Trannies are mentally ill!

>trannies are mentally ill!
>fags are mentally ill!
i keep hearing Sup Forums spout this off as a response to any lgbt people, but what are they supposed to do when there's no effective 'treatment' available for their mental illnesses?
what are they supposed to do? off themselves? cry in a corner their entire life about being mentally ill?
at some point it makes sense to just accept what you are if you can't change it and work with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
helen-hill.com/pdf/TScomorbidity.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25497691?dopt=Abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=DrpSPNw4IZA
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no treatment for any mental illness. Just pills that don't work.

I don't care about fags, trannys are definitely mentally ill and should be institutionalized.

They should man the fuck up. Who fucking cares if you "feel" wrong? If you are born a man, do what is expected of you. Dont sit around and cry "muh transphobia", act like a fucking man. If you are born a women, Show that you are just as feminie as the other women in the World out There.

ok, and?

so you'd prefer to spend billions of dollars housing all the trans people in mental institutions for the rest of their lives? that's really your best solution?

Lots of people are nuts but together enough to be functional in society.

My real objection to tranny nuttiness is costs society more to accomodate their craziness than they're actually worth. Society is better off just throwing them off the top of a building.

>what are they supposed to do?
STOP FUCKING BOTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR RETARDED SHIT.

just ignore them and don't humor their insane whims.

There actually is treatment. It's called therapy and counselling.

I just want them to stop bitching and asking for gibsmedats for their dickbegone drugs and surgery

love me britney
hit me baby

Here you go. You can stop being wrong whenever you like.

I enjoy qt traps as much as the next user, but stop posting these fucking shill threads 24/7

There's like 3 or 4 of these threads in the catalog for fucks sake.

If your brain structures are literally wired to tell you there is something wrong, you are the wrong gender, etc. every single day it's very hard to simply 'man up' and get over it. Many trans people experience crippling depression and excruciatingly painful physical dysphoria before beginning treatment.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

So you're against public healthcare funding for the treatment of trans people. What about people that raised the money for treatment themselves?

Im sorry for the sexual abuse in your childhood that turned you gay.

Here I post one of the cute traps you like so much and want to get assfucked by.

Therapy and counseling, as well as psychiatric medication, electroconvulsive therapy, and more extreme treatment options have been tried and studied for decades with no effective results ever produced.

>one study on one individual from 1996
That could easily be classified as an outlier.

Treatment is muh dick

No they don't have to off themselves. We can do it for them. If you cannot reproduce offspring then you are useless to our species. If your "sexual preference" or "gender identity" prevents you from completing you main goal as a human being. Then you need to be executed. Your mind is not your own at this point. The (((advesary))) has stolen it from you. Most likely when you were a child, through deception and mind manipulation.

You want a cure to mental illness?
Unviel your third eye. Decalcify it. Get your vessel healthy, so your mind and soul can be healthy too.

If they can't deal with it then yes, they SHOULD kill themselves. Society shouldn't have to pay for their personal problems.

You need to die.

So you're perfectly fine with trans individuals as long as they fund the treatment themselves?

Most LGBT people can produce offspring, and many do through surrogates or in vitro fertilization. So I guess that would disqualify them.
I'll make sure to line up everyone that is sterile or unable to birth children for the firing squad, though, since apparently they have no value for human society.

?

>That could easily be classified as an outlier.
Then go find more. There are hundreds of separate studies now.

Or does it not fit your narrative?

>implying Pimozide isn't effective treatment

Fuck off faggot.

Who is this semen demon

There will never be treatment if every time someone tries to treat them they're accused of being homophobic etc. Imagine being called schizophobic if you try to treat a schizophrenic. That's the point we are at.

>Gays can just be gay, yet their behaviour should merely be tolerated and not normalised
>Transgenders should just be treated psychiatrically for what is a psychiatric illness. You don't heal a broken bone by talking to it, so why would you be able to cure a mental illness by cutting someone's dick off?

A large part of the lgbt craze would die out very soon after it stops being cool. Just my good guess, but I think a large part of the self-proclaimed bisexuals are actually just heterosexuals and the ratio would be even more skewed with "genderqueers" and such. I suspect almost all of them are just faking it, as actual transgenders are easily recognisable as being such.

I've been trying to find this for a while. Does anyone have a link that references a pill that inhibits homosexual desires? I remember hearing about it being researched a LONG time ago but, supposedly it was shut down by the LGBT community backlash. Somewhat related is this was the whole plot for a good portion of the X-men movies.

There is treatment for gender dysphoria, I believe. And it has a high rate of success. But obviously, since this is up to the parents & kids choice and today's parents are pampering the kids... Otherwise the kids will threaten to etc etc.

So parents eventually cave in to kids' most ridiculous demands, such as wanting to be the opposite sex. So of course, GID treatment will be ignored.

If you are willing to complete your sole purpose in life then fine. If not then die you're of no worth to us, and should be exterminated. In any case these people she give being a healthy human being a chance before deciding that they are lgbtq

Although honestly we should just kill them for being so weak minded in the first place.

Do you need something explained?

I've only heard of this one case and can't find any others. Are you making shit up or do you have a source you'd like to share?

>stop calling us mentally ill because we can't treat it, so call us normal until we can treat it
Pimozide 2mg daily. If that doesn't work, kys.
If you're too scared to kys, just wait and you'll get pozzed up by some bugchaser and HIV will take care of your problems.

Sorry, cancer doesn't become a fashion accessory just because it makes you feel bad to think about it killing you one day.

>one study on one individual
in every thread, you transgenderism shills spread the same misinfo. There's hundreds of case studies:

>The potential diagnostic confusion is illustrated by a case history of a male schizophrenic patient. This patient had been treated hormonally for transsexualism for years before acute psychotic decompensation occurred. Neuroleptic treatment of the psychosis rapidly reduced the psychotic symptoms. In retrospect, the patient regards his transsexual period as a 'mistake'.

Studies like these are everywhere, what kind of idiot can't find them?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
>hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
>helen-hill.com/pdf/TScomorbidity.pdf

>Circa 1880's
>Schizophrenic people are mentally ill!
>Psychopaths are mentally ill!
>I keep seeing people spout off as a response to Jack The Ripper, but what is he supposed to do when there's no current effective ''''''''''treatment'''''''''' for his mental illness?
What is he supposed to do? Off himself? Cry in a corner his entire life about being mentally ill?
At some point it makes sense to just accept murdered prostitutes and if you can't change it, murder more prostitutes

>If a society embraces mental illness, that society is mentally ill and not on good foundations from the get go, faggot.
>They should be treated, not celebrated. The regressive left is the reason why people are not putting more effort and funds into treating them, because if doctors, universities and hospitals do and treat it like what it is (a mental illness), then they get protested and blackballed by the feds who are counting on the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ+ supporter vote, like yourself.

Pump the trannies full of testosterone and they'll lose the urge to mutilate themselves.

Gays aren't mentally ill, but trans people overwhelmingly are - even if you believe that gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness.

Good thread. Sup Forumss hate of trannys is 100% blue pilled cuck tier.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25497691?dopt=Abstract
Broad P4 showing a plethora of potentiality, build on 6 separate studies, 4 of which were completed @P4.

Now do your own reasearch, leaf.

LOL!

Do you realize that study doesn't say what you think it says? Do you always just pick random studies without understanding them to pretend like they support you?

>when there's no effective 'treatment' available for their mental illnesses?
There`s but it has been illegal since the 70`s. Is called Psychedelic therapy, look it up.
The reason it is illegal is because the CIA wanted the monopoly in rewriting people`s brains.

>Gays aren't mentally ill
No, they're just as mentally ill, its just a different kind of mental illness. Trannies have gender dysphoria + auto-gynephilia (a majority do at least). Homosexuals have a whole host of other mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrpSPNw4IZA

oops, dead link

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>Sup Forumss hate of trannys is 100% blue pilled cuck tier.
alt-right shill detected

Clearly you don't. ANY change derived through a variance in seratonin transport proves that there is a biochemical mechanism which propagates this """""illness""""".

You don't even need a study to ask why some beta retard thinks running away from his gender will solve his problems. He's a fucking idiot. Low intelligence and inference are side effects of stupidity, not of illness.

I hope you understand nothing I've said, because I smile at you continuing to be wrong, and I implore you to reject what I have just said.

You can be mentally ill and fine, so long as you keep your illness confined to yourself.

It's the tranny/fag need for EVERYONE to accept their mental illness that's the problem. You can be fucking nuts on your own terms, so be it, but don't drag me into your delusional world where you magically become a woman because you cut your dick off. And for fags, stop pretending you're more than a fraction of the population, and PLEASE stop trying to pretend you're not all degenerate hedonists that fuck anything that moves, you're not the Cleavers, you're fucking nasty.

This isn't Pimozide, which is what I was asking about. This study only says that testosterone treatments increased seratonin transporter binding, which means nothing to me, but Wiki assures me it has something to do with PTSD and depression. The results you linked me to don't say that their patients were alleviated of depression, or that they even had depression, or that their delusions of being another sex went away.

I personally suspect GID should be treated like schizophrenia or some other psychosis, but I still have only ever seen that one paper about one patient on Pimozide where a transperson was treated successfully with drugs.

I wonder when society will suggest we "treat" anorexia by agreeing with the anorexic's unrealistic view of themselves and refer to them as "Tubby".

I like this one, Aus, and will steal that line for future use. Will deposit shekels in return for this.

>This isn't Pimozide, which is what I was asking about.
Then there's a miscommunication. That the initial study showed a positive result doesn't matter one iota. As I just said, ANY variance of a tranny's outlook proves that there are factors DIRECTING people to this lifestyle choice. It's in the fucking name... lifestyle choice. Social-engineering is what catalyses the effect. The desire to be a tranny means (because of some UNDERLYING illness) that they have rejected their percieved gender and stupidity/naivety/social-engineering has been brought about as a viable solution to their shortcomings.

There may also be some kind of fetishism at play, which is ALWAYS a symtom of some underlying mental fuck up along the way.

The conclusion should be obvious by now, but you treat the underlying illness and it goes away. Whether it's too late, that the patient is unresponsive because of elements of conditioning, I couldn't care less about. The could have been fixed, they just weren't. I would assume they still could, however.

Look at all the suicides that you hear about with trannies too. Obviously they realised it wasn't for them after all! Because it is a false means to a satisfactory ends.

Pol is degenerate as fuck bro
Let them lie

I think we're mostly in agreement. I don't think sex reassignment surgery is a solution for transgenders. It doesn't actually change one's sex/gender and doesn't appear to decrease the likelihood of one killing oneself. I think transgenderism is either a mental illness or a behaviour brought about by some other illness and should be treated with drugs and therapy like we do other mental illnesses. Only I haven't seen sufficient evidence of drugs working to convince me of this, and I don't think the paper you linked to is evidence either. The summary doesn't say anything about feelings of being the wrong sex went away with treatment, for example.

Since the full article is freely available, I've bookmarked it and I'll read it later when I'm less tired, so thanks for the link I guess.

if it has a dick, it should learn to say so up front and with confidence. tranny status should be disclosed before leaving the public place for the safety of both

>but what are they supposed to do when there's no effective 'treatment' available for their mental illnesses?

Oh, I know! Lets PANDER to them, that's almost as good!

>but what are they supposed to do when there's no effective 'treatment' available for their mental illnesses?
May I prescribe you a bullet to the head? Im sure it will solve the issue.

>what are they supposed to do? off themselves?
You got it.

>at some point it makes sense to just accept what you are if you can't change it and work with it.
It would make more sense for you to kill yourself, you would be doing humanity a favour.

How about you kill yourself? Or just wait until the "dysphoria" goes away like it usually does

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003