Trump is obviously a hillary plant

>are you freaking kidding me

It's obvious that Donald Trump doesn't want to be president, he is a Clinton plant to secure her win in the election. Mark my words, over the next few days and weeks Trump will be saying more ridiculous things to lose voters.

Wake up sheep, Hillary has already won.

>inb4 shill ctr
>inb4 saging with a pic which doesnt work newfags
>inb4 i saged myself
>inb4 oldfags know that saging doesnt work anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LVai5RhSpaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*farts*

But he is the founder of ISIS you stupid fucking shill.
Sage hide report shill threads, thanks for correcting the record.

Where are you getting at OP?

We finally have a candidate that is going full redpill in public to expose the most corrupt administration the nation has seen in decades, and you're calling him a saboteur? How far have our expectations fallen, that we are unwilling to believe that an politician who refuses to toe the line is anything but a plant for the opposition?

shill ctr
sage

The only thing that's obvious is that you got your hater goggles on and can't see straight.

People like you are what's wrong with the world.

I used to think Trump was America's last hope then I started doing some digging and realised he's just controlled opposition

>obongo pumps money into syrian rebels to topple Assad
>civil war rages
>a short while later a little known former associate of Al Qaeda becomes known around the world
>has military grade equipment and HD cameras

hmmm pure coincidence. I suppose the official narrative that they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment from the Iraqi army is more plausible.

Really

Did you see the red pill thread with Stephen Coughlin bro? It's not Obama who founded ISIS, it's the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) who began the Arab Spring

You're being brainwashed by the controlled opposition

The Arab Spring is how it all started

Support unpredictable islamic rebels all over the middle eas

Those rebels turn out to be fundamentalist Jihadi's that hate Secular dictators and want to revive the pan-arab caliphate of lat antiquity

...its...its not our fault...we didnt mean too!

did they not question why the rebels wanted to overthrow the secular governments? no they just wanted to get rid of old European influence on the middle east.

I'm not talking about founding, I'm talking about funding. ISIS is sure to have benefited from the money Obongo pumped into Syrian militias. ISIS has been around in one form or another since 1999 so I'm sure any nefarious international Muslim Brotherhood had something to do with them.

I posted that thread this morning. Good shit user. To be fair though the Obama administration and the state department wanted the formation of an Islamic state in order to isolate Assad dump inc

It's true. As a lifelong Republican it makes me sad to see that we lost another election because of idiots picking someone who was obviously a plant.

We're gonna get a liberal supreme court AND congress thanks to you fucking Trump faggots.

>Trump worth far more than the Clintons
>would be shunned and lose all credibility if actual plant, would lose tons of net worth and be pariah in multiple industries

Yep, sure sounds legit, OP! I bet she's paying him off in pantsuits.

You're fucking retarded.

This is partly why Hillary Clinton should never hold the highest office in the land, let alone be secretary of state ever again. She's shown incompetency to the highest degree and has only escalated the crisis in the middle east.

see above

>plant
You mean like some kind of KEKtus?

If you think Donald Trump has amassed more money and power han the Clinton Foundation, you are sorely mistaken.

Oh wow, another shill who can't substantiate his claims. What a beta cuck. You're still not gonna getting laid in this decade for shilling, Jeremy.

Sage

>
Can't sage with an image newfriend, thanks for the bump

What am I supposed to be seeing above?

I couldn't agree more. I used to be like all these guys that post here. I thought Trump was the guy we need to get it done, until recently. Since he started spouting all these delusional conspiracies, how can anybody take him seriously? The rest of the world is LAUGHING at us.

After giving it some thought, my family and I have decided that we'll be voting for Hillary now.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

That I basically said the USA has only made matters worse but did not begin the devolution of powers in the middle east, an ideological war that stretched back centuries has been organised and is moving into the west through the united nations and US politics

Have fun friends...

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The government was complicit in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 fun!!!

yeah. trump doesnt even have a competitive streak in him. he'd be perfectly happy to expend huge amounts of time and energy just to be seen to Lose on a national stage. not like his brand is built on an image of success or anything

lel, normie faggot thinks he knows about the chan.
>didn't read the faq
>"newfriend"
what a fucking joke

thanks again for the bump

>no proof
>calls it fact

Disnt want to safe asshat. I want to see CTR try to correct the record with my dump I just posted

Damn auto correct didn't** and sage**

I'm not disputing that but that's big picture stuff, lad. Do you really think the normies would even begin to understand the Muslim Brotherhood stuff? I'm talking about this one incident involving the media sperging out about a throwaway comment which was more or less accurate (albeit irrelevant to the big picture).

Don't agree that Trump is controlled opposition though, if he is he's gone off the script because the Clinton camp are genuinely losing their shit. You can't really fake how much they are flipping out and losing their shit, clutching at straws etc.

If you give your family guns to defend themselves against hostile people in their neighborhood, then late one night some other people from a different neighborhood steals them and proceeds to kill your family and the rest of the neighborhood, are you the founder and responsible for that group killing your family?

Nice booty, would fuck Also checkem

>OK, I know what you really meant by this. You meant that Obama created a security vacuum that allowed ISIS to rise.

>No, I mean he's the founder. He da MVP. Hilary too, by the way.

>But he's trying to kill them, this shit ain't logical

>Don't care. The way he got out of Iraq was the founding of ISIS, the thing you just said a moment ago, okay? That was literally the founding of ISIS

>YOU IDIOT, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF AND SHOW HOW YOU AND LIBERALS HAVE COMMON GROUND IN OUR DISLIKE OF OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY. I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT, BUT YUOR CHOICE OF WORDS IS FUCKING YOURSELF OVER. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DONALD?

>Doing exactly what I intend to. Everyone's liking this, I think. I give Obama the MVP. And I give it to him ,and and I give it to, I gave the co-founder to Hilary. I don't know if you've heard about that, given we talked about it a couple seconds ago and that's what this latest thing is all about

>I did. I did. I played it.

>I gave her the co-founder, if you know what I mean.

>I know what you're arguing...

>NO U NOT, and I ask you, do you not like that?

>...no...

That's some PIr2 Mahjong, I tell you what.

Sorry but this is the only credible source on the ISIS matter:
youtube.com/watch?v=LVai5RhSpaE

CNN and the BIASED media have cleverly been distorting Donald Trump, by recording his speeches, and then un-altering them, giving the general public unfiltered access to his speeches word for word. Every other person has a filter for speaking to other people, but what about Donald? It's not fair.