HEAR ME OUT ASSHOLES

Alright niggers. I got a great idea. Hear me out.

I'm stealing another Sup Forumstard's idea and combining it with my own to MAKE THE BEST idea. This idea is great. Really great.

So in order for this idea to work we need to assume some things.

1. Women first most care about themselves.
2. Women do things for others of their ilk.
3. Women care more about women than men.
4. Women hate other women in terms of competition and day to day interactions.

Let's not all ban muslims. That seems too radical. Let's ban ONLY male muslims from muslim countries or ISIS occupied territories. We already know that male ALLAHU ACKBARS do most of the crime and exploding. Now the reason why we want to do this is because we want to make the idea accepted to the liberal media. It will work for Trump so hard he will gain MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SUPPORT. We need to implant the idea to feminists that by only allowing muslim women, we are helping the women escape the patriarchy of muslim civilization. We already know Muslims are oppressive as do the majority of Americans. This will naturally make sense to feminists as they will see an increased population in women and thus more power to women and limiting patriarchy. The more sensible feminists will see this and advocate for it.

Let me tell you why Muslim women in our country is good in the end. We know WOMEN are DISLOYAL. They love to RACEMIX and THEY LOVE CHAD COCK. This is proven with french women having sex with nazis during nazi occupation in France. "Who gives a shit about pussy French men? I want STRONG NAZI GENETICS." Muslim women will be conflicted with Chad and Allah.Who do you think wins in the end? CHAD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END. By allowing Muslim women in, we are creating a newer sect of muslims who aren't as extremist as the ones in the desert because Chad cock has degenerated their mind to hedonism over purity and Allah. Over a period of time, the new hybrid white/ackbars will be very moderate and similar to western culture.

Post Continued

Now then, the aftermath of mass muslim women integration. There will be a very imbalanced ratio of women to men in the United States. Meaning. More birth rates and a more conservative nation due to Islam morals. Now here's the really really funny part. Remember assumption 4? Western women will feel absolutely pissed with muslim women taking all the Chads. There are cases where western women hate Asian women because men are paying attention to them. In the case of pedophiles, where women don't want men to go for younger girls because they're massive roasties that are all used up. AMERICAN WOMEN WILL TRY TO GET MUSLIM WOMEN OUT OF AMERICA DUE TO JEALOUSY.

Aftermath of mass muslim women intergration in Muslim occupied countries. Muslims in those regions are extremely jealous of American wealth and prosperity. Part of why they join terrorist groups is because they are not happy with their lifestyle and they see those stupid Americans eating burgers and living the best life they can while not being part of a desert.They think it's unfair and they will join these terrorist groups because those degenerate Americans are getting stuff while their NOBLE religion isn't getting the best lifestyle. What do they do?THEY CHIMP OUT BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE TAKING THEIR WOMEN AND DEGENERATING ARAB SOCIETY. They do more attacks on Western society and more people get red pilled. At this point, no one will like Islam.

tl;dr

Banning only muslim men brings more women in America, feminists are okay with it, the government looks more just than banning all Muslims, Trump suggesting this cannot be a misoandrist because it throws the whole bad Trump narrative. Men left in their countries will chimp out harder and more people get re-pilled about Islam.

Feminists can't force succesful white men to give up their hard earned positions and power and money without the help of muslim men tho, they'll never agree with that

I'm down now all we need to do is get this to the big man himself.

>let's not ban all Muslims
Fuck off Achmed.

Nice booty, would fuck Also checkem

Hide shill threads. Ignore shill posters.

white trust fund chads get sued, learn why middle class nice guys are nice guys ( hint, we are not fucking privileged to get away with what they can: double standards)

Muslim Bros are protected, double standards

western women and darker skinned women who were never accepted by white bitches and are sick of emasculated nice guys go to Muslim bros protected by double standards

>Hear me out

No.

>Let's not all ban muslims. That seems too radical. Let's ban ONLY male muslims from muslim countries or ISIS occupied territories. We already know that male ALLAHU ACKBARS do most of the crime and exploding. Now the reason why we want to do this is because we want to make the idea accepted to the liberal media. It will work for Trump so hard he will gain MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SUPPORT. We need to implant the idea to feminists that by only allowing muslim women, we are helping the women escape the patriarchy of muslim civ

I didn't read any of that, or any of the shit before it either.

>ilization. We already know Muslims are oppressive as do the majority of Americans. This will naturally make sense to feminists as they will see an increased population in women and thus more power to women and limiting patriarchy. The more sensible feminists will see this and advocate for it. Let me tell you why Muslim women in our country is good in the end. We know WOMEN are DISLOYAL. They love to RACEMIX and THEY LOVE CHAD COCK. This is proven with french women having sex with nazis during nazi occupation in France. "Who gives a shit about pussy French men? I want STRONG NAZI GENETICS." Muslim women will be conflicted with Chad and Allah.Who do you think wins in the end? CHAD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END. By allowing Muslim women in, we are creating a newer sect of muslims who aren't as extremist as the ones in the desert because Chad cock has degenerated their mind to hedonism over purity and Allah. Over a period of time, the new hybrid white/ackbars will be very moderate and similar to western culture.

No idea what this shit is, didn't even glance at it

>Now then, the aftermath of mass muslim women integration. There will be a very imbalanced ratio of women to men in the United States. Meaning. More birth rates and a more conservative nation due to Islam morals. Now here's the really really funny part. Remember assumption 4? Western women will feel absolutely pissed with muslim women taking all the Chads. There are cases where western women hate Asian women because men are paying attention to them. In the case of pedophiles, where women don't want men to go for younger girls because they're massive roasties that are all used up. AMERICAN WOMEN WILL TRY TO GET MUSLIM WOMEN OUT OF AMERICA DUE TO JEALOUSY.

>Aftermath of mass muslim women intergration in Muslim occupied countries. Muslims in those regions are extremely jealous of American wea

More stuff that I did not read

>lth and prosperity. Part of why they join terrorist groups is because they are not happy with their lifestyle and they see those stupid Americans eating burgers and living the best life they can while not being part of a desert.They think it's unfair and they will join these terrorist groups because those degenerate Americans are getting stuff while their NOBLE religion isn't getting the best lifestyle. What do they do?THEY CHIMP OUT BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE TAKING THEIR WOMEN AND DEGENERATING ARAB SOCIETY. They do more attacks on Western society and more people get red pilled. At this point, no one will like Islam.

Noticed some caps in there. Not enough to draw my eye long enough to absorb anything though.

>tl;dr

It's not actually too long for me, but you gave me options and I used them.

Are you the guy that was climbing the trumps towers?

Women won't allow this, as they become devalued, due to a 'women surplus'.

They allow thousands more men into nations because it increase their selection pool, as well as adds a "women demand" in society, increasing their value.

That's all they care about in the end. Their value.

but then you get a bunch of little Haji babies that grow up with single mothers and that is arguably a worst member of society. Prisons are full of them.

Kek, do you have the edit of this one?

kek

Not Achmed. I'm a spic.

>let's not ban all Muslims

>not reading my argument and criticizing it

Muslim men have no power in persuasion power with feminists. Maybe if they're numale cucks but I don't think they would team up.

>a shill would write a highly condensed post using logic and reasoning instead of making high quantity amount of posts
>ANYONE WHO HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS IS A SHILL

You're a fucking idiot, m8.

>inb4 shill only insults instead of attacking your argument.

Feminism cares to advance the social standing of women. Feminists don't really care but not allowing muslim men helps with the patriarchy power.

No.

Prisons are full of niggers. Not mudslimes.

I agree but you didn't answer my point.

>Not Achmed. I'm a spic.
>>let's not ban all Muslims
>>not reading my argument and criticizing it
All Muslims need to be banned. I don't care what argument you have Abdul.

Muslim girls are hot senpai

I'm not Arabic, you stupid fucking nigger. Is it so beyond your reach that people can have different opinions regardless of race, you absolute mongoloid? Even if I was Arabic why would I propose something that damages me from entering America? YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND I WISH YOU NEVER REPRODUCE TO CONTAMINATE AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE EVER AGAIN.

You don't care because instead of rationalizing it and reading my post and critiquing it, you want to be a lazy nigger who is generally unmoved by logic and driven by partisan, simple rhetoric.

Do you realize by sticking with the whole "all muslims need to be banned" idea that most people are so emotional and backwards thinking that it is too offensive to be a presidential idea. By using my argument instead of feminists going against my idea, it kind of benefits the man-hating feminists and be more likely to gain support from them then ban all Muslims. My argument takes advantage of the liberal man hating population and using it to advance the Trump directive.

Do you think dictators rise to power by being extremely controversial? No. In Cuba, Fidel promised freedom to all from American imperialism and then stuck with his communism. Same applies to Trump and I'm not comparing him to a dictator. Another example is going up to girls and say you want to have sex with them. You have to be smooth with rhetoric to convince people.

> (You)
>I'm not Arabic, you stupid fucking nigger. Is it so beyond your reach that people can have different opinions regardless of race, you absolute mongoloid? Even if I was Arabic why would I propose something that damages me from entering America? YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND I WISH YOU NEVER REPRODUCE TO CONTAMINATE AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE EVER AGAIN.
Your taqiyya won't work on my mehmet.

>You don't care because instead of rationalizing it and reading my post and critiquing it, you want to be a lazy nigger who is generally unmoved by logic and driven by partisan, simple rhetoric.
There is absolutely no logic to letting Muslims into the West. They belong in their dirty sand countries where they can kill each other off en masse.

>Do you realize by sticking with the whole "all muslims need to be banned" idea that most people are so emotional and backwards thinking that it is too offensive to be a presidential idea. By using my argument instead of feminists going against my idea, it kind of benefits the man-hating feminists and be more likely to gain support from them then ban all Muslims. My argument takes advantage of the liberal man hating population and using it to advance the Trump directive.
He's clarified it to mean ban people from terrorist hotspots.

>Do you think dictators rise to power by being extremely controversial? No. In Cuba, Fidel promised freedom to alldickm American imperialism and then stuck with his communism. Same applies to Trump and I'm not comparing him to a dictator. Another example is going up to girls and say you want to have sex with them. You have to be smooth with rhetoric to convince people.
Na, Trump is popular because of his anti PC bullshit. People are sick of bowing down to foreigners and most are especially sick of sucking Islam's dick as a whole. They don't belong in the West.

I had to look up taqiyya and I'm absolutely surprised that you think I'm deceiving/lying to you. It's not even that I'm wrong,but you think I'm lying and yet I'm not really lying. Point out one thing that I'm saying I'm lying.

>There is absolutely no logic to letting Muslims into the West. They belong in their dirty sand countries where they can kill each other off en masse.

Or maybe I told you is to spread the Trump rhetoric to blue-pilled masses by being a little less controversial and yet not damaging the Trump supporter number. MAYBE I JUST TOLD YOU IN THE PARAGRAPH THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY IGNORED.

>He's clarified it to mean ban people from terrorist hotspots.

It doesn't matter what he meant to say. The liberal media is accusing him that he is banning all muslims. It's difficult to spin what I propose because even then if the media says Trump hates muslim men and not muslim women, people are more likely not to care.

>Na, Trump is popular because of his anti PC bullshit. People are sick of bowing down to foreigners and most are especially sick of sucking Islam's dick as a whole. They don't belong in the West.

Yeah but he isn't saying let's kill all the muslims and hang the niggers. He saying it the most polite Trump can make it. If he said let's kill minorities, no one would listen to him.

>I had to look up taqiyya and I'm absolutely surprised that you think I'm deceiving/lying to you. It's not even that I'm wrong,but you think I'm lying and yet I'm not really lying. Point out one thing that I'm saying I'm lying.
That you're not Arabic.

>Or maybe I told you is to spread the Trump rhetoric to blue-pilled masses by being a little less controversial and yet not damaging the Trump supporter number. MAYBE I JUST TOLD YOU IN THE PARAGRAPH THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY IGNORED.
People have already decided if they will vote for Trump or not. Letting in women muzzies instead of B&ing them all would put his supporters off. It would do more damage than good. The media would eat it up too. TRUMP ADMITS HES WRONG ABOUT MUSLIMS and the like.

>It doesn't matter what he meant to say. The liberal media is accusing him that he is banning all muslims. It's difficult to spin what I propose because even then if the media says Trump hates muslim men and not muslim women, people are more likely not to care.
The media would spin it like TRUMP BACKING DOWN ON MUSLIM BAN and also bring it back to be about Muslims, not terror hotspots. The people instead of the region, which is how the media got so asspained about it. They went all STOP MAKING IT ABOUT POOR MUSLIMS!!!. I haven't even heard anything on this recently. They cant really say barring from a region where terrorists are breeding is a bad thing. Not with a straight face. So they've moved on or purposely say it's a Muslim ban instead of what he clarified it to.

>Yeah but he isn't saying let's kill all the muslims and hang the niggers. He saying it the most polite Trump can make it. If he said let's kill minorities, no one would listen to him.
Agreed. He's saying it as professionally as he could. Which is what he should do. So this is good.