Well Sup Forums? Shouldn't you leave America since all of you are against immigration?

Well Sup Forums? Shouldn't you leave America since all of you are against immigration?

DUDE BEADS LMAO

wtf I hate borders now

What we did to the "natives" of North America is exactly why I don't want third worlders around. They're even less advanced than our Euro ancestors.

You first, you Siberian bastards.

made me thinkā€¦

No, because fuck Indians and fuck your shit post. Deal with it you fag.

Where did I immigrate from?

Didn't a shit ton of Indians sell their land to the yanks for fucking beads?

I'm not against immigration.

We could use tons of immigrants... from Europe!

Canada bought their land far and square. The right of conquest applies to white people to suggest other races don't have agency is racist, or are you saying this current mass wave of pure shit is an invasion? Does that mean we get to fight back like the natives tried to do?

The indians sold their land to you for beads. It doesn't apply, the land is yours now.

>sell their land to the yanks
>to the yanks
>yanks
united kingdom flag

You cut off my top, the land I will swap.

Give back all the white people you killed.

He's talking about Canada you idiot and the British Empire did 'buy' (more like lease with perpetual guarantees) the land from the natives. Reminder that we were the UK in the 1950's and we flew the Union Flag above parliament while my mother and father were still alive.

Your point?

yeas all white americans should come back to mother europe.
then we ship all (sand)niggers around the world to america and colonise the middle east and africa.

What's the matter, guys?

Do I remind you of something?

Was OP triggered when he went to McDonald's today?