6 heart transplant and 2 kidney transplant

Is this really okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/
youtube.com/watch?v=58iYJSKMTWY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0IOs0sbJU&t=21m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why can't this lizard kike just fucking die?

Didn't this bastard just have a heart transplant? He's going through a heart every 6 months at this rate.

I wonder how many people died to feed this reptile organs.

I wonder if he still fucks.

I hope he never dies

wish i was in new vegas so i could pretend to cosy up to him and be his doctor and sabotage the transplant but then his bodyguard would suspect me as killing him and my autistic low speechcraft level would mean I'd be found out and killed unless I had a lot of guns

Bad genes, plenty of people live longer on a single heart

Rockerfeller is actually 145, look up some of his achievements, there's no way he was trading at the age of 13.

Something is fucky

Pretty sure he also receives full tranfusions of compatible blood from young, healthy donors as well.

nigga should've just been taking antioxidant pills

He just looks absolutely evil. Like, he could be a good stand in for Ian MacDermid as the Emperor.

What is wrong with his eyes? Why is it so prominently red on the lower lid?

Soros has it too

I have a theory that old people sag so much because they're being pulled toward the bowels of hell.

>not building a personality virtuoso and getting raped by mole rats on the first floor

It's like you're not even trying

He will outlive us

David Rockefeller has been living for 3000 years, he is infact the famous David from the bible.
He switches family names every 100 years or so to clear suspicion.

why do you think he needed a sixth heart? he a qt asian girl.

Don't worry he manipulates politics at highest level

Hell be fine

Heart transfer for a 99 year old?
You couldn't find a younger guy who needed a heart?
Explain yourself burgers

fetus soup every day

Now that's the face of a man who indirectly tells the world he's terrified of death.

No.

Moloch worship tends to do this to people.

story is complete BS

Don't worry lads, soon we'll be living in an era where these people can survive eternally in cyborg bodies

He's richer than Trump
He hired 6 private surgeons

You can't hide from Kek forever using technology. Your time will come soon.

People that old are afraid to die cause they know they are going to help. Oh it turns out this life was temporary and now death's door is knocking, gl air in the afterlife

where do they get the organs for transplanting?

didn't dick Cheney get a robotic hart or something years ago these people are like movie level evil we are so fucked

He's so fucking ugly just stop this

>death's door is knocking

The way organ transplants are(supposed) to work is you either get back on the waiting list or you get a willing donor. Part of the criteria for where you are on the list is how long you are expected to survive afterwards.

Either this fuck is using his money to get to the top of the waiting list(killing people in the process who don't get transplants), or he's got "willing donors" for himself.

shill thread

sage

Only Jedi's get to help after they die.

What do you mean :)

Private "DONORS" can choose who they want to donate to.

He probably goes straight to the top of transplant priority lines. And maybe some people with "organ donor" on their driver's licenses die conveniently while in the hospital at just the right time.

The heart transplants are state based. So assuming nothing illegal he can have a jet waiting and sign up for all 50 of them. Or 48 if two are out of range.

That means he has a 48x greater chance of being on a list when the heart pops.

Also he probably uses his cash to get ahead illegally.

if you give him your heart and get money for it is there a way to still be alive without it

Damn son, makin me want to play New Vegas again

Patrolling this board makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

You dumb faggot. The Rockefellers aren't Jews.

He's going to die in a year or 2. The doctors should have saved the organs for younger patients.

check out more rotschilds and other scum, they all have these bird-like red eyes

jesus christ I wouldn't hesitate a second if I could just kill those creatures fuck consequences

Another heart transplant the same day

fucking kek

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fucking die already you fucking piece of shit. What quality of life can this nigga have at 100? The doctors that are doing these surgeries should be put in jail for violation of ethical codes that doctors should follow.

If i was him i'd pay desperate people to "willingly" donor organs. That or grow my own organ pets.

The Autism flag

Its a meme.
It didn't really happen

>6!
6 transplants! 6 motherfucking heart transplants! No moral doctor would recommend nor place you on the list for a transplant at that age. Disgusting fucking kikes

fake and gay

>WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

>Be humble man.. go through life being healthy, trying to do good things.

>Check organ donor box because you hope that you can help someone in need, someone who's family would miss them dearly if they didn't have your heart.

>Die.

>the lizard man eats your heart and the needy family loses a loved one anyways.

>ethical codes

artificial heart nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=58iYJSKMTWY
using niggers as guinea pigs, this can't get better

for some strange reason i do believe that eating/drinking fetus will transfer you some sort of life vitality.

>8 people had to die to keep this kike alive

So sad.

you mean hes not buying the hearts from kidnapped chinese teens?

He just wont die. I hope he's suffering at least.

He never had a heart transplant, retards... It's gotta be the CTR faggots falling for this.

its fake

we altered carbon now

That's what happens when you serve satan for very long time goy.

It really makes you ponder.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0IOs0sbJU&t=21m18s
YT time 21m18s

What do you think the goyim are there for?

This guy knows^

This story is false and over a year old.

The literal face of hell

Harvest them in Haiti.

>Now I've got heartaches by the numbers
>A love that I can't win
>But the day that I stop countin'
>That's the day my world will end

Why can't thirteen year olds trade?

tfw cheney has 12 of these inside him

The motherfucker eats the hearts of little children to garner more life. The pole smoker needs to end.

>not being free to buy hearts
Why don't you have agency of your own?

How is he going through hearts so fast?

Wouldn't a younger heart last for at least a few decades?

He has six now. And nine kidneys. We tried to stop him, but he overpowered us.

Kek will get him before the year is through.

Wanna bet they're childs' hearts?

Why God?

> Rockefellers aren't Jews

Have any of you guys read Darth Plagueis by James Luceno?

This reminds me of it, a rich motherfucker with a lot of credits trying to live forever and rule the galaxy.

How has no one tried to rob these kikes yet

honestly I would have thought he'd have access to hidden tech to keep him alive and not have to rely on archaic traditional medical techniques.

>Have any of you guys read Darth Plagueis by James Luceno?
is that some kind of pick up line?

We need to start killing these people.

super male vitality and DNA force

No, it's a question.

>My uncle lived to 99 years 8 months on one heart while smoking like a chimney,drinking like a fish and fucking prostitutes every day while this kike went through 6 hearts in the same amount of time with the best medicine in the world at his beck and call
Maybe god just wants him dead?

funny how they give their life to satan but then try everything..EVERYTHING that they not die...i wonder what he's so scared about...but maybe it's the fact that if you believe in satan you obviously have to believe in god and heaven..and the opposite of that..which waits for them..

Yeah..well...sucks to jewish..or muslim...what could i say...

sure is easy to bait the plebes.

How exactly You measure which life is more precious?

Rich motherfuckers harvesting the organs of the poor in an attempt to live forever is a staple of basically every cyberpunk story ever.
>tfw we're actually living in the dystopian future 80's sci-fi described

As many as needed.

so this is what they mean when they warn against playing god

Post op infection will get him. Hospitals are dirty places.