Why are we so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Success breeds jealousy

>we
>American flag
??

Why can't we act proud like blacks, latinos and moslems?

Because you stupid faggots complain about the "jooz" fucking you over and then when minorites bitch about you fucking them over you dismiss it.

the United states is a White Founded and Engineered State, child.

They hate us cause they aint us

last season was such a dissapointment

They claim whites fuck thm over cuz they dont do as well, when in reality its not that whites are making them do worst, its that whites do better in general

i have never complained about jooz in my life, little buddy.

They hate us cause they anus

Become a transnigger then

just enjoy being the bad guy. chick love bad boys. we are the ultimate villians. love it.

I grew up in south america so i know what its like to be a white person in SA bro

Well, then Sup Forums has warped my "fragile little mind" because I have have become racist ever since I came on this fucking board but I still can't get myself to leave.

>wer r er ser herterd

lol

I think non-whites want us to feel how it is to be hated, it's no bother to me to be hated though, so they're really just wasting time.

I for one, am fine with you guys being proud of your ethnic roots.

The problem is that "White" is not an ethnicity.

what is "facile" in German, Germanbro?
Are you a Paki or Turkroach?

Neither is "black"

what is White then, Expert? srsly

China and Japan and 2nd and 3rd and combined have more medals than the US.

Or do only black and latino people count in the oppression olympics?

Well, as a minority I understand what they mean. They're blanketing "all" whites without much thought for the opportunity to exclude any minority and make their point, that FUCK minorities.

It's not so much that they're proud of whites as they HATE minorities.

Only blacks, Latinos and mudshits.
East Asians and whites are too successful

Einfach?

NON-WHITE DETECTED

Neither is black or latino (mestizo, castizo, mulatto, criollo, indio)

so blacks, asians, hispanics are all capable of being proud of their roots but whites are incapable of being proud of theirs?

you made me google "einfach" Finnbro.
I am not your enemy.

We are the only oppressors where the people whom we oppress risk their lives (sometimes in rickety boats) to reach our lands and live in our lands.

Because it is openly supported by the elite.

They dont want whites they want easily controllable shitskin citizens.

>Koennen Deutsch nicht
Amerikanischer Schweinhund.

That's a dolphin not a white man

Says the classical ethnomasochist

Sweden, please. shh. Quiet.

>implying pic related is white
Heh... Kek.

/thread

I need to discuss this, I seriously just don't see "whites" as having a root. Seriously. Maybe you can convince me.

I understand people saying "Russian" pride or "German" pride, but white pride?. I don't know. Sounds so KKK'ish.

fucking Sweden

Mühelos or oberflächlich are better renderings, I think.

This.

We have racial slurs for every single race. Say that to anyone and they get so steamed, so angry that they react with violence, especially if it's a dindu. But you call a white man a cracker, a honkey, mayo, school shooter etc. and it doesn't phase us, not one bit. We don't even care.

Why is this?

Cuz of my heinous anus

Mr Phelps is not White?

I would dare you to answer how not. But I know you don't care. I know you're terrified of the fact you've been wrong your whole life.

So, what is it like?

jealous people with weak egos hate their betters.
almost everyone is jealous and has a weak ego.
whites are better than everyone.
almost everyone hates whites.

Nobody actually says "Latino" except for SJWs. And nobody uses the caste denominators.

Mexican Ethnicity, Cuban Ethnicity, Puerto Rican Ethnicity, etcetera.

The idea of a "Unified hispanic bloc" is retarded. We can't stand each other.

Nobody shits on German, Irish, Italian, English ethnic pride, man. Or if they do, fuck those people.

As for African-Americans.....in fact, the greatest crime ever done to those people was that many of them lost touch with their ethnic history, with a few exceptions, though some regions had a stronger ethnic connection and unity(such as in Georgia and South Carolina), and the entire WE WUZ KINGS meme is in fact, a really pathetic reaching out for some sort of tie with something.

They wuz britz n shit

Except we see black pride hispanic pride and asian pride shit in the US every god damn day.

fucking Sweden swamped with Arab Mohammedans and Africans LOL

HAHAHA.

We don't have a racial slur to call you but we can make you mad. It actually happens all the time.

We're taking over your country, and we're going to elect our president. HAHAA. Have fun with spics continuing to swarm in. Laugh at that buddy.

We know we're better than them, so it's just an empty threat.

I need to discuss this, I seriously just don't see "blacks" as having a root. Seriously. Maybe you can covince me.
I understand people saying "Kenyan" pride or "Congoan" pride, but black pride? I don't know. Sounds so Black Panther-ish.

>Brown Eyes, Brown Hair, Brown nipples
Olivenigger/shitskin

looking good as long as we don't allow colored people in. so far, so good.

Jews

lol

>The idea of a "Unified hispanic bloc" is retarded. We can't stand each other.

yet so many play into the liberal plan to create a hispanic voting block.

Bro we make you mad just by existing lol

It's called being european you goddamn retard

The white man is of the water element, whereas the black man is of the fire element. Everyone knows this.

>but black pride? I don't know. Sounds so Black Panther-ish.

I agree %100 percent.

Blacks though I guess I'll say this. Blacks and minorities have a reason to show their pride. They are the minorities. They are in a world of whites. Whites created the standard of living that we appreciate and so every moment of our lives we're (well, I'M) reminded that whites are awesome and have a knack for creating great civilized societies. You have no reason really to show other whites how proud you are of waht you've done. Other whites know.

If you were in Mexico I could understand to display to your host that you still cherish your roots.

We won't be laughing, you'll be the ones crying when USA turns into the same shit hole you escaped from... then eventually when whites are wiped out, you all can live in the 3rd world, because it will be the entire world...

Have fun paco

actually yes it is
it's just a more broad ethnicity than just more

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

>Bro we make you mad just by existing lol

I didn't get the insult. Not sure who "we" is.

>you'll be the ones crying when USA turns into the same shit hole you escaped from

I'm American born with legal Hispanic parents, so not sure what sense to make out of your post if I were even to attempt to take it seriously.

oops i fucked up a bit on that last part of that sentence

>MonteNEGRO

As a Celtic-Saxon genetic, I have mad respect for Iberians.

They want us to get motivated and fuck this planet once again. Hatred awakes power in strong people, and muh feelings in weak.

There's some truth in it when you say that being successful automatically brings hatred towards you, but...

When white countries roam around the world war mongering and resource stealing, invading, lying, pillaging and killing, then well... you reap what you sow.

fuckin love Portugal

It makes perfect sense your people cant produce productive nations and your culture leads to shit hence your parents came to a white settled and founded civilization in time the less whites e in the natiom the more it will look like your peoples founded and settled nations.

You are setting yourself up to ruin your own living standard you gainrd here out of spite

>inb4 your can do just as good yet you all came here

Cuck Whites Not Allowed

They're a convenient red herring and foil for rich jews who masquerade as white when it's convenient.

"Look, goys! Hate these white people! It's all their fault! They owe you! Not us. We're POC's too. Oh, hello, officer. I'm white."

>When white countries roam around the world war educating, funding, helping, investing and providing healthcare, then well...

FTFY

No m8 we ALLOW you to come here and stay when u sneak in we only reap what we tolerate lol

You are still under us and our ownnself destructive altruism

>let me try to redpilled hispanics on pol

Literally no one but gay hispanics think latinos is a thing. Is merely works as an unified market and as a way to compete in banal shit you fucking cunt.

It's sort of like the same reason you have standing to ridicule olympics athletes but not special olympics athletes.

I think it's quite funny that it's so bad to be black that the worst possible insult to a black man is to call him black, i.e. negro. It's only a matter of time until "black" becomes offensive.

In Finland the word Somali has become a curse word. It's ridiculous. Africans are so shitty that it's an insult to call them by their name.

For your beautiful comment, I give you a beautiful picture, my friend.

I wish you peace and serenity.

White people. We exclude you from everything and you get mad that you can't be as good as us so you make some fantasy that you're going to take over. There could be 10 white people left in America and the rest Hispanics like yourself and those 10 whites will be the CEOs of all the major businesses.

Our very existence makes you angry. Meanwhile the reason we don't like you is because you generally commit more crimes and have lower IQs.

Because the Jews brainwashed everyone.

What your saying IS a problem with your generation of whites.

You didn't build shit. You can't say you COULD have built America. You're part of a generation of white degenerate faggots that ride on the pride of hard working real mature white people.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. If I could talk face to face with a real man that worked his ass off in the Great Depression or the Colonial Era then I would show NO disrespect what so ever.

I bet if this generation of whites was to be left alone to try and rebuilt America from the point where the old days whites had to they America would have a very different future.

I owe YOU nothing. I owe the dead people that sacrificed a lot. You can steal as much credit as you need though man, I know even as a Hispanic I need to give blacks some credit because for a fucking while they LITERALLY did all the work while you motherfuckers stood around and micromanaged. White people real get the job done amirite?

Come where? sneaking in where? under who?

Do you even know where Spain is, burger?

white is an ethnicity, because ethnicity is race now.

It's in Mexico!

maybe every other civilization in the world should have tried being less inferior

That's a good comparison. We're the most advantaged race. But fuck, man, we worked for it at least. Why can't minorities at least give us that?

Black is already something of a curse word here. They prefer African American or this new liberal SJW term, "POC"

You're literally a Turk rape baby "Slav" wannabe

Piece of Crap

Reminder.

aw shit thanks man!

>Our very existence makes you angry.

Not true. I'm not full blown racist towards white, believe it or not. I just come to Sup Forums to let out some steam. When I go into society and away from my PC I love whites. I myself hate Hispanics blasting that Mexican bullshit or blacks running around with their boxers showing. I thank goodness I am around whites more than them.

Like I said I was born American and had white friends so basically I have a white mentality.

You on the other hand are the one that hate us.

I understand I suppose that minorities and blacks for the most part act like real fucking idiots but when that hatred gets directed on Sup Forums towards ALL minorities, don't get surprised when all minorities on this board start calling you faggots out for being racist assholes.

Keep talkin'.

That's what they tell you, right? that's how you can feel good about living in a lie, or maybe you really believe what you just said.

Truth is, we brought all the terror that we have nowadays upon ourselves by right of warmongering, and now, because of that, we will probably have to wipe some far away islamic countries off the face of the earth, just because they're defending themselves against us. And truly we can't allow them to kill us so we will probably have to kill them in the near future. But it was our fault in the first place and it will be our fault when it finally happens.

Who doesn't love Iberia? I love history, and reconquista is a great period. El Cid was a cool guy.

Never heard of this "Portugal" though.

Dominance breeds jealousy

Do Finns have to feel white guilt then? We had no colonies. We were, in fact, one for two different empires.