Why did one of the strongest men ever become a tranny?

-738 lbs bench press
-810 lbs deadlift
-1003 lbs back squat

youtube.com/watch?v=NjHtKGMcPLo

and the inventor of the Kroc row. How can someone be so alpha but end up transitioning? Surely this disproves the idea that beta men = trannys or low test men = trannys. This guy was a high test, androgen using man monster and says he has felt like a girl since his childhood.

t-nation.com/living/kroc-from-matt-to-janae

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_republican_drug_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4H3LmgiB1
youtu.be/FASyBAyj2wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying you can't be /fit/ and beta

/gymcelibate/

Any other thoughts?

why is this thread spammed regularly? what you get from it? 0.42$ per thread?

He was the strongest man already so I think now he wants the strongest tranny.

a lot of trannies in repression try to overcompensate for the insecurity of feeling like a bitch inside, by trying to harden the fuck up and live up to hypermasculine social standards.

it literally always backfires.

youtube is full of marine vets who hit their 30's with receding hairlines before it all went to shit.

and yet some people will still say being a tranny is just another way of being and not a deep-rooted neurological disorder. baka.

The only people spending that much time to work out to get in that condition only do it for other faggots.

No wonder he's pretending to be a woman.

So is she a lesbian?

She likes women though.

Isn't doing competitive lifting as a transgender anymore.

Lol! I wasn't aware this thread was "spammed" got evidence?

>She

lmao why are you validating his mental illness, dude.

Steroids must have fucked with his brain.

DON'T YOU DARE TALK BAD ABOUT SWEET JANAE!!!

trust me his brain was fucked from birth.

this is a direct consequence of the upheaval of traditional gender roles, the deterioration of traditional family values, and every other attack the (((merchants))) have made upon western society in the last couple of centuries.

real women aren't being women anymore and it fucks with their natural hormonal balance while they're pregnant and suddenly you have millions of mentally ill defects being born wired wrong, and some of those happen to be trannies.

Body Dysmorphia, all of us have it to some extent but the best of the lifters often have it worse than most. They have the initiative to lift and the discipline and strength to change themselves. And they do so because they are unhappy with how they look. Not all lifters mind, but there is a big part of /fit/ (including myself) that have larger insecurities about how we look, and use lifting as an outlet for loneliness and relief for anger and sadness.

But, even we don't take it this far, most of the time. This man will commit suicide in a short while, because he is extremely unhappy with his body, obsessed with it, and tries ever more drastic measures to change it. Loading up on Test only to switch on to Est is never a good idea. I feel bad for him and that polish guy who did it too. Because even Rich Piano, a beast of a man, and a mascot of lifting, got cucked out of his girlfriend. We're all just as lonely as the rest of you, it's just that we decided to try and look good too.

>one outlier throws out the entire statement

>A much less popular theory is that all the artificial male hormones Jenner likely took to improve from tenth in the 1972 Olympic decathlon to gold in 1976 may have permanently damaged his endocrine system and altered how he remembers his own past. But we don’t have legal proof that he did what practically all the successful 1970s weight-throwing field stars did. So nobody wants to think about it.

takimag.com/article/the_republican_drug_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4H3LmgiB1

Basically, roiding might fuck you up

But that doesn't explain why gender variant and cross sex identifying people have existed in numerous cultures over thousands of years.

You act like this is a new phenomenon.

But both Kroc and Jenner identified as female in their childhood. Why else would Kroc dress up as a female character for her 12th Halloween?

Those claims have zero substance.

>Why did one of the strongest men ever become a tranny?

Because he took body modification too far. He clearly has a mental illness that prevents him from being satisfied with his looks.

I made him suck my dick once (did not need much convincing), looks like the sissy never got over it

He fucked up his chemical makeup and mental stability thanks to drugs, natural hormones, and chemical imbalances.

There is such a thing as too much. Everyone has their breaking point and he found his. He now thinks he a girl.

Remember kids, everything in moderation.

Once again, Kroc has identified as a female since childhood. It clearly has nothing to do with his steroid use or lifting patterns.

Steroids. Same thing with Bruce Jenny.

there is always, always a huge uptick in the number of gender variant, gender nonconforming people as well as people with other problems, as a society deteriorates. the same went for rome.

and so okay, i may have been talking out my ass when i was presupposing that the social deterioration increased the likelihood that a disorder with very likely prenatal origins, i'll give you that.

here's another thought, then. whilst traditional values were still being upheld, whilst an individual could still feel part of, and belonging to, a broader society, whilst a person felt kinship with their fellow countrymen, there was an incentive to live life as you were socially expected to. there was a payoff. and whilst more conservative values were held in such societies, there was a disincentive to differ and risk being ostracised or killed.

but i still assert that the carrot had as much to play in keeping people repressed as the stick.

i, personally, would have repressed had i been a german living in the third reich. not only because i wouldn't have wanted to end up in a camp with a pink triangle, but because i could have truly felt like my life had purpose, and that i was dedicating myself to a greater cause that extended far past myself as an individual.

even now, as i caved in and started medding and physically altering myself, i accept the truth that gender plays an important social role and is not isolated to a person's "identity". i accept that i wasn't born in the wrong body, but born with a neurological disorder, and i will never be a she.

I remember him explaining it in a video even, he was insecure about his body in the first place which led him to become strong but his insecurity never left.

Why does Sup Forums and white nationalists have such a problem with gays?

They're like what % of the population?

You know a lot of them are on your side against Islam.
You know a lot of gays are just regular guys you wouldn't be able to tell were gay or bi.

Why do you feel the need to shoot yourselves in the foot and not allow guys like in the OP to fight or support the cause?

I just don't get it.

BECAUSE HE WAS MENTALLY WEAK.

do you really believe i save threads that get repeated on pol in order to be ready to reply to you "evidence" reply?

I don't have a problem with gays. It's those filthy trannies I don't like.

because the vast majority of faggots buy in to LGBT "subculture", "movement/s" or "communities" where the ideological bent is entirely dictated them to jewish demagogues.

even on the "right", fucking jewish demagogues like milo.

none of them seem to understand how fucking corrosive LGBT "subculture" or any subculture for that matter, are. there ought to be only one culture as defined by ethnic nationalism.

most gays won't readily admit that their lifestyle is objectively inferior. they won't, for as much as they are unable to attain the societal ideal of the traditional, heterosexual nuclear family, show unwavering support for it.

most faggots put themselves first, and their host society second, like every other socially corrosive element the west has to deal with.

So he grew up with mental issues that he never addressed, and now instead of actually fixing the problems he's giving in to the symptoms

>pol is one person

>problem with gays
no, but i dont need to get spammed with trap/gay related things in my life. enjoy your anal but dont shout it out loud in public jesuschrist. have some intimacy and respect to other ways of life.

>muscle man turns out to be gay
wow that's never happened before

the problem is it's basically unfixable. it's like being born with down syndrome. you can't fucking fix it, you're defective for life.

the lifting and the juicing was all an attempt to make up for the mental disorder and it didn't work.

there is no treatment for gender dysphoria, none.

mental illness

Wasn't there a case where anti-psychotics stopped the urges to crossdress?

he is still a faggot

>alpha
Most bodybuilding types have low self-esteem, hence why they try and bulk up to look "bigger and better" than they think they are. I once knew a guy that was an absolute giant, but he used to be really skinny and insecure about his image. Now he takes steroids. Them becoming trannies is just another manifestation of their low self esteem and often body dysmorphia.

It's very obvious that this guy has a mental illness, I can't imagine abusing all that gear helped with that at all either. And the "low-test" shit is a broscience meme, I forgot his name, but there was a former Navy SEAL who ended up transitioning as well, as a way to "cope" with his PTSD, and I doubt it was due to a lack of testosterone.

Once a faggot, always a faggot. Mental Illness is there since birth.

Those numbers are a fucking lie (738 bench, 1000lb squat). A powerl lifter with a bench press like that has no definition, he doesn't train that way or use the same sort of gear.
I call bullshit. unless he/she/it is 6 foot 8 and 400 lb, and not even then.

NOBODY IS SHILLING HERE

NOBODY POSTS IRRELEVANT THREADS TO SLIDE OTHER THREADS

ty bro, this asshole of OP thinks that the "show evidence or not true" reply is a way to shut down people.

He probably fucked up his brain from all the chemicals he took weight lifting

you see, I'm bi, mostly gay and I agree 100% with you.

>their lifestyle is objectively inferior
You mean the deranged gloryhole pozzed flaming gays?
Or the completely normal and healthy monogamous ones? That for some reason are excluded from many nationalist groups.
And I understand why. In a primitive setting a tribe is weaker if the men start going gay and don't produce children. Then you have the faggot limp wristed gays bringing down combat effectiveness.

But we live in a high-tech post industrial world where cloning and artificial insemination is already here.

So the only difference in the near future when our kids are artificially improved or customized in the womb will be who I tend to fall in love with and what body parts I'm attracted to.
And two ideal driven men are a big asset to any group.
Not to mention the social acceptance of gays and their immunity to leftist critique.

Accept them and stop shunning and you will appeal a lot more to modern people, women, young males etc etc...

Since I assume you want society as a whole to come closer to your POV.

the pimozide case study on a single mentally deficient person with "doubtful" gender dysphoria, yes.
and the thoughts only receded while he was on medication, and returned as soon as he came off.
people act like psychopharmaceuticals, "happy pills" are some magic bullet. they're not. a lot of them are questionable in their efficacy, there was a recent report this year about a huge question mark over SSRIs which are often a first line for depressive and anxiety disorders, but can actually increase the risk of attempting suicide.
these drugs aren't as safe as people want you to believe.
yes, we know that a lifetime on cross-sex hormone treatment is bad for you, but so can a lifetime on an antipsychotic like pimozide.
before i even let on to my doctor/s about gender dysphoria i was already written off through general psychiatric inquiry as higher risk when it comes to antipsychotics, the risk being that it could cause onset of catatonia-like deterioration, or even trigger neuroleptic malignant syndrome. the former renders you useless and nonfunctional to society. the latter can kill you.
and i shouldn't even need antipsychotics, because psychotic spectrum disorders are defined by two primary symptoms; delusions, and hallucinations.
it goes that people think gender dysphoria is a delusion, which it isn't. people are well aware of their biological sex, they're not stupid, it just isn't helped by the people who say "i was born in the wrong body", because that individual has a different sense of "i" in first person, than the "you" as you identify them in second person.
i don't really know what else to say.
i'm chemically castrating and taking cross-sex hormones and i feel it is helping me, but god forbid i ever socially transition, and i feel like i am only becoming part of the problem with today's society, than a solution. i feel a lot of guilt over it.

I've heard an interesting pet theory from an endocrinologist I worked with that it might be due to some sort of defective corticosteroid receptor. Sex steroids in massive amounts do modulate cortisol levels, so it makes a bit of sense. You can also look at the data for SERM's on schizophrenia which seem to have some positive effects.

In a nutshell its probably some fucked up plieotropic neuroendocrine condition

>738 lbs bench press

Fuvk,

Puts my 365 to shame, ffs.

>I am natty though...

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen, and nadrolone drugs convert to progesterone and raise prolactin - literally putting you into female puberty if you don't block the side effects

That shit can fuck with you head bigtime.

The.

t. roidhead who's been able to squeeze milk out his nipples before

monogamous gays who act normal and don't indulge in "gay subculture" and don't support pride parades, are far better of course, and sure, should be tolerated and accepted, but nothing comes close to the traditional family unit - nothing but the traditional family unit should be held as an ideal from which all other lifestyles deviate, even with technological advances that change some of the technicalities of having a family.
being gay can be acceptable, but never ideal, never virtuous by like-for-like comparison.

This shouldn't come as a surprise considering most men who lift are homosexuals. One look at /fit/ or any other lifting/bodybuilding community would tell you that they're all faggots.

Did his hair regrow at sides ? Interesting. Is this a trait i acquire if i became a mentally ill ? Might not be a bad idea then.

Can i go back from that ?

Probably became a body builder due to self-image issues in the first place, and when having huge muscles didn't help they grew tits.

So he can be the strongest women ever.

youtu.be/FASyBAyj2wU
>s(he)s real

>Most bodybuilding types have low self-esteem

And/or manlets compensating for their handicapped stature.

>t. roidhead who's been able to squeeze milk out his nipples before

Absolutely degenerate

no fucking way is he a tranny now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simple: he's an outlier. He was one of the best in the world at what he did.

To be that good at anything, you need to be insane. That's just the way it works. The world's greatest scientists, the world's smartest people, the best athletes, the best artists... they're all insane in one way or another. Autistic, or paranoid, or prone to addiction, problems with rage, issues with gender or sexuality, etc.

In order to be better than 99% of the population at something you need to have a mind that is not like 99% of the population. You need to be fucked in the head somehow to achieve greatness.

All of those "manly guy turns tranny" stories are the same.

>Guy grows up with mental issues, doesn't feel comfortable as boy.
>Does some hypermasculine activity to make up for it and try to brute force his way out of mental illness.
>Hits middle age, testosterone starts to plummet and still has mental illness, but with anxiety of physical decline
>Can't cope, so gives in to mental illness

I think it may have to do with having a micropenis. There's no way to tell for sure, but I bet people with microdicks feel sexual frustration and confusion every day that most people never experience.

what about trannies with foot long schlongs

there's tons of them out there

I'm only referring to the super masculine ones like OP or those Navy Seals.

H-how did you fix it?

t. 1.2g tren-a/w user with upcoming gyno

>t. roidhead who's been able to squeeze milk out his nipples before
p-pics?

still no. the feeling a need to compensate for something by lifting or joining the forces is still entirely rooted in being bitch-minded, not in trying to make up for physical deficiencies.

>inventor of the krok of shit row

You posted this faggot shit yesterday. Your drug a using homo crush is finally embracing what a bitch he really is. Like most roid using faggots

Wtf is this neet tranny spamming tranny threads today?

So why are they "bitch minded"? Because not being able to perform sexually is devastating to a man (and developing boys). Especially if he's otherwise masculine and gets attention from girls.

What did it taste like?
Women milk is terrible so I would say a dude one must be at least 10x worse.

If you want to know what a pregnant woman milk tastest like grab some beans, smash them into a paste add some sugar and mix with cow milk. It's fucking nasty.

no they've been bitch-minded since they were kids and didn't even know what sex was, and just felt like girls inside.
the trying to be masculine is very much trying to grab social support to use as a crutch to stop them addressing being a tranny.

both are fine as long as they're not a symbolic attack dog on the elite's leash to stiffle and discipline the majority.

now it's dangerous to say jenner isn't a real woman - you are even encouraged to say he's the ideal of feminine beauty, to believe it and ruin femininity itself in people's heads and public discourse (sure, women are already doing that all by themselves but to add a thick voiced 6'2 scary freak to it is too much).

No one would accept "you have to believe I'm trans 6'4 Khal Drogo and transmillionaire and treat me like it, suck my dick with full worship of the masculine ideal"

Satan got a hold of him. Ephesians 6:10-18.

>Unironically believing in a retarded sand nigger religion meant to enslave brown jews

LOL

Small penis

Maybe he hates women and wants to become an MMA fighter as a woman

Because he is a faggot.

Why would someone obsessed with body image and the way he looks want to dick around with the way he looks? Science may never know!

But seriously, they don't get themselves all dehydrated and with the skin stretched tightly around the muscles because its healthy or necessary its to show off their muscles.

I would expect alphas to be strong, but go to /fit/ if you think everyone who loves fitness is straight and alpha.

He needed a new challenge I suppose.

Now he's the strongest man and woman. Transgenderism is the next logical step in evolution to being the ultimate human bean

Go from one extreme to another. Literal definition of body dysmorphia

If anything it proves that he is mentally ill and i'll commit suicide anytime soon

Not quite as bad as that guy who left his whole family to be the little girl, but close.