Avengers 3's official title

Avengers 3's official title

Avengers 4 is still untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/07/29/disney-now-releasing-avengers-infinity-war-as-one-film/
ew.com/article/2016/07/29/avengers-infinity-war-new-title
youtu.be/SPcUcZds0zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Infinity Gauntlet

>Parts 1 and 2 thrown together into one movie

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING

THIS WILL BE THE MOST RUSHED MOVIE EVER FEATURING MANY CHARACTERS ALL THROWN IN

>old logo
nice bait

They're doing the same with Justice League.

Part 2 just got re-named to Avengers 4. It's literally the opposite of that.

Nah
Infinity Crusade

They got the names backwards!
Avengers 3: Infinity Gauntlet
Avengers 4: Infinity War
That's how it should have been.

>not making Avengers 3 called Avengers Infinity
>not making Avengers 3 called Avengers Beyond
>wrong logo for the studio

Yeah, nah

It's real btw

comicbook.com/2016/07/29/disney-now-releasing-avengers-infinity-war-as-one-film/
ew.com/article/2016/07/29/avengers-infinity-war-new-title

>2 movies now combined into 1
This is bad news...

No they arent. There is no part 1 or 2. They are independent stories of one another

Can you even read?
>Disney announced Friday evening that spring 2018’s Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 will now simply be called Avengers: Infinity War, without a secondary part title. Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 is now currently Untitled Avengers, but will have a different title.

Yes, it means they're not going to make Infinity War into 2 movies, but instead all the Infinity Gem/Thanos stuff will be in the 2018 Avenger's movie and they'll have something completely different in the 2019 Avenger's movie.

Not necessarily

>instead all the Infinity Gem/Thanos stuff will be in the 2018 Avenger's movie and they'll have something completely different in the 2019 Avenger's movie
No. It means they realise the Part 1/Part 2 thing is box office poison these days, so they're dropping the Part 1/2, and just giving the second part a different title. Probably Infinity Gauntlet.

War will be Thanos Quest and Gauntlet/Untitled Avengers will be Infinity Gauntlet.

I feel like SDCC has put me though the absolute loop on what to expect with Phase 3
>>Thor Ragnorok gonna be a silly movie with a Kung Fury style to it.
>>Spider-Man Homecoming is clamping down on the high school life with OC's?
>>Starlord's father is Ego the Living Planet
>>Infinity Wars now a single film followed by some other Avengers film a year after?!

What the flying fuck is going on?! Was Pearlmutter and his committee keeping thing sane?! What's with all this tongue and cheek bullshit that's infecting all storytelling?

Not really. I bet they're just going to make Infinity War be all dark and grim, ending with Thanos's victory. And Avengers 4 will be titled something like Infinity Revolution or whatever.

>Avengers 4

nah senpai I'm good

Are you a retard? They've confirmed that part 1 and 2 were temporary titles for a while now. Nothing's changed, they just haven't confirmed the title.

I'd be more worried if every director wasn't legit great. Particularly Thor 3's. Waititi is the fucking man, and probably their best director tied with Coogler.

We're gonna get Hela, Surtur, Grandmaster, Fenrir, Skurge, Thor and Hulk.

I think it'll still have a normal status quo cause Captain Marvel and Ant-Man + Wasp

You don't know that

They're doing this so they can pump out more Avengers movies, since Civil War made less money than Age of Ultron, only because it had the title Captain America:Civil War not Avengers: Civil War. Think about it an Avengers cast WITH SPIDERMAN made less than Avengers 2

They also might want to do have different stories with the same actors before they get to old. Having Infinity War parts 1&2 meant they would have to wait several more years to make an Avengers movie which means the the current actors would be too old.

>We're gonna get Hela, Surtur, Grandmaster, Fenrir, Skurge, Thor and Hulk.
I'm worried about Thor 3 because it's two major stories smashed together without much connection. (Planet Hulk and Ragnorok)

Taika Waititi is absolutely brilliant, I have more faith in his creativity than the dude behind Creed

Could be, you know, reusing the same cast immediately a year after the last film.

>MCU

Is that still a thing?

Pretty sure they're only using gladiator Hulk and nothing else.

But what if Captain Marvel: The Last Avenger

Nah
Secret Invasion

Nigga, Civil War is the highest grossing film this year by a longshot.

Deadpool beats it.

Naw

No, but Dory does.

I still can't get over Grandmaster's casting.

No it didn't. Civil War made more.

Baseless spit-balling on my part but that "Avengers 4" movie will have some multiverse shenanigans involved.

This.

I'm actually shocked people are thinking this is some huge shake up.

Nah
Infinite Crisis

Couple options for titles:

Siege
Contest of Champions
Secret Invasion (if Marvel gets back the Skulls)
The Kang Dynasy (if Marvel can get back Kang)
Avengers vs. X-Men (if Marvel can do the impossible)

Nah
Deathmate

...they wouldn't waste Secret Wars so soon...would they?

They did the same thing with Justice League. The whole part one, part two thing doesn't play well. Last few times they've done it part one was boring as shit.

Nah
vs Justice League

>so soon

These movies have been going on for a decade and everyone's contracts are up after these next two movies. It's far from too soon.

Emperor Doom (if Marvel gets the FF)

What can they call the the next avengers movie then?

>Infinity War: Thanos chases after the Infinity Gems, Avengers are protecting the final gem
>Infinity Gauntlet: Thanos acquires the final gem huge fight in space like in the comics, ends with the Glove being taken off by Nebula?

You are pulling a TON of nothing and assumptions straight out of your ass.

Nah
you're mom

I know, but you gotta save some stuff for down the line. Secret Wars is easily the 3 phase buildup like Infinity Wars.

Untitled film will be Guardians 3: Infinity Crusade
Featuring Adam Warlock

You guys are idiots.

It states quite plainly in the referenced article that Infinity War: Part 1 and Infinity War Part 2 are still exactly the same movies up to now, all they're changing are the NAMES. THAT'S IT.

Next logical step?

No.

God, I hope not. Unless they pulled a Civil War and had the movie bear almost zero resemblance to the comic book

>Young the Avengers

None of these stories match their comics. But you can't deny that a Battleworld setup gone to an extreme wouldn't make for a great film.

Dark Reign would be really cool, need to get Defoe to play Osborn again.

>You don't know that.

Nether do you, dumbass. Nobody knows. lol.

>Young Marvel Studios Avengers The

wait my bad
>Young Marvel Studios A-The-Vengers

>2 movies now combined into 1
>This is bad news...

Usually the opposite is bad news. Like the Hobbit

>7 the mermaid chin chong pin pong

wat

You know what I really want them to do?

They're not going to do it, I know, but I want it anyway

I want them to make the Infinity Wars movies, and then final bow, and then just stop.
Infinity War will be the culmination of everything the MCU has been building towards since the original Iron Man, in many ways. Anything they do afterward can only be a lateral move, at best.

I'm not saying stop making Marvel moves entirely, but maybe DRASTICALLY tone down the shared universe stuff, and no more huge crossovers. We had our experiment, the experiment was and presumably will be good, and let's go ahead and quit while we're still good, before we drive this gimmick further into the ground than it's already going to be by 2018.

Where were you when Sup Forums dominated the box office?

Well... it looks alright. I have no fucking idea though
youtu.be/SPcUcZds0zQ

Definitely is Dinsey's year after a long time.

Retard, the Russos have been telling people about this for a full year now, this is just the official announcement.

The Infinity War is still two movies, they just said they hated the Part 1 Part 2 shit with the names.

Learn to Google fucknuts, they've talked about this multiple times.

I'm on the other end. I want the to use up every single part of Marvel lore so they can't do anything more.

It's-a the Vengers!

Some movie that fucking destroyed the Chinese box office. I read the plot summary and have no fucking clue why it was such a monster box office hit, it's literally just a Rom-com with a fantasy gimmick that sounds like it came from 2005.

Even the non-Disney stuff
>BvS
>Deadpool
>X-Men
is Sup Forums

China is a weird place with weird tastes.

I think after Infinity War it should be a new "era" instead of a new phase.

Put all the big Avengers aside and focus on other characters.

Instead of Avengers 5, do West Coast Avengers probably named something different like New Avengers because muh international sales with Scott Lang, Rhodey as the new Iron Man, Wonder Man, Tigra, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Captain Marvel, and maybe Hawkeye and Mockingbird.

I agree with toning down the shared universe. Make the movies totally distinct and let the Avengers be the place where they cross over. One of my biggest problems with Ant-Man is that everything great about it is hampered by how formulaic it is, with the comedy, forced love interest and forced shallow villain, and Doctor Strange looks the same way, and I bet Thor 3 is gonna suffer the same fate.

Let the movies totally do their own thing and don't make a single tone define them, "MCU" shouldn't be the franchise, each character should be its own franchise.

No their tastes more or less mirror our own, that's why blockbusters always go after China.

There's literally nothing blockbuster about The Mermaid, I'm seriously stumpted as to why the whole country saw it.

I'd watch it

It's by the guy who did Kung Fu Hussle.

instakino

Pls support my crosshitpost

I recently learned that he was a producer/consultant on Dragon Ball Evolution and that nobody wanted to listen to his suggestions.
Fuck this shit.

I have yet to see What We Do in the Shadows. How good is it?

So really all they're doing is dropping the YA style part 1/ part 2 gimmick?

Why are some of you shocked?
They literally announced they were changing the movie titles like a month before Civil War came out

Yes, and they've wanted to for a while.

Which is good, seeing as Allegiant Part 2 is gonna be on TV now

It's fucking hilarious and he's making a spin off for the Werewolves

Best comedy since Wright.

Boy is also wonderful, and so does Hunt for the Wilderpeople seem to be.

We live in the worst possible reality.

jesus christ

>they're dropping the Part 1/2, and just giving the second part a different title
Divergent did that and everyone saw through that bullshit. Now the Divergent finale is a TV movie.

for how long have we known about infinity war?
id say the earliest was the after credits of thor 2 which came out in 2013
we've been three years waiting for this and we have at least three more years down the line...
its weird knowing that this giant thing is coming and we are being part of it. i cant even think what is going to happen afterwards, i cant think of a future beyond these two movies

Nobody gives a shit about Divergent though, Avengers is one of the biggest franchises of all time. A bit of a difference there.

No its the Jean de Florette/Manon Des Sources approach; two separate yet heavily connected stories.

Yep.

Two episodes in a story can be separate yet part of the same arc.

Nice one falling for those clickbait article titles, dipshit.

>Allegiant Part 2 is gonna be on TV now
That will never not be funny.

These two movies are preventing me from An Heroing, so they better be worth it.

Not worldwide

im in the same boat. i bet theyll be a let down.

Ezpz, War is Thanos collecting the last Infinity Stones from Xandar, GotG landing on Earth, then Thanos fucking up Earth, then snapping his fingers.

Doctor Strange (movie) will show off the multiverse, so they could show off Carol and a bunch of other things Marvel wants to put into the movies that they couldn't before (or didn't want to at the time) in a different universe, and Avengers 4 will be that universe and bringing back the MCU. MCU and that new universe coming together.

Nah
Race War