HOW TO SPOT A HILLSHILL

The shilling is currently on another level. We need the mods to post a disclaimer sticky at the top of the board giving a guide on how to spot a #hillforshill. How to spot a shill:
Shills use words like:
>drumpf
>le
>trumpfags

A shill will normally approach with a defeatist attitude.

Please expand on the shill spotting guide

Anyone who challenges my opinion and my safe space is a shill.

Fuck off Shill.

Trump is hurting his own base of support by behaving like an idiot. The natural reaction is the popular opinion shifting.

Are you stupid?

drumpf shills spend their time whinning about their lost safe place regardless of the fact that Sup Forums never was their safe place
how can man waste his time rooting and shilling for an old authoritarian fart

How much do you make an hour?

>unironically responding to a canadian

Oh my sweet summer child

>not responding to post
>not calling a Canadian a leaf

Shill confirmed

How to spot a Hill shill according to Sup Forums: literally anyone not praising Trump.

GTFO shill

leaf means automatically a shill

Trump is a candidate of peace
Disavow those who insult Trump

Mods! Save us from people with different opinions! Make pol an alt-right, safe space hugbox again! Mods!

>You fucking candyasses are worse than SJWs, i swear to christ

This board is so out of touch with reality that they think that the government has sent hundreds of people to infiltrate it.

shill thread

sage

OH BOY

I GET TO DUMP MY SHILL FOLDER AGAIN

no

Paranoid trumpfags too autistic to believe there are actually people on Sup Forums who disagree with him.

Fuck Hillary and fuck trump. This is a real position that has VERY SERIOUS real life implications that he is obviously not qualified to handle. Maybe his kids are but definitely not him. Fuck you too for wanting a meme for a president you manchild jack off.

I miss when this board wasn't filled with Trump shills.

Except no one is paid to shill for (((drumpf)))

I think generally real shills try to make an argument while trolls and shitposters use shit like "drumpf"

There's currently way too many of both.

Honestly though, there is a good reason for shills if you think about it.

You guys spend so much time shit talking Hillary and sucking drumpf's dick that someone needs to straighten the online narrative.

drumpf le trumpfags 9% polls suicide watch #Btfo ecks-dee

SHILL

Sup Forums is one of the most important social media platforms on the planet, on par with twitter

of course hillary's campaign has paid hundreds, maybe even thousands of paid posters here to shill for her shitty campaign

this isnt paranoia this is just obvious cold hard reality you dirty shill

SHILL DETECTED fuck off

>everyone who is against my idiocracy candidate reality show demogogue is a shill

lol this place is literally echochamber tier thanks to trump shills and newfag memers

Wait, so if a defeatist attitude makes one a shill, is the Don a secret shill against himself?

how do i get a job doing this?

>how to spot a hillshill

IF THEY ARENT SUPPORTING TRUMP OR CONSERVATIVE VIEWS THEN THEY ARE A SHILL! SSSHHHHIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!

>incorrect use of greentext
Hopefully you'll get fired for your shitposting.

Along with

>Trumpers
>I've been a trump supporter from the beginning, and I'm gonna vote Trump, but [concern that's been debunked/I have x problem, can Sup Forums justify it]
>Sup Forums doesn't support Trump, that's just a meme.
>Anything about Gary Johnson.

Also, I don't remember them calling us trumpfags. Sup Forums has always used [thing]-fag as a description/identity.

I have always thought of us as "trumpfags", I guess. I dunno... I mighta spent too much formative time on/b/ kek.

Ask them if they work for CTR. If they don't respond, they're fejit