ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

ISIS HIT SQUADS CONFIRMED TO BE AMONG REFUGEES
>politico.eu/article/german-intelligence-warns-of-is-hit-squads-among-refugees/

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtu.be/yWer6n3qvMU?t=18s
express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Omg how could that have happened?
Like, why didn't someone warn them?
I cant even.. like I really cant even.
Didn't they all have their background checks? oh never mind that would be profiling. I'm gonna check my privilege and keep quiet, sorry.

>they've been bragging about this for at least 2 years
>nobody cared then
nobody will care now

they'll just call you racist and spam hashtags

And I thought the suicide squad tanked like an old goose fart.

As if they didn't knew that this would happen a year ago.

>omg guise you are so smart and you were right
>there are terrorists amongst the refugees, we totally did not expect this

>It's happening
,this isn't news

just confirmation to our suspicions

nothing new to see....

>Omg how could that have happened?
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>country has to accept it is home to terror "sleeper cells"
>has to accept
>no choice, can't just stop accepting refugees and/or deport them
>has to
>(((has to)))

america pls help

first post is alright

Just as planned

What kind of weapons do you think they'll use?

knives and axes seems like the weapon of the season, but they have been known to be versatile using AKM assault rifles and Aceton Peroxide suicide vests like the ones in Paris, or maybe just a big truck?

OMG

I thought the rapefugees were peaceful moderate pacific gentle muslims and they were a chance for Europe, why are this thing happening.

this can't be happening

germany is in charge here

It's all in the name of peace.

If any of you didn't see this coming, you are a moron.

tired of this shit

Have fun friends...

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The government was complicit in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Well this is just mind bottling

wew lad

its go time

Head of ISIS

Usually disguised as mild mannered President

totally did not see this coming, thanks Merkel.......................................

I'm hoping they get a nuke somehow

youtu.be/yWer6n3qvMU?t=18s

What do you do when you come across ISIS guy?

FUCKING RACISTS SHUT UP SHIT IT DOWN REEEE

MOM IS GONNA FREAK!

>that would be profiling

yeah it is. And in the U.S. we have plenty of it, that takes years to process.

also
>>>>>>has to accept
channeling valls there

In other news, the sky is blue. No fucking shit.

>Country has to accept it is home to terror 'sleeper cells'
No, you really don't have to accept that.

The fatty is Hezbollah bro he is okay

express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse

I'm not surprised one bit.

And they will blame it on people like us
"You're hatred us what turned them into this!"
"If you were more accepting of the refugees they wouldnt resort to this!"
"Open up more borders for them!"

Why do we need a headline for something everyone already knew, including the rapefugees, years ago?

He's a fucking deserter.

If you kill them, they win.

>disguised as refugees

I don't know about that, healthy fighting-age men would really stick out among all the women and children.

How did people not see this?

east european mafias will gladly sell weapons to ISIS

they have no morals

I dunno, her head seems attached to me

No shit, sherlock

Once she is dead, she will never freak again

I dont think they even have to sell it, some Juggoslavian friend once told me that if you drive to Serbia and find a forest just start digging and you will find an AK
maybe an exeggeration, but there are plenty of weapons to be had in the balkans

>Media confirms open secrets

This is old news. Just last year there were news about 15k Isis sleeper cells being in Europe disguised as refugees

Time to Save Germany From Themselfs

I know right, theres no way theres a hidden fight amongst all these women and children

How could we have known?

Moonman pls halp

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

oh yeah bro its all good over there

REELEEGIN OF PEEZE

>that takes years to process.
D: but how can we get the refugees into our cities faster?

>it's actually really seriously fucking occurring

I hope they do it
I want at least 16 separate incidents in Gercuckistan
They need a real wakeup call, singular attacks every now and then means shit(just look at the '05 French riots and how they didn't kill all the muslim and niggers after)

I remember that one time the head of ISIS openly announced that he was going to send operatives in the waves of migrants

Germany yes

its never gonna happen is it?

Who could have predicted such a thing? We were unprepared. No one could have known. It's so unfathomable, i just can't even. NOT ALL REFUGEES NO ONE COULD HAVE HUMANELY KNOW THIS!

I say let them all hang. May their treacherous bloodlines be eliminated from the genepool once and forever. Good riddance, you reap what you sow.

But I thought if you moved them onto German soil they would magically become German?

the two fatties seem hardly to be the same persons
different hairline, different baldness, different head form, different wrinkles

delete this, like literally it gives retarded libfags and jews foot to discredit the rest.

seing the big hezbolla sign this might be some JIDF planted false flag

Well, that's a shocker.

Apart from the former Yugoslavia, where you can indeed find most of the population to still own a gun, due to the war in the 90's, the rest of the countries in the Balkan area are pretty well regulated when it comes to the use of fire weapons.

As far as I know for a fact, in Bulgaria and Romania the laws are strict as fuck. In order to own a gun, you have to apply for a permit that will send you to the psych and to the nearest police station. After the clearing, you need to buy a housing safe for the weapon, even if you have a small gun such as a pistol. The safe is required to be locked at all times, with the ammunition on a different shelf than the weapon itself. The same goes for larger weapons as well.

The only way you can really get a permit is to either be involved in the state apparatus (secret service, police, army, prosecutor), or to be a hunter - and that's what most people that own guns do, they hunt.

tl;dr weapons are completely banned to the general public; gun crimes are close to nonexistent.

>Moldova, whoever ...

You mean terrorist from Syria snuck in with undocumented refugees from Syria!?!
How could this happen??

Fuck, that airport is where I live. They won't attack here, r-right?

I never said it was good in here

man you're late for at least 1 year right now.

>Oktoberfest is near

prepare thyself

sounds like Swedens gun-laws
with some tweaks, we need that gun-safe and have to apply at the police for a license, but to even get a license for a pistol you have to be a member for atleast 6 months and get a permit from that shooting club, bascially if you are a freaking weirdo you arent getting a permit
When it comes to hunting rifles its easier, but you do have to take a written exam and a shooting test to qualify for a hunting liscens, then you can apply for any hunting rifle you want, but there are restrictions on the semi-automatic rifles

Don't live in Munich.

would they really attack Oktorberfest though?
I would assume that security is ramped up after the guy who blew himself up in Ansbach

I wish Germany would. I really, really, really do.

I was proud to be half German last year.

Now I feel only shame.

>mfw Oktoberfest will be outlawed in my lifetime

So lets give the left the ultimate and final victory.

Security ramped up against lone attackers knifing 10 people before getting stopped?
Keep dreaming.

Nice had security "ramped up" too by the way.

>have a new colleague at work
>guy is a refugee from Syria
>claims to be a Christian yazidi Kurd
>I realize his story seems off
>quit my job
True story

OMG! What a surpise...

>Oktoberfest
ITS HARAM

Attacking Oktoberfest may be the only thing that could uncuck Germany

well they could check people before letting them inside the tents and the whole celebration area right? maybe its not feesable

>happening
>stating the obvious
what the fuck is this

that source is bullshit

That are some scary ghosts you got there. I'm spooked.

ALL

TRAITORS

MUST

HANG

Sure they can.
You'll get stabbed just outside of the secure area.
Doesn't make much of a difference if you ask me.

The promenade des anglais in Nice was supposed to be a secure area by the way.

They may have no morals, but they fucking hate mudslimes.

Berlin, 11 August 2016. The Interior Minister has confirmed that the new anti-terror strategy of German will include a website on which terrorists can register their intention to commit terror attacks. "We think this way, we can separate the refugees from the terrorists. We ask all terrorists to register, please do, or we may fine you a conditional fine of 100 Euros" explains De Mazzefickiere.

Angela Merkel, German's chancellor is told to be the master mind of the new strategy. She also wants to bring in more refugees. In an interview she explains: "if we increase the Muslim population of Germany to 51%, we can end multi-culturism once and for all. Yes, once and for all!"

I fucking wish. but germany will die a loud bloody death screaming that they must never hate.

>The promenade des anglais in Nice was supposed to be a secure area by the way.
Its a bit easier to stop one guy with a knife then a guy with a fucking truck plowing trough people

Trump was right.

>would they really attack Oktoberfest though?

They have proven again and again that they have the logistical and tactical capability to strike a coordinated attack on specific targets that would generate the greatest impact. Also, they know how to market themselves to the outer public after the attacks.

People don't seem to get that for every suicide bomber that takes 30 Europeans with him, there are 50 more Magrebians that join ISIS after the attack due to the marketing (the figures are hypothetical, mind you).

The attack is imminent, at it will hit multiple cities this time.

>Western Europe is in for one hell of a ride

Thanks user, this is a lot of helpful info!

I MADE MY MISTAKES

it was well known and predicted even half year ago when this shit hapenned. So why do everybody there seem to be surprised?
3 times per week we see news about "metnall ill" churkas killing locals with cold steel.

>for every suicide bomber that takes 30 Europeans with him
but they havent been that succesful since the London and Madrid bombings and that was because of the train/transport being derailed and such
I mean the thing that really killed alot of people during the Paris attacks were their automatic rifles
There were like 3 suicide bombers outside of the football station, they killed like 1 person not counting themself
You have the guy who sat down at a cafe, he killed like on other person

DATS RAYCISSS

Istanbul's Airport is the most secured airport in the world, at the moment. When the bombs blasted through the people there, the terrorists were located inside the airport. There are three or four filters up that screen people BEFORE they enter the airport. Connect the dots.

All of the attacks have most likely support from local sympathizers that help with the logistical part of the mission, such as facilitating entry to certain events/locations, placing the weapons for the operators to use.

These are no terrorists. These are battle-hardened fanatics that have participated in more than 3 wars.