Is there a reason why there are so many shills here. Of all they places they could go why here...

Is there a reason why there are so many shills here. Of all they places they could go why here? Are they trying to distract from something or are they trying to drown out our voice with their shilling?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/trump-campaign-memo-primary-strategy-was-to-provide-safe-space-for-voters-called-bigots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because every other online community is moderated and heavily censored by leftists.
Sup Forums is the perfect place to shills to try to subvert.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.©

What do you think? They are shills, they exist only to be a nuisance.

it's called shitposting to piss off drumpfags you fucking faggot

kys

Meme magic is a powerful ally, and they've seen what it's done for Trump's campaign. They're here to try and put a stop to it.

Sup Forums scares the shit out of them since we don't believe any of the shit the post, (unlike the idiots on kikebook and twatter.)
They're posting here to annoy us and to distract us from threads they don't want normies seeing.

>2 shackles have been deposited into your account

It used to be fun to point out that trump was doing shockingly well in the polls and that he was saying Sheer Mad Man stuff.

Trump hasn't done anything that novel in a while and it's become far more fun to point out his obviously incoming loss to the faggots that bought too into it.

Theyre not shills you retards

Most of those are on reddit, fb, and news website comment sections.

We're being raided by leftypol and r/SRS, along with people from a few other Sup Forums boards.

I'm not saying CTR isnt a thing but thats nit whats going on right now

Right, Sup Forums who is completely for Trump now did a 180 and hate him right after CTR increase their budget to $6 million. You shills must really think we're stupid.

The shills are getting scared!

Sup Forums was not "for" trump. Sup Forums was having fun. A good deal of this board is just following what makes the most fun threads, you're just slow on which way the winds are blowing.

Like I said i'm not denying that there are probably a few shills here, but they operate on normie sites for the most part

What we're seeing here is a coordinated raid by leftypol and r/srs... The sooner people realize that the sooner we can do something about it

Well I'm sorry to break into your Safe Space.

Please neck yourself. I've never been so disgusted in my life with you CTR faggots. How do you sleep at night knowing you're actively subverting America for fucking peanuts?

They don't care about you.

Sup Forums was and is for Trump since at least December, fuck off back to whatever board you came from

There are no shills. At first I supported Trump, but then realized he was a racist bigot and that Hillary was infinitely more qualified than him.
Now #ImWithHer

>LEFT WING KEK SQUADS
>LEFT WING KEK SQUADS
>LEFT WING KEK SQUADS
>LEFT WING KEK SQUADS

You take that back you liar!

They are literally being paid to be here.

You'd shitpost all day too if someone was paying you by the hour to do so.

Lots of chatter about this on other forums. Also a lot of claims about people getting banned for posting a bunch of pro-Trump stuff here. The suggestion is that at least one of these paid shills got themselves into a moderator position here.

But there's no question we are under attack by a super-PAC here.

lol

Shills=People I do not agree with and cannot argue against.

>Implying I'm not lying in bed naked surrounded by filth.

Stay triggered

There are no shills here you fucking paranoid retard.

Sup Forums is literally the easiest point in the internet to troll people. Just make a thread "WUZ HITLER WHUITE" and you'll get 300 replies.

>there are no shills
says the shill

The problem is you're all way too obvious about it. This board is too small for the number of shills you sent.

You're being overly blatant about it.

Hell I've looked into seeing how to get hired by CTR. Still not sure how to get those sweet trolling dollars yet though.

Nothing can stop Trump. Even the msm is shilling extra hard.

The very fact you use that Hashtag shows your a Shill, I doubt a real supporter would use the Hashtag.

It's funny that the shilling starts to ramp down past a certain time then ramp back up in the morning. It's like two distinct cultures exist at different times.

checked for HH and this
We aren't getting shilled as hard lately, most are just trolls, cruzmissiles, and aforementioned leftypol and r/srs.

They don't just hire random people off the street.

You need to work for a marketing firm. Usually when these things get uncovered later, that's how it was found to work: the Dems hired one or more marketing groups to do the work for them. The marketing groups have a vested interest in vetting their people and keeping them on point.

its part of Sup Forums culture to argue and to try to make each other upset

anti trump and anti western civilisation posting has literally become a meme

This right here tb 'onest lads. Trump kinda boring and low energy these days. Memes himself to the top and then memes himself right out of the race again. We need some new shit kin.

He's a troll, not a shill. Jesus you're retarded.

Yeah, I know. It's a damn shame though.

umm because of e...emails...?

You are the people that reply to every troll post. The "shilling" and "sliding" only works because dumbfucks like you reply.

Genuinely starting to think antishill threads are actually shills trying to destroy pol.

Saged

>s-stop disagreeing with me
>y-y-you guys are shills
>your polls are fake and gay even though nobody likes Trump

I can't wait til Trump loses and you faggots start killing yourselves

Sup Forums has the dankest memes in town. they're terrified of the free thought that occurs in here. I don't know anywhere else that you can post about jews and nigs and get actually debate rather than, muh racism. Sup Forums is our only hope against der juden and their army of trolls and orcs

>Shills aren't real, we just coincidentally just all turn up at once.

Sorry faggots we know a (((coincidence))) when we see one.

They'll just forget they were ever radically Pro-Trump. The people that are still invested in the idea of this being a deep Trump board aren't the board's culture makers, they're the followers.

>a disgusting NEET
>Hillary supporter

Like pottery.

They're pouring money to try and change our political preferences but they're not convincing anyone.

I just don't like all the whiny trumpfags who can't stay in their generals

Sorry if your friends on r/TheRonald told you Sup Forums was your safe space, it isn't

Calling me a shill doesn't stop me from daring to disagree with you on the internet, but it is a good litmus test for how many gullible retards are in the thread

Trumpfags, like many movements here before them, mistakenly believe the entire board is in agreement with their cause and get easily triggered when reality gets in the way of that belief

Nah, I'm not denying that Sup Forums probably has paid shills operating on it. There's no way they've managed to miss how much of a fertile breeding ground this board has been for the content that helped propel Trump forward. I'm just saying that you're fooling yourself if you honestly think that that's the majority of the "hahah, just fuck my shit up" posts being made now.

They're playing with fire.

Shill= tremendous influx of trump haters overnight. When the threads do a 180 overnight, something is up

Teacher on summer break and absolutely not a Hillary supporter. I don't really like Trump but I definitely hate Hillary more.

This isn't politically motivated, Trump's lost. He can be the better candidate and still lose.

Why would someone try to change the opinion of the people that visit Sup Forums ?

No, we're not shills. We just like to make fun of easily-triggered Trumpcucks and Trumpshills.

>mfw it's so easy to bait Trumpcucks

Because the opinion of people who visit pol is vastly different than the mindset of your average kikebooker

You are literally just paraphrasing what some roleplayer said in another thread.

I don't even doubt there could be paid shills here, but like Said, most of us are just doing it as chemo to trigger the autists

>people on Sup Forums are contrarians

Gee really makes u think...

You are trying to engage in political activism on a chinese cartoon board, do you not realize you have become trollbait?

He didn't say you were being paid. Dirty shill

Just the new jidf

Your daily reminder that Trump created a safespace for you to voice your thoughts.
dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/trump-campaign-memo-primary-strategy-was-to-provide-safe-space-for-voters-called-bigots/

Do you work for ctr

You don't like poll data? What about more polls?
Drumpfkins BFOT!!!!1

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Nice satire, 2/10 because 2 people took the bait.

>"haha guys we don't actually like Trump we're just being ironic"

Kys my man.

8/10

>post thread about shilling
>those of us who have an opinion different than yours show up to discuss it

Wow we must have needed $6 million to coordinate that

just ignore shills desu
Sup Forums is united under trump against the false song of globalism

Shills = people like (((you))) who are paid to spam Hillary shit in order to subvert and discourage Trump supporters on a increasingly pro-Trump image board

Aka "our campaign is so desperate that we have to pay millions of dollars to give us a fake internet presence"

With facts and not Jewish conspiracies.

>Hillary shills
>listening to facts

$hekels over facts my man.

NC never ceases to amaze me in leaning blue again.

Shills, do you guys ever say memes to your fellow shillmates in the office?

"ayo hol up, you sayin we some kinda shitposting squad?"

other boards are raiding, like lbgt500, any any libtard with a computing device.
and acknowledging it is losing