/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Until The End of The World Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-contractors-idUSKCN0PC2OY20150703
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11847877/MoD-police-called-in-over-460-million-fuel-overcharging-for-Afghanistan.html
prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12534673.htm
securityconference.de/fileadmin/MSC_/2016/Agenda/MSC2016_ListParticipants_2016-02-18.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Security_Conference
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/10649
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
imgur.com/a/2thIK
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016&committee_id=C00578997
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
nytimes.com/2009/11/13/us/13inquire.html?_r=0
atlanticcouncil.org/events/past-events/major-general-rossi-strategy-session-on-army-quadrennial-defense-review
fortblissbugle.com/32nd-welcomes-new-cg-rossi-returns-to-el-paso-for-sixth-bliss-assignment/
dvidshub.net/news/148669/japanese-army-celebrates-partnership-with-us-army
stripes.com/news/35th-ada-commander-says-goodbye-at-osan-1.66155
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/major-general-john-g-rossi-1961-2016/
breakingdefense.com/2016/02/army-explores-anti-ship-howitzers-anti-aircraft-strykers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Strategic_and_Budgetary_Assessments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penguin_(missile)
dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/
norwaytoday.info/finance/kongsberg-gruppen-may-prosecuted-corruption/
defenseindustrydaily.com/slovenian-armys-new-apcs-patrias-amvs-updated-02358/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978STATE181415_d.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977OSLO05106_c.html
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
web.archive.org/web/20071119150246/http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=67925
gdgraffix.com/fight4spellissy/NoticeforNo-Opposition.pdf
archive.is/IMtIo
archive.is/ZLMXQ
archive.is/GrvJG
archive.is/SXrR0
archive.is/ENoAh
archive.is/wTjmI
archive.is/77equ
kxxv.com/story/21470883/fort-hood-to-introduce-drone-unit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics_MQ-1C_Gray_Eagle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES TODAY, SLIGHTLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

Investigate these organizations.
Look for their donor list and shared personell.

Example of what to look for.

1 - History

from end of last bread. Maybe should have lead with Soros, OP.

"Supreme Group war profiteers

Found guilty of fraud and fined hundreds of millions by the US in 2014. Not slowing down their business though.

Not paying taxes in Afghanistan:
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-contractors-idUSKCN0PC2OY20150703

Still supplying fuel and overcharging hundreds of millions 2015

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11847877/MoD-police-called-in-over-460-million-fuel-overcharging-for-Afghanistan.html

Sponsored 2015 Munich Security Conference with 20 heads of state. prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12534673.htm

George Soros attends:

securityconference.de/fileadmin/MSC_/2016/Agenda/MSC2016_ListParticipants_2016-02-18.pdf

It is a big deal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Security_Conference

1/4

2/4

3/9 sry

4/9

So I was digging around after just searching "George Soros" in the clinton emails and I found pic related. Probably not super relevant but it's Hillary QQing that she's "in this mess" with Obama but otherwise lol'ing at him

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/10649

The links are ever linking

Have fun friends...

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The government was complicit in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Ew, Evelyn Rothschild goes to the Munich Security Conference too.

6/9

The doc is at the same url, correct?

I've shared it out a lot in the past and I want to make sure that if people are using the same url they will see the most up to date info.

7/9

It should be. The doc is now reorganized for better indexing.

8/9

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

9/9

Correct - just as said.

Thank you for your contribution.

These can also be spread via twitter/fb using..
imgur.com/a/2thIK

Thank you.

These links too...

Correct the Record donor list
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016&committee_id=C00578997

Correct the Record employee dox
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

Delete this.
No CTR "doxes" allowed here.

They're out on the Internet - social media, etc - the list was compiled from this info. Look at the links. Some don't even work anymore. This was dropped quite a few hours ago anyway. The list is also helpful when trolling CTR shills.

It has nothing to do with this thread.
And you do not have to plea to me - it is the mods who think otherwise.

Dead General John G Rossi, the same John G Rossi from Fort Hood shootings?

nytimes.com/2009/11/13/us/13inquire.html?_r=0

At the Atlantic Council
atlanticcouncil.org/events/past-events/major-general-rossi-strategy-session-on-army-quadrennial-defense-review

So he was a director of the Army Quadrennial Defense Review Office.
Earlier assignment
fortblissbugle.com/32nd-welcomes-new-cg-rossi-returns-to-el-paso-for-sixth-bliss-assignment/

With Japanese anti-missile missile guys
dvidshub.net/news/148669/japanese-army-celebrates-partnership-with-us-army

Was in charge of patriot missiles in Korea earlier in career
stripes.com/news/35th-ada-commander-says-goodbye-at-osan-1.66155

The missile defense advocacy alliance has a tribute page to him but google seems confused about any work with them he did in the past.
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/major-general-john-g-rossi-1961-2016/

The info you posted is regarding Correct the Record so yes, it does.

The mods can see the info comes via social media. There is no reason to delete.

Reading the Sunlight info you just put up - good shit. I haven't seen these before. Cheers for posting.

General John Rossi discusses funding of coastal artillery.
"What the Army is not studying, Rossi said, is buying anti-ship cruise missiles, which would be an entirely new weapons system rather than a modification of an existing one. That news will be a disappointment, if hardly unexpected, to legislators like House seapower chairman Randy Forbes and thinktanks like the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, which have advocated the US Army get into the shore-based cruise missile business to counter China’s growing navy."
breakingdefense.com/2016/02/army-explores-anti-ship-howitzers-anti-aircraft-strykers/

Could mean that the Clintons wanted him out of the Army, since they want a confrontation with China in the South China sea.

Summary of the Center for strategic & budgetary assessments: "Since September 11, 2001, CSBA has focused its analysis on linking near-term requirements to longer term challenges. According to the group’s website, CSBA “looks out two to three decades to identify emerging security challenges and opportunities.” CSBA describes its current efforts as “drawing attention to a set of worrisome and profound emerging areas of concern: a rising China threat in the Pacific Theater; a nuclear-armed Iran; maintaining the US defense industrial base; and realigning the defense budget.” Over the past few years, CSBA has played a prominent role in the ongoing development of an AirSea Battle concept by the U.S. Air Force and Navy.[2] Following cuts to U.S. defense spending and accelerating foreign military modernization, CSBA has also taken a lead role in highlighting the need to rebalance the Department of Defense's force structure[3] and invest wisely for future challenges.[4]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Strategic_and_Budgetary_Assessments

Would be interested in seeing if there are any Clinton ties with that defense think tank.

Interesting, because Norway was lobbying about the Penguin anti ship missile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penguin_(missile)

Bless you.

Praise God, elect Trump.

that is interesting. Is Kongsberg connected to Clintons?

Rossi theories:

Knew something about Ft. Hood, or

Was pushing for missile defense that might not have given business to Norwegian government companies that were expecting it after donating to the Clinton Foundation, or

Knew something about the Norway Clinton Foundation money, or

Knew something about future space and missile plans in Norway, or

Knew something about the Norwegian orbital launch systems and nano-satellites, or

Knew something about missile and space defense in Korea and Japan and plans that may be in the works.

It's government owned and the Norwegian government gave to the Clinton Foundation
dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/

bad copy editing on the graphic OP. There's a comma where there should be a period.

And has a history of corruption issues:
norwaytoday.info/finance/kongsberg-gruppen-may-prosecuted-corruption/

I think they were also bribing officials in Slovenia a few years ago

It was Patria which is tied to Kongsberg in Slovenia
defenseindustrydaily.com/slovenian-armys-new-apcs-patrias-amvs-updated-02358/

Thank you for the recap. Pretty clear connection there.

Now its time to test out those theories with proof. I am on it.

I'm an independent media person trying to make a Clinton mega source for normies to argue anything and everything Clinton.

Does anyone have a tldr version of the Bonner Group? I know it's vital, but there's so much information I don't know how to present it.

hi alex

No amount of Super Male Vitality will ever elevate me to Alex's power level

>First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve
>Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P
>Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
>Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
>Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

Clinton Foundation mega source or everything Clinton going all the way back Ark?

Thank you. I'll try to write a decent sized article about all this citing you. This is information overload to the average moronic reporter (me), let alone the wider audience I'm trying to reach.

Yes, that's the goal. I want to put it all on an easily readable web page so anyone stuck in an argument can pull out citation after citation about the Clintons and blow away the other side.

I've been collecting sources since Monday and it will probably take until the 19th-20th to get it out. Self imposed deadline is the 22nd.

>citing you
Now why would you do something foolish like that? Don't cite us, provide sources and show the evidence.

Meant "yours" meaning sources. Eyes are blurry from today's reading.

Though I may well lift your screenshots of articles rather than make my own because of laziness.

>Meant "yours" meaning sources.
Just making sure. We get enough unwanted attention as it is. Godspeed in your endeavor, friend.

here is a 2014 telegram to Norway confirming the DOD was proceeding with the testing of the Penguin Missile System

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978STATE181415_d.html

>Update
One more connection with the Penguin Missile system that confirms involvement with Kongsberg in 2009. Lack of funding confirmed as well.

bump

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977OSLO05106_c.html

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

Early 2000 case involving framed whistleblower, witness tampering, Norway:

web.archive.org/web/20071119150246/http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=67925

More details from later and Congressmen getting involved:
gdgraffix.com/fight4spellissy/NoticeforNo-Opposition.pdf

Hey, Sup Forums, does anyone happen to have all of the HLI thread archive links?

These are the ones I have:

>archive.is/IMtIo
>archive.is/ZLMXQ
>archive.is/GrvJG
>archive.is/SXrR0
>archive.is/ENoAh
>archive.is/wTjmI
>archive.is/77equ

I am doing some research for another forum that I am a member of and these are needed for that.

Thanks in advance.

(OP)
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE MURDER OF SETH RICH:

Seth was shot multiple times in the back. The official story is that it was a robbery, but nothing was taken from his body and there have been no suspects.

Julian Assange nodded when asked if Seth was an informant for wikileaks responsible for the leaks, and Wikileaks has posted a $20,000 bounty on any information related to the Seth's murder.

Seth was on the phone with his girlfriend at the moment he was shot. Both his girlfriend and his parents Joel and Mary Rich initially issued statements, but are now unreachable and have gone completely silent.
In their place is Democratic operative named Bret Bauman, who according to his linkedin "provides strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions".

Bauman has repeatedly denounced any connection between Seth's murder and Hillary Clinton or the DNCleaks as "nutty" in his statements on behalf of the Rich family.

We have a moral duty to find Seth's killer and solve this, Sup Forums. And the 20k is icing on the top.

"YOU MAY ASSURE THE NORWEGIAN GOVERNMENT THAT THE DOD
COMMITMENT REMAINS AS STATED IN THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE'S
OCTOBER 1977 LETTER TO MR. JOHAN HOLST ON THIS SUBJECT."

What was Mr. Holst doing in the 70's? He shows up as a Minister of Defense and Institute of International Affairs in the 80s and early 90s.

I thought HLI was disinfo?

Oh, well in partial Swedish wikipedia:
He was a researcher at the Norwegian Uten Rikspolitisk Institute (NUPI) from 1969 to 1976, and became its director in 1981. He was Secretary of State at the Ministry Forsvarsministeriet 1976-1979 and the National Ministry Uten 1979-1981.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Seems to be a typo. On these cables I noticed the default date usually is in the 1970s.

I am thinking that Rossi may have been assigned to Redstone due to Fort Hoods experience with drones. Did he learn to much?
I recall FBI user mentioning that the general was taken out due to attempting to leak a SAP
Here are some quick connections I found Fort Hood was involved in testing drones in 2013
kxxv.com/story/21470883/fort-hood-to-introduce-drone-unit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics_MQ-1C_Gray_Eagle
pentagon is dropping $2.45 billion dollars on future drones "Officials of the Army Contracting Command at Redstone Arsenal, Ala., announced a $121.4 million
contract modification Tuesday to General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
in Poway, Calif., for the Gray Eagle attack drones and satellite communications air data terminals."
(redstone was to be the new assignment for General Rossi)

I guess its possible then that 1977 could be right. Just seems a long time

If just for the money:
A fleet of penguin carrying anti-ship drones would be good business.

If planning for a conflict:
Ground based missile defense is obviously more limited to defense since it needs to be on allied ground. Drone based "defense" could be used to attack.

Anti-ship drones could attack Russian or Chinese fleets not within range of allied ground-based rocket.

The communications use for drones, supposedly to lower the reliance on other aircraft, could also be used for communications if space warfare wiped the satellites out.

For example, if the nano-satellite launcher being worked on in Norway was actually used to shoot "nano-satellites" at foreign military satellites to knock them out.

A lot of people think that.

A lot of people think FBIanon is too.

I am open to entertaining ideas but that does not mean I completely believe the idea; I enjoy performing thought experiments.

Learned russian through the military 56-58
Graduated BA political science from Colombia in 60
Magisters(not masters, I think this is dead?) degeree in PS at Oslo Uni in 65.
Research assistant at FFI (our darpa,langley+ sort of) 60-62 (Hey I've lived here kek)
scholarship at Center for International Affairs at Harvard University 62-63
63-67, Researcher at FFI
67-69, Reasearches at Hudson institute
Studies of foreign affairs 69-76, director in 81
Ministry of defense 1976-79
Ministry of foreign affairs 1979-81

So he was ministry of defense when they were promising weapons contracts, makes sense, thank you.

Shills are trying to slide this thread real hard

hold on, I translated that last one from yours there.

I remember he died actually, I'll verify

Live in DC, anything I should do? I can ho there easily

Every other thread is getting bumped by shills. Anti-slide bump