ISIS SUPPORTER KILLED IN CANADA- IT'S HAPPENING

cbc.ca/news/canada/aaron-driver-imminent-attack-1.3716997

Our RCMP almost got the guy before he exploded himself.

What a proud day to be a leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/aaron-driver-imminent-attack-1.3716997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic from the explosion.

BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

THIS PICTURE TAKEN AS THE INSURGENT DETONATED

But if you kill the terrorists they win.

>taxi driver suffered minor injuries

What did he make his suicide vest out of? Fireworks?

>cbc.ca/news/canada/aaron-driver-imminent-attack-1.3716997
Yes, Black Cats & Maple Syrup

Kek, probably

theres no blood or tissue, we are supposed to believe he detonated a suicide vest while sitting in the back seat?

>not going to work in your flak jacket and EOD helmet

>ISIS SUPPORTER KILLED
Looks like he won.

Almost doesn't count, faggot.

Damn, only 40 minutes away from me and I was just there a week ago.

its fucking happening! Now lets see these libtards keep crying how they are peaceful while they are killing their mothers.

MY FUCKING SIDES

I am so fucking sick of this meme.

Look, go ahead and rip on Trudeau for actual dumb shit he's done, you don't need to look far. But this quote makes perfect sense in context. Just killing religious terrorists creates martyrs. It furthers their cause. You need to discredit them. Prove that their efforts are futile and their ideology is garbage.

It's not a dumb thing to say at all. Come on, I want memes that are based on actual shit this fucker has done or said. Put some fucking effort into it.

Fine. Also your only half right in my opinion.

>white people

OH SHIT

there was a thread last night that was saying that the RCMP were freaking out about a potential threat

It was a white 24 year old autistic virgin who probably got tired of getting shot down by women

DELET this

White or not still did it cause of Islam. Good point though libs will ignore that and just focus on the white aspect of him.

either its a false flag or this guy made the worst bomb ever. a bomb went off and yet there is minimal damage to the car.

It's a funny meme. I can't help it.

>Prove that their efforts are futile and their ideology is garbage.

Modern liberalism is the alternative ideology Trudeau is offering, so this isn't going to work. Radicals are choosing a subhuman desert ideology from within our enlightened Western countries.

>You need to discredit them.
In principle I can understand what you're saying, but it's not what's actually happening at the moment. The top priority of our leaders isn't to insult Islam, it's to be as accepting of it as humanly possible.

>expecting a canadian bomb to be a real bomb

>based on actual shit this fucker has done or said.
Cry harder, leaf faggot.

This guy is a hero!

Well, he only injured himself, so I would say they DID get him.

Based RCMP stopped terror before it could strike. Europe could learn something.