It's happening!!!!!!

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
Holy fuck. Proof of Obamas ties with isis

Lads, I have in my possession a redpill so big that it will destroy the Obama administration. This is a nuclear grade redpill that will destroy everyone associated with the Obama administration and will incriminate every member with war crimes so devastating it will rock the very fabric of Western Civilization.

Obama and Hillary are responsible for the creation of ISIS. ISIS is a proxy weapon being used by the US to destroy and "isolate" the Syrian "regime". In otherwords, Obama is using ISIS as a coup to oust Assad and cripple Russia and China's geopolitical influence in the region.

This document is the Holy Grail that spells it out word by word:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/dia-docs-west-wants-a-salafist-principality-in-eastern-syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew

Shared on my Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.

fake & gay. Sage

I believe you. But good luck getting the mainstream media to ever cover it, or admit to things that don't make Trump look like a mouthbreathing retard.

The mass media propaganda machine is enemy #1 for anyone who wants real change.

I printed this out and tacked it to the bulletin board at my community center.

Nice. I didn't get to read this before.

We are basically fighting the devil.

Sent it by carrier pigeon. God speed

This is old news from at least last year, if not earlier, but here's a bump.

Nobody cares

Am i reading this wrong? Doesnt this say that we supported the rebels against assad? Not isis?

Also why are you yelling? Why is everyone yelling all the time?

>rebels against assad? Not isis?

> implying they aren't one in the same

Saved

seriously is the 68D Chess meme real?
I had doubts but this keeps happening

Accurate metaphor. Her tactics are lies and deceit.

analogue memeing

wew

>being this new

That's news at least from one year ago

You live in a dictatorship obviously

Does somebody know why this () thread is being slid HARD?

Can someone explain how I would bring a normie to that conclusion while showing them the document?

Al-Nusra, the largest Syrian rebel group, is not nearly as extreme or awful as ISIS. They're actively fighting ISIS.

all raid thread posters get permabanned

The document says that its the Salafist, Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI.

Shills are in MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE today.

KEEP POSTING THE TRUTH.

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, the redpill really puts the pieces together. I never knew of Obama's heritage; he is the son of a single white mother and his father was some random African on a trip. Now I understood why the dems loved him so much, he is the perfect liberal.

If this is real put me in the screen cap

Stronger Together?

>FB_IMG_1470946035082.jpg
89 KB JPG

>Facebook

Jihad!

>yfw Al-Nusra is literally Al-Qaeda

Stronger Together

It's new because normies are finally getting forced to acknowledge it

ancient news but if we can get the normies in on it it's worth a bump

Allah

this bump's for you

OMG you're so stupid! Trump had a guy who was sending sexy text messages to younger boys behind him at his rally. It's basically the same exact thing.

WHOA TRUMP IS LITERALLY SATANIC HITLER FOR SUGGESTING WE/OBAMA CREATED ISIS

APOLOGIZE

(this post is sarcasm)

Boston Loves Obama

>Admits Islamists are the driving force in the Syria insurgency.

>Doesn't seem to understand Islamic State and Al-Qaeda in Iraq are the same organization

>Can't come out and say 'tribal'.

>Still believes in a united Iraq with fixed borders, something that had no basis in reality even them.

No revelations, just confirmation the government is as incompetent in dealing with the Middle East as we all believe it is.

Huma?

Because it's allowed to actually stay on the board. Polite enough the mods can't do too much about it. It lists publicly available information noting its publicly available, and doesn't >incite< a raid.

That, and CRT is paranoid about the effects of being compromised.

What is AQI ? Al quaida irak?

Classified Secret, Is this from the Hillary dump if so this is a smoking gun that shows she lied about classified material on her server.

This is near the bottom of the document

Islam is Peace and Love

Peace

Love

Though seriously if he is going to continue through with this Obama Created ISIS maybe someone should tweet this to him so he can use these documents as a proof.

Wow this really changes everything. Even though I haven't read it yet I can tell you guys this is it. Hillary and Obama are FINISHED.

>"Trust me, I'm a random guy on the internet, but I swear I'm taking this powerful untouchable people down!!!!"

Holyfuck dude, what is your mom putting on your tendies?

Wow what compelling arguments substantiated by your cold hard facts. I guess I jihad in Hillary's name now, thanks for correcting the record

SÄGE

I bet he already has it but it can't hurt to have more people telling him

CTR

Password

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

How the fuck did you people elect this guy? So many redflags including his middle name. The tellytubby-bans under Bush were far less hostile than the new shit faced black towel heads created under the Dems.

Burgers are mentally challenged.

In other news, nobody gives a fuck because your candidate is self-destructing with his daily temper tantrums.

Stronger Together

Trump was right,Sup Forums was right again
The memes are too powerfull

>even Pakistan is calling us out on electing a nigger
I have no reaction image appropriate

What is in that Diaper bag besides diapers?

did they let you out of jail finally Batman?

>0.02 cents have been deposited in to your account

Hillary's Mistress Has Become Her Nurse

Fuck that spic bitch is hoart as fuark
Do you guys think she eats out The Shilldog's hairy snatch?

Don't really see anything interesting or new in the PDF...

lol
>nuzzies are moderate head choppers!

didnt al nusra just change their groups name because their "brand" had been associated with all their gruesome antics.

al nusra is the syrian al qaida branch iirc.

Al Qaida in Iraq, which became Islamic State etc. as the documents explained. Not actually the same organization as Al Qaida.

Al Qaeda in Iraq, the precursor to ISIS.

>Obama and Hillary are responsible for the creation of ISIS.
Fantastic news, lad. Did you just wake up from a coma?

because the GOP alternatives would be worse (cuckservatives hold us back)

Oops!

Don't count your chickens before they try to go to the bathroom without a helper

Your address and phone number.

Bumping epic bread

> judicialwatch.org

This shit right here is why people make fun of you.

Awesome dude! I'll totally take this at face value and automatically believe it. What a scoop!

Nah, her face would look like bill's

It was classified Secret which exposes the lie that nothing Hillary sent was classified material.

That at minimum makes her a felon.

knowing it, having proof all in one official government document, and getting it to the normies are 3 different things Ivan

What about some actual juicy stuff about knowingly and deliberately arming isis

No it was an accident okay?

>Falling for these repeated red herrings
washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/dia-docs-west-wants-a-salafist-principality-in-eastern-syria.html

Posted on May 23, 2015
>Newly-declassified US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) documents from 2012:

Sup Forums is being diluted to prevent it from accomplishing anything useful.

You shouldn't come to work, high, anonymous. They're going to fire you.

This has been out there for quite a while, and shills and the MSM are pretending that it's not a big deal. Nothing will come of it. Shit like this is part of why we're headed towards a civil war.

How is it a red herring? Or are you saying that because its old we can't discuss it anymore like the Obummer and Clinton camps are always claiming?

this is relevant due to, you know, Trump making the bold claim that Obummer founded ISIS

Stock up boys!

Where does it tie Obama and hillary to isis? I read it but all I saw was descriptions on the current situation? Did I miss something?

Not how it works with classified material. You aren't allowed to use "accidental" or negligent as an excuse. Unless you are Hillary Clinton. But thanks for Correcting The Record.

for real. we can try and get these out to the normies as much as possible but if die lügenpresse keeps suppressing it thing will only end in blood

>oops I accidentally committed treason teehee sorry must've short circuited there
the fact that Clinton isn't already hanging from a lamppost somewhere is evidence that America is 1000% too pussified

Blue cap leaderboard when?

This was released 2 years ago moron

shill thread

sage

On the bright side, I have a copy pasta I created from it that I use whenever I see a shill thread. Feel free to use it:

youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80

>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go
>Assad Must Go
Assad Must Go

And here is the context under which she stated that, courtesy of the DOD:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

Read this part again:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME

Remember, according to Hillary,

>Assad Must Go

The bitch was complicit in creating ISIS. If you support Hillary, you support ISIS.

>it's old so we can't talk about it anymore
come on CRT you must have better talking points than that, check your script again

I'm saying that most people that don't pay attention aren't likely to be influenced by this and/or it will be easy to explain away as only a theory with flaws.

I think that people are being distracted from searching emails and making connections. They didn't call Bill slick Willy for nothing.

>Le ebin violence right before election maymay

It's not a red herring. The United States has, in fact, supported terrorists in that war, in direct violation of United States' law. A lot of people should be in prison over this, but as I stated above, nothing will come of it.