Why does pol think Quebec is based?

Every single one of our open borders SJW fagget Prime Ministers and cabinet ministers came from this province. We have more negroes/muslims per capita than any other province and we're the only province that actually targets these third world countries for immigration. I don't understand why Quebec has this reputation which is very odd as the people we produce are worse than the American Jews in subversiveness and nation destroying.

We live in one of the most corrupt subnational juristictions in North America Montreal and QC make Chicago and Detroit governance look good. We have the lowest standard of living in the country and practically every Canadian terrorist has come from this province. Why does pol think French Canadians are based? We hate Americans even more than the English do and we're the reason the USA got cucked out of expansion into our lands. I don't get it I hate this far-left fagget place.

I agree. Quebec must burn.

Québec want to destroy you, because you tried to destroy them, you deserve your rapefugees.

We've always bent over backwards for Quebec. They have special status and even control their own immigration but because of free movement they just flood the rest of us with chinks and scum. Let's be clear they're doing this to themselves as well they have more minorities per capita than any other province and by a decent margin.

They hate everything French, they don't identify with your country whatsoever, they build this entire fake culture around a language and this is why they would rather French Africans or Algerians than Western Europeans.

You tried to genocide them more than once, and you treated them like shit until they menaced to secede, a québecanon wrote a few posts about how you persecuted them since you taken over new-france and how you usurped the name Canadien who was used only by the french before your usurpation.

Fuck off you faggot we won the the war and gave them full rights in the peace treaty. There was no genocide although there should have been because you French faggots have completely rewritten history and shit on the goodwill our ancestors gave.

Also the term Canadian/Canadien was 'stolen' (more like borrowed or evolved from you edgy fagget) from the natives.

Trudeau and Chrétien are traitors working for the anglos.
>there was no genocide

Because I love seeing leafcucks squirm in pain when they complaing about them fashist quebecois forcing their language on you.

independence movement might get reignited soon so your DUDEWEEDLMAOdeu gets fucked even harder.

>believing things he reads on Sup Forums without actually researching them

Wew lad.

This pic

>This whole thread
vive le québec libre tbk

Fascists? Are you retarded? Quebec is the sole source of marxism in this country and by and far the most lefty province in the federation. They have the highest taxes, most regulations, and more government interference by far.

As a Québécois, I'd be happy to light the fire

Also there is more support for Quebec independence outside of Quebec than inside. They would have been a poor city state on the st. lawrence in 1995 if all Canadians were allowed to vote.

The word Canada was taken from the native, the term Canadian/Canadien was coined by the french which is why it has an "i" in there

I've never seen anybody say that ever

Canadien, a man from Canada. Canada was a term borrowed from the natives. This is elementary school shit leaf.

>borrowed

Culturally appropriated, Micheal.

>Canada was a term borrowed from the natives

That's what I said, but the demonym itself was originally made up by the French from the word "Canada". Learn to read

>Every single one of our open borders SJW fagget Prime Ministers and cabinet ministers came from this province.
You're thinking of Toronto. Trudeau may have a french name, but he's not from Quebec.

>We have more negroes/muslims per capita than any other province and we're the only province that actually targets these third world countries for immigration.
Again, that's Ontario

>I don't understand why Quebec has this reputation which is very odd as the people we produce are worse than the American Jews in subversiveness and nation destroying.
Maybe it's because we beat up hippies whereas Toronto celebrates them, and we tell Muslims they aren't allowed to wear Muslim things while vandalizing Mosques.

>Why does pol think French Canadians are based?
Nice try Torontoman, but saying "French Canadian" kind of proves you aren't from Quebec.

As an English speaking Canadian just came here to get triggered by this thread.

Anytime I see anything about Quebec I immediately default to 'Fuck Quebec' mode. I don't know why, probably media conditioning. That being said I think I would be sad if Quebec left. I may irrationally hate you some times but you're still family. I'd also support a new Quebec independence referendum because you should have the choice to leave if you want.

Also, Fuck you Quebec. Fucking French.

>we
>French Canadians

Vraiment? Laisse moi tester ton français, pour qu'on vérifie ça.

Give us a Quebec flag on Sup Forums please fucking please