At what age should a man marry(or have a family), Sup Forums?

At what age should a man marry(or have a family), Sup Forums?

When he can support one

30 is good. wife should be 18-20.

When, and if, he wants to.

>life is a race

When he can support one.

Personally, I'd like to be living with a girlfriend by 26-27.

I feel, at least in my own life this is the best answer.

Marry at 25. Children at 30. Devastating, life ruining, family destroying and bank account draining divorce at 45. Take a couple years to get fit and recover and bang young girls, than get remarried at 48 with an acute alcohol addiction. Die penniless of COPD at 60.

It's a boomer life for me!

When he can support his wife/the babbies he puts in her. So, mid-twenties.
Girls should be married soon after her first blood.

Don't marry until you have
>solid job
>apartment/house
Don't wait too long, by 30 is fine. Fucked up kids is old sperm.
>meme arrows

boomers deserve it desu

>get married and don't have any children for 5 years

What?

A man can marry whenever he can support one. The wife should be as young as possible to prevent age from damaging any children they have together.

>It took me 5 years to take the condom off.
Average American desu.

this.
as long as your wife is fertile, wait as long as you can before raising a family.

Great way to guarantee a cheating whore of a wife by 30 when she regrets only fucking 1 guy ever.

If you want a young virgin waifu you are heading towards a dismal relationship

>Hi I’m OP. You might remember me from such films as “I am a gigantic faggot” or the classic “Oh fuck I love cocks”

>Fucked up kids is old sperm.
As the child of an apparently menopausal late 40s woman who had cancer and was undergoing chemo whilst pregnant I think I turned out alright. Got a decent job, pretty healthy and soon going to Uni for a masters.
>tfw when I was growing up she said it was a "miracle" but I knew all along what she meant

>marry modern women

id rather die a virgin ,no thanks.

I've read a few articles on that not being the case. But I'd have to dig them up, whores however tend to never stop being whores.

Lol are you a retard? Im 22 and i hate talking to anyone below the age of 20. I can't imagine how big of a autist you have to be to be 30 dating a 20 year old. The conversations would be unbearable.

You got lucky.
Sperm doesn't matter unless IVF or some other crazy variable is involved. It's survival of the fittest. The healthy sperm count does decrease.
Eggs on the other hand degrade over the life of a woman even in their inactivated state.

While a healthy child might pop out from a 40+ woman who used IVF it would be safer to simply fuck your 18 year old sister instead.

I'm not saying marry a whore. I'm 28, getting married next year to 25 y.o., we've both had 2 other sexual partners. I think that's pretty reasonable. Hell, I'd feel like a pedo fucking an 18 y.o. They still act like children....

cuck

Yeah I get it, it's safe to assume there is a bell curve on that shit. You're never safe though, be vigilant but balance it with trust.