Other urls found in this thread:

ipravda.sk/res/2014/05/09/thumbs/podkarpatska-rus-dobovy-plagat-nestandard2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll take part of it

Fuck off Russian shill

Why would Ukraine be partitioned?

>wanting to have a common border with Russia

Are you dumb or suicidal?

It's not and never was a real country, just an amalgamation of other state's territories. It will never recover and partition is the only choice left.

If this did somehow magically happen, Poland, Slovenia, and Romania would probably just create another Ukrainian state and release the partitioned land back to them.

we should take the entire country, its our ancestral clay from the time our ancestors GOTHS were conquering the entire world.

>trusting the Russians
>having a border with Russia

Trouble waiting to happen!

>We wuz gothic vlachs and romanz an sheit
>We wuz emporah while all dem greek homos wuz livin in caves

>yellow
>Slovakia

give something to Hungary, or they will never stop bitching
ipravda.sk/res/2014/05/09/thumbs/podkarpatska-rus-dobovy-plagat-nestandard2.jpg
Beneš was a fucking retard

Ukraine is bro tier and must remain intact. Having borders with Russia is fucking shitty.

That's reasonable.
If it'd have to happen, i'd rather give the ruthenian region to Hungary.

Never gonna happen though, we already have a cosy border with Ruskies, also as we'd take the Lviv territory, we'd probably have to endure more terrorist actions than France.

How about Poland get theirs back and we get ours back?

Stop giving Poland free land. What the fuck is this fetish

Sounds reasonable.

Worse than having border with Ukraine?wtf poland, give back polski spisz

Nothing's happening in Ukraine though

Putin whined about Ukrainians actually fighting back for once, but it was only two troops who were killed.

Nothing will come of it

Where is Hungary's cut?

Really, who wants Ukraine, it's shit, Incorporating it will lower GDP, IQ and quality of life.

>romaniagreatestally.jpg

Perfect world.

Now that I think about it Carpathian Ruthenia is rightful Hungarian land. Guess my hate for the mongols got me there.

its rightful polish clay. just like ostpreussen is german clay

because our countries will get prestige and mana from new clay, just like in those paradox games

kaliningrad in russian hands makes me wanna puke. They littered your city with decadent soviet architecture...

Fuck off we are not gonna feed those niggers.
Let them root alone.

Are you fucking retarded?

This isn't the middle ages where gaining land is an only positive thing

Think about it, for example from the perspective of Poland
Now we have to dump money into this underdeveloped, poor, rural region meanwhile it literally brings 0 profits. The Polish minority there basically doesn't exist, there are more Poles in Argentina than in there

It would only weaken us having this land, we are not Norway with vast amounts of unused money to spend

Yellow needs to be Ruthenia.

Otherwise, pretty good job, but I'd prefer a Vostoslavia: Unification with Russia and Belarus, possibly just as the Russian Empire.

puppet state it. The EU will cut gibs to everybody and rebuild it with its last strength before it falls apart

Poland get's part of Ukraine and in return it gives all the Prussian clay back to Germany

what goes around comes around

Nah fuck Germany

Start shit, get hit

This.
Return Berlin to Sorbs you Germancucks.

nice try faggot but we always had access to the Black Sea.

>giving Romania any land

More like

Good lad

As long as you send all the good looking women to America I am cool with it.

Border with Russia is trouble waiting to happen, leave Ukraine alone.

Currently Poland is one of the most homogenic countreis in the world. We basically have 100k half-prussian german wannabees in opplen, 40k vietnamese and some baptized jews who now forgot who they were.

Insted of adopting 15mln ukrainians, we just need to increase our influance in ukraine. And keep ukraine as big as possible, so in case of a war we can fight russia there.

>And keep ukraine as big as possible, so in case of a war we can fight russia there.

hungary should grab some too

On it

Come back

Give Subcarpathia to Hungary, I don't want those mountain niggers in my country

Nice proxy, Vladimir. Shouldn't you be busy doping up your """athletes"" right now?

gib odessa

>not a real country
Says the fucking t*rk rape baby

>this
Seriously, Black Sea port is one of three most important reason why would we ever wanted Ukraine as a puppet or "rightful clay".

Fuck Russia

my nigga.jpg

What is Kievan rus then?

Come on, you couldn't give Moldova that little chunk of coastline down there?

Kievian Rus was Russia when it's capital was Kiev

Kievan Rus is old Russia. When Kiev was conquered by roach hordes, the Russian capital was moved to Moscow.

Better idea

West-Independent Ukraine
East-Russian territory
Crimea-Turkic federation

It was infact broken into many duchies and territories after the shitskin invasion. Muscovy and Novgorod are extremely different countries and nations from the Kievan Rus' and the white and black Rus''s. Muscovy and Novgorod came to be out of a finn-slav mix and layer, after the fuckup of Kievan Rus', Russ'in migrants. They are all different people, many claim they inherit the title of Rus', but it should definately not be current R*ssia, since they are just fabricating their own history since the 17th century.

best choice

Die, gipsy