Gee

If Hillary Clinton has an 87% chance of winning, why does she need the shills?

It's all in your head user, CTR do not shill on this board it's just a meme

She doesn't you're just showing early signs of Paranoid Schizophrenia. It's just a matter of time before you're being gang-stalked.

She needs them badly, as well.

Sup Forums isn't the only place where they've sent shills, either. This whole thing is a bit disturbing. The fact that she has to allocate money towards correcting records is quite sad.

i wondered something similar... like perhaps the media is going ridiculously out of their way to attack trump because they know everyone loathes hillary and they want the race to be closer for dem ratings

>shitposting
>at a time like this

We need all of the support we can get, faggots. All of the dumbasses shitposting from my country are likely from Quebec, AKA French Canada/real life's shitposters.

are you fucking blind

have you missed the gorillion other posters that are very blatantly and definitely not ironically not from here, like that one sage guy

is that kind of shit not obvious enough

"Shills" on Sup Forums are a meemee newfag

Dumping epic maymays, suck my dick CTR

We will fight for democracy using meme magic and repeating digits.

Hillary Clinton has no chance. There are still three months to go and people are already realizing how much of a cunt she is. Give it time, comrades.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.
Two shekels have been deposited to your account.
P. S. Your retarded.

We've all seen it. These faggots are either shitposters or shills thinking they're tricky. Between the countless bait/slide threads, the "bots" that were dropping copypasta in every single thread and the out-of-nowhere comments disagreeing with everyone suddenly, there's no room for doubt. This is a collaborated and elaborate attack on our discussions, probably because of the thousands of votes being swayed in Trump's direction from /cfg/ the meme machine.

Hillary has seen what's coming and is trying to fight the prophecy.

It's hopeless though because Trump is loved by Kek.

>rigged election
>87% chance of winning

might was well bump that up to 100%

And if the media constantly reported Hillary's fuck ups no one would watch. Why watch to hear, and see what you already knew for the past 20 years. Trump is "New" to this. He brings ratings. 5 Billion dollars in free TV time. Trump is Genius.

(((Cohen)))

Seems like a great plan for the most part.

>CTR!!
>SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! S H R I E K!! SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!!
>I'M PISSING MYSELF!
>CTR AGAIN!!
>I'M SHITTING MYSELF!
>CTR AGAIN!!
>FUCKING ANEURYSM THIS TIME!!

Oh, hey, Mom says I have to get off the computer. Same time tomorrow?

We just love her for free

Does somebody know why this () thread is being slid?

>love for free
We have some love here ()

What if it is just a part of his masterplan. He is a conman after all. Maybe he has some aces up his sleeves.

You should just ignore those retards.

checked & vomited

Trump 2016

Ohhh shit praise kek, CTRL is a KILL.

>obviously photoshopped
I bet Hillary has much more attractive body

Trump: 93 mentions in the catalog.
Clinton: 25 mentions in the catalog.

Hmmmmmm