LONGROOM.COM FUCKING WRECKED

They won't even put real names behind their work.

>but Sup Forums will still defend it, because muh narrative

fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/

>“Michael Ellis,” the man listed as LongRoom’s managing editor, is described in only the vaguest of terms as “an Internet Executive with over 23 years of experience, including general management of mid to large sized publications. He has been involved with internet community management his entire career.” The three other staff members have similarly indistinct bios, and rather than photographed headshots, the staff is depicted in sketches. None of the staff appears to have Twitter accounts, let alone follow the @LongRoomNews account. Searches for the staff on other social networking sites did not lead anywhere and there is no listed point of contact for any of the LongRoom staff members anywhere on the site. FiveThirtyEight reached out to the site’s only point of contact for comment — a support email address — and did not hear back. A public records search for LongRoom yielded no results for the business. (In addition to its “unbiased” polling operation, the site aggregates news stories.)

>But an analysis of the site’s IP address showed that in April 2015, LongRoom switched its registration to a domain that for a fee, allows registrants to keep their names private — Domains By Proxy, LLC. The last name associated with the website, as recently as January 2015, is Fred Waid, who listed the site’s associated organization as “American Separatist” based out of New Mexico. FiveThirtyEight reached out to Waid but had not heard back as of publication

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Ellis)))
Holy shit, Sup Forums is always right.

>give Trump +8
>still loses

This is America and I can get my statistical analysis from shadowy, faceless people with no training or credentials if I so choose.

Praise KeK
Nice booty, would fuck Also checkem

Wonderful thing we have in America called transparency. Putin's subcontractors wouldn't know much about it.

Nice booty, would fuck Also checkem I done number crunching myself. You are welcome.

Please reference general rules 10 and 14
Sup Forums.org/rules

The spoiled minority that doesn't have to deal with diversity on a daily basis vs americans that prioritize themselves over an unwelcomed burden of subversive refugees.

Check those rules yourself faggot
Nice booty, right?

>anonymous white nationalists are behind longroom.com
DING DING DING

What is wrong with Trump's immigration policy?

Sup Forums literally gets all their info from western cartoons as opposed to real polls and facts

/thread

golden .png and kek dubs, shills are faggots and mods are shills

Your post was a non-sequitur so I made it relevant to the thread.

You're welcome

You mean Nate Sodium is mad that someone is doing his job better? What on EARTH makes you think we would trust anything 538 said about polling, especially?

It's always good to see that fucking racist exposed. Spread the truth about lyingtrump my friends!

He predicted both past elections with uncanny accuracy.

longroom.com is down
>B T F O

>avoiding the question

>Literally anonymous authors too afraid to publicly stand behind their mythology
>citing sources that are wildly inconsistent between states, if they exist at all
>better
Lad pls

fuck it's sad that these retards actually believed that bullshit. they're such gullible morons

>unironically accuse of avoiding the question after trying to derail the thread

i know mang but sooner or later reality catches up. and it's fun to watch these idiots get their comeuppance

I was hoping they'd believe the longroom polls till the very end but it looks like the website is shut down now...

The difference is there was an actual human who put his reputation on the line for unskewed. He even did (kind of) a mea culpa acknowledging the flaws after the election.

Long room is literally some faggot on Sup Forums with access to tableau and to many neetbux

kek

Who knows, maybe the server theyre on is just getting DDOSed and they'll be back online.

If not I'm sure some other faggot will try to repackage their "methodology"