What was this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sfgate.com/ontheblock/2016/08/10/check-out-bernie-sanders-rustic-new-lakefront-summer-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being cucked

>When you wife's son in is the hitlist

>my country will die at the hands of a criminal or a bigoted cheeto

Chastity belt

The utter disdain he has for the people and his predatory opportunistic bent for getting wealthy off them.

when your vibrating butt plug is in and you're trying not to scream out in pleasure

I doubt comrade Sanders would have done better than either of them

Disgust after looking upon a shitty property while house hunting.

Hatred

Something only an autistic, commie jew would understand. You would have to ask someone with those qualifications.

Having hilldick in his ass.

When I said yes to beach house I meant Ocean Beach.

Trying to hold in the pleasure felt by not being on Hillary's kill list anymore

Talking from experiance i assume.

Getting a shitty $600,000 vacation house when you wanted at least $1mil.

>When you barely dodge getting assassinated

His politics are bretty gud, but I can't imagine Bernie as president. Too low energy.

>90% taxes

Basically this baka

God, do you guys remember when Crispy forgot to smile at a Trump rally after he endorsed Trump, and how the media ran story after story about how upset he looked, and how he looked like he just made a big mistake? And then there's this, and not one article about it. Yes, I know it was from a few weeks ago, I watched it live. But even then, not a damn word.

That'd count as a tax cut in Denmark.

The bad guy wants to choke Hillary

0.6 million dollar house purchased

Sanders folded so easily, not sure if he was a fraud all along. Just proves my theory that all politicians are inherently corrupt.

Intestinal patriotism.

As a fellow fiscal North-Korea wreck inhabitant, I feel you bro.

Take yas pants off for uncle Bernie

>I will never know this.
On the other hand, Only 30% of my country pays direct taxes.

I think he's trying not to breathe, even the bitch next to him is trying not to smell the shit infused queefs squealing out of hilary's rotten mangled syphilis infected ham wallet. That adult diaper was designted to keep the shit and puss in, not the smell. I imagine the entire room smelled strongly of vinigar trout guts and big mac sauce, Bill's favourite.

"How do I spend the 3 million dollars I was paid to concede?"

>there are people who supported bernie and didn't know he'd sell them out in an instant

sorry guys, world is rough

He's dead inside and trying to remember how to smile.

Ron Paul had far more integrity than this washed up commie loser.

To be fair, most of us would sold out to Hillary knowing the consecuences of not doing so.

The new 1,5 million dollars beach house he just brought using the money he got from his supporters.

blog.sfgate.com/ontheblock/2016/08/10/check-out-bernie-sanders-rustic-new-lakefront-summer-home/

>Bernie supporters on suicide watch

Underrated

Hello darkness my old friend...

Why isn't he enjoying it then?

He's trying not to cry because he knows he's failed everyone by endorsing Hillary. His family was likely threatened and he feels like he has no choice but he still feels like shit.