He's the same age as Trump, why the fuck does he look so old?

He's the same age as Trump, why the fuck does he look so old?

AIDS

He's married to Hillary Clinton. Give him a break.

He's been living with Hillary for decades

Cocaine
Criminal stress
Rape guilt
He's been a vegan for like, the last 16 years.

He only eats one piece of turkey every year on Thanksgiving.

This

Dude fucked anything with a pulse and is paying the price for it.

If he was a regular guy who didn't have access to the top medical care in the world he would've died 20 years ago.

Syphilis.

JUST

Its what happens when youre married to a demon who uses your life force to live.

it's actually a case of a near-perfect experiment controlling for drugs and alcohol

bill clinton is what an excess of drugs and alcohol does to you

i will concede that is one hell of a confounding variable

Often, where her reserves of fresh young babies are low, Hillary must reduce herself to sucking the life force from her husband in order to sustain herself

Hive mind

He's been through a two-term presidency instead of sitting in a golden tower sending tweets

Why doesn't anyone say "why is he so white??" ... I mean, he's the first black president, riiiiiiiiiiight?

He was president for 8 years.
Trump has never had a job that stressful

>Hillary must reduce herself to sucking the life force from her husband
Too bad she was no good at the "other" kind of sucking, otherwise Bill wouldn't have had to go to Monica

Cocaine.

He's skinny.

Ol' Clap Trap Clinton.

Evil has rotted his insides.

Yeah. Let's make believe his stress came from the presidency. Had nothing at all to do with the fact that he was also married while juggling women, and lying about it to the entire planet.

>Had to move to Harlem, where that type of behavior is encouraged.

>He was president for 8 years. Trying everyday not to get caught. Trump has never had a past that stressful

Because Hillary took his soul

Trump is a family man who does not even drink alcohol. Billy Boy is the face of degeneracy.

The stress of that certainly isn't helping.

This honestly wouldn't surprise me. One (child) hooker from Africa, South America, or Eastern Europe would be enough to poz him.

This is a part of it. I genuinely think he went vegan for a health reason, because it's not like he has that many moral qualms about, well, anything. Chances are, his cardiovascular health was already in jeopardy a while ago, which is why he switched diets to begin with.

Besides, you ever see his face sag on one side? Telltale stroke sign. As in a brain bleed. As in "his vascular system is in fucking peril."

I honestly think the dietary change is the biggest clue. His circulatory system is probably clogged as fuck, if not just damaged beyond repair.

I like this leaf.

Also, this. I stand by the cardiovascular issue theory, but stress, again, doesn't help. Just look at how aged Bush and Obama got from their respective presidencies.

Trump would look older if he didn't dye his hair and paint himself orange every morning.

cocaine and alcoholism

Just found this one.

He was president and Trump isn't yet.

Is anyone else sick of seeing this fucking face?

The Don will be getting 1st class bjs from his smoking hot wife while dems fap to their collection of nude pics they're all sharing now in an attempt to discredit him. The Don won't have to deal with the stress of juggling women. He's already used to all the hair and tanning jokes. He's invincible.

He is marri3d to Holary. Lay off.

Clinton's Dorian Gray is running out.

So his evil inside is manifesting itself on the outside more and more.

the presidency sucked it all out of him

Hillary is queen succubus and has been stealing his mana for years as a milk slave.

He is hopelessly addicted to having his mana drained, so when the queen hasn't taken from him recently, he turns into a zombie and eventually seeks out lesser succubi to sate the craving.

There are reports that he steals the virgin energy from children to recharge his vitality, but we haven't been able to confirm it.

Hilary is a Succubus

Enough with the photoshops. Here's his original.

That's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil

yeah, the presidency did that....

y-yeah...