How the hell do Drumpfkins defend this? I'm honestly curious...

How the hell do Drumpfkins defend this? I'm honestly curious. Politifact rates that 70% of Drumpf's statements are lies while only 27% of Hillary's statements are false. Hillary only has 2% "Pants on Fire" ratings while Drumpf has 19%. The man is a flat out liar. He is simply unfit to be president.

Help on this on Drumpfkins. I simply cannot understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>politi(((fact)))

That website is known to have a liberal bias.

Probably owned by a jew too.

So then your argument for voting for a liar is that a fact checking website is owned by your scapegoat "The (((Jews)))"?

That is not an argument.

No, user the argument is that they unfairly overate Donald's hypeboles as lies, and underrate Hillary's half truths as perfectly correct. The fact that they are a private entity run by a person of an ethnicity of traditionally liberal leaning ideology only enhances the possibility of strong bias.

It has a liberal bias. This is documented.

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

One example I can think about is this: Nazi party used the slogan "make Germany great again", the rumor alluding that Trump used a Nazi slogan.

The website cited mostly false, instead of completely false.

If it seems Jewy, there's probably Jews.

>cruz says schools are trying to get boys into little girls bathroom
>false
>transgender girls aren't boys

wew lad no bias here

>politifact

Not even once.

There is literally nothing wrong with rating that false.

Politifact is correct. The great thing about truth is that it doesn't change based on emotion. Your logic is that it makes you feel bad emotionally that gender =/= sex so therefore gender=sex, but the truth is the exact opposite. You are on the wrong side of history. Time to change your opinion based on facts and logic.

Nice cherry picking.

well at least I know you are retarded now

It's not a matter of who you agree with politically

it's a matter of integrity and ethics. This country, the ENTIRETY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION was built upon laws.

These laws, these rules of ethics constantly quarreled over in the past, define us, and our success. And we ARE the most successful.

She represents everything that is going sour in western politics. Oh boy,! A political Dynasty Emerges! Not based upon merit, but upon connections, and to whom she offered herself to in marriage.

I hate Donald Trump. But as an American, with the American Dream still beating intact in my little heart, I refute Hillary Clinton.

Upon the Ethics and the spirit of our founding fathers, I rebuke her. From the annals of history I know, that the name CLINTON will forever plague us, and that she will be akin to SOROS, rich and MANIPULATING THE WORLD with their MONEY and SUBTERFUGE, for these are the tools of a subversive politician.

We prop up a new puppet master EAGERLY, because of ignorance, and the strong spine that governed, and BUILT this country in the past.

I say again, I hate Trump, but for principle's sake, I will stand with him against everything that has ever been wrong with the world, with stakes being higher than ever, against all odds.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Allahu Akbar, Death to Hilary Clinton.

It's an unconventional cut at the data, but mostly true. Get fucked kike.

>Politifact

Into the trash it goes. They are very biased in favor of liberals.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I don't disagree with you. I won't be voting for Hillary either, but Trump has proven that he is a liar. How can you support him when you have no idea what he will do in office. I'm going to vote for someone who I believe is honest and can make a change even if my vote is "useless".

Hillary's a lawyer. She's mastered the art of technical truths. Afterall, she learned from the best.
>it depends on what the meaning of the word is is

you must not have been on Sup Forums for a very long time if you have missed any of the extensive macros going in depth of how that site is full of shit

That reply was more robotic than Hillary.

The site is owned by journalists from a newspaper that endorsed Obama 2 times and Clinton now.

And lo and behold, it rates Obama and Clinton as the most truthful politicians.

Really makes you think.

>facts don't mean anything if I don't like them reeeeeeeeeeeeee

It REALLY IS opposite Tumblr here.

That they screw up that bad at all is reason enough not to trust them. If it was your side they were screwing you wouldn't be so forgiving.

Your attempts to pervert language to serve ideology aren't working anymore. Try again.

Usnews has a republican bias.

>Drumpf
>using the time telling liberal faggot's dead meme

That was your first mistake. Your second mistake is believing Politifact.

Let's move away from the Jew meme and talk about how Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Register which, you guessed it, endorsed Hillary Clinton.

>subjective ratings of the truth value of a claim which can either be true or false
The methodology is inherently biased.

Yeah, it's some sort of insane rocket surgery or something.

Fox should start its own site and do the same thing to the other side desu.

>PolitiSuperDuperScientificFacts

>liar
>unfit to be president

Facts haven't mattered in a presidential election in a loooooong fuckin time there bro

>Politifact

Just read the short bio's you fucking idiot.

It's pretty obvious who this site shills.

Just because they shoved the word "fact" into their name doesn't make them credible.

Read through their analysis of comments for a change. You'll see that their rating system is entirely subjective and utterly irrelevant.

Jesus Christ...Are these fucking real?

>blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims
That actually does seem to high. I thought it was more of a 50-50 split (which is still really bad obviously).

Heh heh

The first one isn't. The 2nd and 3rd are.

Isn't the man in charge of Politifacts a Hillary supporter. As in donated money?

>DONALD'S NOT QUALIFIED!!1!1

Literally not an argument.

James Buchanan is generally regarded as the worst President in US history for doing nothing to prevent the Civil War from breaking out. Let's take a look at the impressive qualifications he had before taking office, shall we?

>US Representative
>Senator
>Ambassador to Russia
>Ambassador to UK
>Secretary of State
>Offered a position on the Supreme Court, which he denied

Arguably the most qualified President in US history, yet objectively one of the absolute worst.

No, politifact has a demonstrable left bias

>(poverty, anti-black racism)
jesus christ what a shitty website

>Politifact

Fuck off

>Drumpfkins

>Politifact rates

Sage and hide

The Tampa Bay Times endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

>wrong side of history

The only side of history that matters is at the Great White Throne Judgement.

Plus gender did equal sex until a pervert named John Money changed the meaning because he didn't like it.

I don't believe that politifact is a valid metric so I don't think it's a problem.

>Sup Forums will actually defend a claim that over 40% of Americans are unemployed
The projecting is real

>drumpf
saging shill thread in 3..2....1

I like your state man nice forests and some lakes, friendly people and rebel flags on every house. Except the bigger towns have way too many niggers.

Politifact is an american terrorist organization with direct ties to bill ayers and george soros

(((POLITIFACT)))

>Politifact

You just said a lot of bullshit in one word there, OP faggot.

SAGE

Tampa Bay Times formally endorsed Hillary, which owns Politifact.

No more discussion is needed.

HIDE SHILL THREADS

IGNORE SHILL POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS

MOSTLY TRUE AT THE 77 CENT MEME. DRINK BLEACH

How about you look at what Hillary and the Clinton Foundation have done over the past 2 decades and then you tell me who the liars really are.

Shill thread. Sage and hide.

HOW CAN SHILLARY FAGS EVEN COMPETE?
THEY CAN'T DENY THE THE BTC

Cause no one cares what you think desu... you can keep posting these threads here, on reddit, 9gag or whatever else but you will never get any sort of reaction other than from reactionary posters (these "drumpfkins" you speak of) because people can see you are trolling and maybe even "shilling" - and you will have no effect on anybody in the long term because your "message" will be forgotten upon the next article or dismissed immediately.

The only thing you are doing is trying to convince yourself that you are on the right side of history and fighting for a good, honest and sane person. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact that reaction is just an evolutionary imperative. It's human. So do you and all, but really, don't delude yourself into thinking that your voiced opinion matters or even has an effect. Because the stage is set already, but that is only partly why your opinion ultimately doesn't matter.

Also daily reminder to stay hydrated. Thanks for reading.

this is literally all you need to discredit Politi(((Kosher-approved "fact")))