BLM spreads to London

Thanks for spreading this fucking cancer to us, Americans :'^)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/10/black-lives-matter-uk-movement-work-starting

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G3ezG
youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youre welcome

Archive: archive.is/G3ezG

We literally are just getting revenge for all your shitposting.
>lol america is the target of terrorism
>europe is not the target
>lol be american get shot
>people start getting shot in europe
>lol america is cucked by blacks
>blacks start cucking europe

i hate you and i hope the succeed at whatever the fuck they're complaining about

Why are there niggers in the uk anyway?

STOP THIS; WE'RE SORRY BURGER MAN

We know how to take them down
youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc

what, why. what do they want, fuck me. Is nottinghill carnival not what you wanted? you turn a protest into a party, now you disconnected fuckers want to have another holiday!? we dont even get St. Georges day off FFS. WHY, just go away.

stop being so racist OP

No problem, bro.

Oh, please, you English suck so much muslim cock, you should be happy to embrace a violent, crybaby minority.

i love how europeans blame america for everything

problems with muslims?
america's fault

problems with blacks?
america's fault

maybe idk YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LET THESE PEOPLE IN IN THE FIRST PLACE

shill thread

sage

how much longer until your cuck parliament declares national Black Lives Matter day

What happened to your famous castle moats?

>the cleavage on the nigress in bottom left
muh dik

It's not our fault that blacks in Londonistan are more "progressive".

What is she thinking about Sup Forums?

I see beign a cuck part of anglo culture

do they want us to mention the racist tabbo call "fact" god forbid that im implying you are but the record states what it state, until you form repensentation we can not disclose are process, at present you are an recusal imperialist mob.
the only reason you do not form repesntation is because you will be branded with the same iron as other racists, and criminal damage, and its not because your black, its because your stupid, and you dumb niggers get away with this, because this changes nothing

You can fucking keep um too.

it happened in Belgium too but it was just a fashionshow for hipsters

nooooo,fuck you america, you rarly come up with the goods, the last good thing to come from you was skyrim.

>BLM Toronto
>BLM Vancouver

I mean what the fuck. Places like Vancouver quite literally have a black population of 0.0001% yet these cunts are protesting here too. Thanks America.

>George Soros
>American

limey pls

Youre the idiots that allowed it.
Reminder that Europe is not a melting pot. You have no excuse for letting in shit skins.

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI

Those Comments, if the liberal whackjobs that make up Guardian online think your a waste of space, you should know your doing something wrong.

You invited them over, limey. Nigs gonna gars.

>americlaps with their guns and freedoms are incapable of keeping their monkeys leashed
>monkeys in europe (who have it thousand times better) start acting out after seeing that their retarded brothers can get away with it and nobody can stop them because the police is absolutely pussified

Explain to me why. And then explain to me how we let them know about their equal rights. Then tell me where I can find a shotgun.

And you soft, southern cunts aren't going to do a fucking thing about it apart from call niggers niggers on the Internet.

This

As always the Jews are behind it

Sheeit. Animal rights activists (libs) keep us from euthanizing too many of them. Keep it up though SLAVe, make fun of the guy with cancer & you'll fall on your ass yourself.

and no guns to protect yourselves with

have fun :^)

monkey see monkey dindu

kek

From the article
>People who are black are more likely to end up dead after encountering British police or being held in custody.

How the fuck are Britbong niggers gonna die by the police's hands? Getting killed by fucking batons?

Cops don't carry guns in London.

Stupid fucking liberal idiots

How t

I dunno if this has been asked yet, but why are they mad other than it's the flashy trend? In America they wuz slaves n shieet but in the UK? What has the UK done to them?

Jews are doing it, leaf.

They did the same during Brexit. Caused mass panic because the kikes are afraid of losing their shekels if countries become nationalistic and independent.

Look at the USA. BLM is paid opposition by George Soros (look it up, it has paper trails).

The (((media))) is causing mass panic.

That made angry.

They're copying American trend, as always. Just like feminists copy American history here when we have completely different history regarding that issue(we had society divided by class, when lower class got the right to vote women did too).

These same people cry about capitalism and imperialism which is strongly American thing yet they want all retarded American SJW movements here.

You're sorry because you got got by BLM

>the genetic traits of the niggers are not the problem, the police are!

mfw

Makes sense, I'm surprised they haven't started that up here although we do have less niggers.
I wonder if they're gonna try to glue the muslims into it too, that could be bad.

Does any Asian people in USA or anywhere participate in these protests?

You did have it tho
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Why would they want to?

Your niggers atleast still look black

We shouldn't blame the Americans,we should blame ourselves slowly becoming as cucked as they are.

why don't your cops just shoot them like ours do?

Well, i have no idea why would anybody want to. I think I've seen all the others, but never Asians.

Ah fuck that shit

Where did the underground railroad lead to? I think it led to Canada didn't it? What the snivelling fuck do these twats think they're accomplishing? We've treated them like fucking gold, god damn jews spreading fags and muslims...

Seems these fine people forgot to add the ONLY before the BLACK.

They should go back to Africa if they want to live in a place where black people call the shots.

And 100% of them CHOSE to live in Britain, so they can fuck right off.

Our cops prefer to kill niggers with their bare hands.

There's always a white cuckold there with them. I don't understand the people who fight for other's rights.

4 white girls in a BLM rally, KEK.

Movements like BLM are just replacement because fight for working class didn't work. After Soviet Union died, what does the left have... left? Majority of terrorism in Europe happened in the 70s and 80s by Marxist and separatist groups. There was some ecoterrorists in the 2000s but that fad died. BLM is just another opportunity to riot and fight for no reason.

Anytime OP

>That white bitch on the right.

One of your ilk created free trade, now accept our export!