Germany: tourist placed in refugee home

A Chinese tourist ended up being processed as a refugee after he lost his wallet while on holiday in Germany.

Speaking neither German nor English, the unidentified man went to the the wrong place to report the loss.

Instead of going to the police to file a stolen goods report, he ended up at an authority in Stuttgart that gave him an asylum application.

He ended up being sent to a refugee home wondering what had gone wrong.

With help from a translation app and then from a translator at a Chinese restaurant, it became clear that the man wanted to travel on to France and Italy, not seek asylum.

What do you have to say about yourselves Germany? The cucking never ends.

liveleak.com/view?i=207_1470768315

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9nk88
vocaroo.com/i/s0YOWh8P0fMl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive: archive.is/9nk88

I swear this is why waffleland is being such a cunt on here lately. Every day is a new low for them.

>you can literally be fucking chinese and germany will still write you down as a syrian refugee

MY SIDES

maybe I should go to germany, loose my wallet and be neet there?

i should probably go few weeks to a tanning booth first.

no need. you can have a chinese passport and look chinese and still claim to be syrian, nobody will bat an eye.

Germany loves the scum of the earth. If you're a piece of shit person who provides nothing but choas to society then head to Germany. Germans should be ashamed of themselves.

relax there mate. six million. remember?

I dont want to do a sloppy job being a Syrian refugee.

This proves they are just trying to stuff germany with nonwhites for jewish reasons

you can do that by stabbing a few kaffirs and raping some german girls upon entry.

i believe that's part of the application process.

Also this reminds me of the greek user here who rang up that meet a swede campaign and in a nigerian voice said "allo yes i want to become syrian refugee" kek

> for jewish reasons
or they need future contributors to the social system ponzi scheme.

someone has to pay for the pensions of those boomers, you know?

Oh my this is some A-grade humor poor Chinese dude.

what should I use as weapon? I dont want to be just another axe attacker in germany. Machete been used too..

vocaroo.com/i/s0YOWh8P0fMl

oh shit found it

Okay this shows me two things.

We are hilariously overwhelmed with this refugee crisis.
And china is an absolute shithole

How shitty is China if the guy thought being pushed into a refugee home with a bunch of Syrians was a holiday in germany?
>5 people I don't know in my room. Yes this is a normal hotel.

Also if you look through this story the guy is an absolute retard.

>trying to defend the fact that his government will literally use his tax money on anyone that crosses the border

What is German for

"I'm not a refugee. I don't want free German women, food and internet. Th-thanks".

"Ich will nicht ficki ficki. Danke!"

What the fuck am I defending? I think our borders are too open but the guy is still a massive retard.
It can be both.

I guess this thread wasn't about facts its more about memes and confirming what you already believe.
I think I am starting to get all these reverse tumblr accusations about Sup Forums.

If I as an American go to Germany and ask for asylum , would I get to be a refugee too? Can I become a German citizen and meet German women a drink lager paid by taxes?

I saw a desperate chinese in Munich that had a flight to Paris trying to board a flight to Spain when the gate monitor changed the flights (the flight to Spain was departing). He could not comprehend what was happening and didn't seem to speak any western languages. I don't know how these guys end up in Europe

doubt it, it would be hard to pass as a refugee if you are fat fuck