In the end it might not even matter. Can you imagine wasting an entire year of your life posting memes 24/7 for absolutely nothing?

Subtle linkin park reference with dubz. Nice

Bill is such a qt :3

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY CORRECT THE RECORD

It's over. In the end he was too stupid to overcome himself.

The only question is whether he's really an idiot or if he's throwing it on purpose. I suppose we'll never know. Great election season tho, 9/10 for memes. The debates shall be fun.

"But M-Muh Skewed Polls!"

Trump is losing among LIKELY voters too, and they vote Republican more than Democrat consistently.

He's going to lose massively.

Goodbye "Missing White Voters" strategy.

How to trigger trumplets:
>post objective polls
>sit back and wait for the avalanche of (You)s

>The only question is whether he's really an idiot or if he's throwing it on purpose.

Neither. If you watch his past interviews, you'll see that he's not an idiot at all. He brought attention on himself on purpose in the primaries and that helped him win because of the enormous amount of media coverage he got, but he's doing the same thing right now and it's not exactly helping him.

Somethings working, the shills are scared.

>She's gaining .5 points each day,
How? Her lead in individual polls has been going down.

Then he's an idiot? The primaries are not the same as the general election. He has to sway real people, liberals, and moderates. Not just angry white republicans.

He fucked the pooch by sticking to this bombastic strategy. The retarded liberals and moderates who may have voted for him, won't touch him now, because Hillary pumped millions upon millions of dollars into painting him as unhinged. He should have stayed on message and shut his fat fucking mouth.

You mean the kind of "objective" polls that predicted a landslide win on the "stay" side in the brexit referendum?

Checks month. Oh it's august. Polls this early don't matter.

You are like a little babby, watch this.

SUCCCCCC

You mean the polls that showed an incredibly close race?

This is what has made Trumps stroll to 8 years as President so much fun. You aren't getting in Laying Ted, Fuck Off!

>Then he's an idiot?

No, he's a businessman and he believes his "bold communicator" approach can get him to win, and that could be the case, although he should have ignored the Gold Star family

He doesn't even need to get moderates to vote for him, Hillary has had much bigger scandals and Trump is seen as the lesser evil. Her rallies are weak and she only has a couple per week at most. She'll get slaughtered in the debates too, if she doesn't die until then

Well that does it, I'm now an #ErectJohnson!

GTFO OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING SHILL

Never mind I'll do it myself.

Here are the polls from the last 10 days. Latest Reuters has Clinton at +5.

It also has Johnson at over all 10. I don't even know who that is.

Pretty good news for me

mexiconewsnetwork.com/news/clinton-help-mexicans-citizenship/

>posting polls on Sup Forums as if we don't know better
Take this bullshit back to the normie sites. You CTR money is being wasted here.

>No, he's a businessman

you mean a con man

>he believes his "bold communicator" approach can get him to win, and that could be the case,

yeah its working out so great for him eh?

I still can't believe there are people who defend this chink steak salesman as some kind of 34D street hockey genius.

Yeah who needs objective analysis when you can just shitpost memes. Look I'm a Trump supporter but he is fucking up hard. If anything you're the CTR shill here trying to get people to ignore that Trump is in fact losing. Keep them busy posting conspiracy shit and not turning this election around.

No matter who you support, you can't possibly claim that Trump is more corrupt than Hillary, or that she doesn't do shit for profit. She has a terrible track record as a politician

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>he is fucking up hard.
where faggot?

>mfw trumpcucks are going to be in full damage control for the next 90 days only to lead to mass suicide when trump gets btfo

Guys I just can't do it anymore
I stuck with trump through the primaries even though I knew he had no chance in the general. I was deluding myself then into thinking he had a chance.

I now know why he is losing. It's because he's a bigot. It really made me think about my life and how I was a bigot for supporting him. I am now #WithHer

Please be like me and acknowledge the error you have made her, Sup Forums.

1000x this!!!

>I love my country becoming Brazil 2.0 led by the most corrupt and dishonest person to ever run for president

Trump?

>i love giving an orange idiot the most powerful position in the world

Leave it to Mexico to be completely ignorant on American politics, and also redefine the definition of the word "corrupt" as "something I don't like"

Oh sorry, i didn't know that Trump was the most honest guy in the world :^)

Hello CTR.

We meet again.

Faggot.

The "orange idiot" has no intention of destroying the middle class, exporting jobs, bringing in half a million muslims and turning the Syrian War into Iraq 2.0

Nice strawman there, beaner. Not that I expected you to come up with something good. Trump's honesty or dishonesty doesn't change the fact that Hillary is the most corrupt politician to run for president in decades

>he still thinks the big business man won't try everything to benifit big business
>he still thinks he wont piss off 99% foreign nations
>he thinks stuffing the SCOTUS with scalia 2.0 is benificial

Lmao

This post reeks of someone who exclusively watches CNN, maybe once a week

>benefit big business
His tax reform policy benefits small businesses more than anything. He also intends to raise minimum wage

>piss off 99% of nations

Lolno. Maybe piss off China when he classifies them as currency manipulators and starts getting better deals with them. They couldn't do shit about it

>hurr conservatives are scalia

Nice booty, would fuck Also checkem

ancientimages.jpg

He never wanted to win, and now he's trying to figure out how to lose without just dropping out and having one of his psychotic buttboy fans deposit 10 shekels worth of bullet in his head.

Underrated

Bloomberg has just released their newest poll that puts Clinton at +6.

Why is this significant?
Because this is one of the first polls since the DNC that has had a spread that reflects the actual voter registration trends.

Poll:
>Indie: 41%
>Dem: 32%
>Repub: 27%

Actual:
>Indie: 40%
>Dem: 31%
>Repub: 29%

This poll also has one of the largest margins of error (At +/- 3.58) due to having one of the smallest sample sizes.

Obama did not fund ISIS. You have no source.

Interesting video on the polls being spewed by a fellow Sup Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

HMMMM

>(((MSNBC)))

>Everything i don't like is ((()))

Can't wait for November 8th

That's a bunch of malarkey

>That picture proves Trump is a Hillary's plant.
>LOOK at this guys!!! This is a solid proof!!!!!!
>It doesn't matter what you think because I have this picture that proves everything.
>It doesn't mean I have TINFOIL on my head that I am lying!!!
>Guys!!!
>GUSY
>FAGGOTS

Kill yourself.

>33%

Why are you so buttflustered?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Thank you for correcting the record

So a poll of 20,000 people was done

Please note your graph shows in april the divide was even wider, but by may was equal

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THERES STILL A 15,
A 10
AND A 9 ON THERE!!!!!

WAIT TILL THOSE FAKE ONES FALL OFF

AND THEY STILL ARENT INCLUDING JOHNSON OR STEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S PROBABLY 3 BACK , ITS STILL SUMMER AND THE DEBATES HAVENT HAPPENED. EVERYDAY HE GROWS STRONGER IN POLL AFTER POLL.

Your cringy reddit "meme magic" has no power here

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

KEK!!

This is how Trump supporters defend him! There are shills literally crawling around here and all y'all argue with is meme!

Keep whining about how the polls are rigged and commit suicide once Hillary steamrolls in November

Thank you for correcting the record!

I am not, don't you understand why I used green text?