Mighty Ducks Animated Series

So what does Sup Forums think of it?

Disney seems to have glossed over it, as while many DVD releases are still missing a volume or two, there hasn't been a single volume released for this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfLPNDp5Ypo&list=PLVh-Ge947GwoOQjiiwLI1irhjtD4KCNGR
youtube.com/watch?v=ozK9H11xfms
youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump of interest

OP here, thanks for the bump.

I know that the show had it's faults, Nosedive being a bit too annoying more often than not, but it wasn't a terrible cartoon.

Had there been a second season, I would have wanted more 1-3 episode arcs and less episodic ones (though that formula is often not liked by networks). One arc could revolve around them saving Canard from "dimensional limbo" and the developments that would stem from it (ie. would he want to be team leader again, would there be a conflict with Wildwing, etc).

Also sucks that there isn't a really good quality encode of the series anywhere.

>had it's faults

Enjoyed it every much when I was a kid
I really want to watch Some episodes even for the sake of nostalgia

I recall really thinking the intro was heavy

>I really want to watch Some episodes even for the sake of nostalgia

All 26: youtube.com/watch?v=gfLPNDp5Ypo&list=PLVh-Ge947GwoOQjiiwLI1irhjtD4KCNGR

Quality of the video and audio isn't great but...

>Also sucks that there isn't a really good quality encode of the series anywhere.

Figures I finally find a pretty clear encode... but it's in German, and only 8 episodes uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=ozK9H11xfms

>I recall really thinking the intro was heavy
It was pretty good. youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI

Better than basketball playing kangeroos

I remember it being one of the shows I enjoyed. Also liked Quackpack Darkwing Duck.

But apart from remembering that I liked watching these shows, I don't really remember all that much.

Fucking amazing.
I had a boner for the ship, true star of the show.

I recall wanting to fug the girl ducks.

Me too.

Always a show about ducks.

FUCKING KANGOOS
GAH

The Sassy Mallory.

So Why is Mallory so perfect?

It was one of the last of the Disney Afternoon series.

DUCKS ROCK!

Mighty ducks, ducks rock!

I really liked it, but I wish it took itself more seriously like Gargoyles.

Well for that it is like a ninja turtles style.

I hope Disney will release the complete series of the Mighty Ducks on DVD.

>Disney
>releasing the complete series of any Disney Afternoon show on DVD

Of course.

Mallory and Duke were the best

She said this was going to the mall in this outfit.

I don't buy that. This is like a high-class dinner with rich schmucks kind of ensemble.

Mallory's going to score some "endorsement deals" if you follow me.

Pretty sure theres some liscencing issues. Notice how the actual team is now just The Ducks? There's a reason for that, Disney sold them.

>the beefy girl duck is actually a nerd

She's unique in all cartoon hstory, right?

I used to love this show
And i too was looking for this recently. All I found was the movies. A part of me felt like I just dreamed there was an animated series. Glad to see i wasn't dreaming

God, I hope not, but deep in my heart, I know that she is.

Best OTP

I re-discovered one of those old Disney Magazine minibooks that looked like TV guides back in the day while going through my old stuff recently, seemed to be an issue pimping the Mighty Ducks cartoon as the hot new thing, even dedicated half the book to a MD comic story.
I'd almost forgotten how much I was into it back then.

I think its big problem was that it had to fill out a hockey team. There were just too many main characters and it felt like they were struggling to give each of them a niche. Naturally, some characters got thinner roles than others, so the whole thing was unsatisfying.