Niggers are irredeemable

>niggers are irredeemable
When will this meme die?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121093343.htm
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
youtu.be/MARyj9JNrBM
wbng.com/news/local/Endicott-Fire-Investigation-389882171.html?cid=facebook_WBNG-TV_Action_News
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When they redeem themselves, roach.

>Niggers can't shake hands or make eye contact.
Those are red flags for autism.

shill thread

sage

>Not being autistic

>skin color is the only factor that influences crime
learn some basic statistics and come back

Thats really sweet. The lack of a strong family unit is really what's wrong with black culture, and I think its awesome that some black people are trying to change that. Its an uphill battle, considering how many are just fine with their shitty culture, but it does warm my heart to see some of them want something better for their people.

>niggers nig
>but it's not their skin color causing it even though you never stated that
You dumb fucking leaf.

Take obamas noble peace prize and give it to that man

if we made a chart like that before they had rights it would've been red across the board for whites

Prove it.

how does melanin affect crime

>the one white kid who also didn't have a dad

Why are you trying to assign that argument to me when I never said anything of the sort? Niggers gonna nig.

What's that little ass cracker boy doing on the left?

It's easy to dismiss blacks as being a lost cause, but they are living way below their potential.
When they were more oppressed, but still had relatively intact families they weren't as bad as they are now.

Its not the fucking melanin you dumb cunt. Its the other genes. You know, the ones that make them more violent.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121093343.htm

Its the genes they do not have that enable empathy news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Seriously, consider learning a little bit about the Homo Genus you fucking twat.

So what argument are you suggesting then? So far you have only displayed correlations. A correlation on its own means nothing. The most a correlation can do is act as supporting evidence for a scientifically determined causation. Unless you post an actual scientific proof that melanin affects desire to commit crime all your statistics are meaningless.

Those are some bretty gud hispanics desu

>melanin is the only difference between the races

You did it again. You're really stuck on that strawman. I don't care for the particulars as to why niggers nig. I do know that you will try and fail to assign the blame elsewhere like to poverty or something you cannot even begin to define and enumerate like systemic oppression or some other such nonsense.

This is great the only problem is their nigger culture wont allow these kids to progress unless they shed their heritage and join 'white culture' They will never be respected among their own kind. They have been "white washed."

That's pretty cool, that's a good teacher right there.

I don't see anything wrong teaching these kids proper mannerisms

wtf are you even talking about? respond to the original question or gtfo.

Wew leaf. I already did multiple times. Are you having a breakdown?

youtu.be/MARyj9JNrBM

Asians really need to step it up in terms of crime.

nigga what are you talking about. African-American can be in reference to any number of things. What if the statistics were based on gene samples you dumb cunt.

How can yellow boys even compete?

those are socially acquired skills. there is no way every chinese is secretly autistic, and they think shaking hands and making eye contact bling gleat shame

>implying they didn't make this entire club up just to get at Christopher's single mom

Aren't you the same guys driving up Greece's crime rates. You want to shill now, roach?

>happy ending

>implying the entire island of Japan isn't Autistic

You're not born with an ingrained knowledge of social cues, and you're sure as fuck not going to learn any of that shit in the ghetto.

pig in lipstick

Niggers are irredeemable, nigs gon nig
but just being black doesn't make you a nigger. Being a nigger makes you a nigger. Until eventually you become the Giga-Nigga.

It's a combination of socio-economic status and genetics that makes blacks niggers.

It's a fact that niggers have the highest rate of crime, and no, the cause isn't because they have more melanin it's simply because of their barbaric nature caused by their low IQ, which is also a fact.

Niggers redeeming themselves?
How about burning down your house... I only found this from a mate's comment on it on Sheckel-book.

wbng.com/news/local/Endicott-Fire-Investigation-389882171.html?cid=facebook_WBNG-TV_Action_News

>gentleman's club

God damn it. Even here, they call it slang for a strip club.

At least it's just my conditioning making the association.

>They went on to commit crimes whilst well-dressed and making eye contact with their victims

An improvement I guess...

>Nig kids get free jackets and ties
>Sell them off for money to buy Kool-Aid and Flamin' Hots

Sounds about right

>white kid has two moms

>Stupid leafposter too dumb to actually correctly leafpost

Wew, at least pretend it's all caused by economics or something.

I thought hispanics in the US were as bad as black people.

CANT WAKE UP

Silly Pablo those are the legal citizens.

You genuinely think that its just skin colour thats different? You've never noticed skull shape? nose shape? 100's of other things. Its called genetics. When a species is separated for hundreds of thousands of years there will be evolutionary differences. Niggers lived in resource strict environments, so only the strong, violent and cunning survived to pass on thier genes. Europeans had plenty of resources, along with neanderthal genes to improve social skills, so there was minimal resources, less conflict, smart ones would be more likely to live as opposed to straight up violence.

I grew up in SC in a town split 50/50 black and white, as easy as it is to look at the surface and say niggers are dumb you have to realize that there's something more to it.

Blacks just typically don't have a strong father figure to look up to and keep them in line, black mothers try their hardest but it just doesn't work that way. They end up resorting to beating their kids senseless which on its own doesn't cut it. They can only be beat for so long and once it's futile they're left with a justified sense of resentment and disdain for all authority. Couple this with a general hate/feae for women seen as nothing more than a fuckdoll that's virtually impossible to become attached to and you're left with a pretty disfunctional population. It also doesn't help that the welfare system rewards single moms.

I'm really happy this guy has taken the initiative and I hope more can be like him.

Stats from UK.

Wait 'till puberty. Better yet, take a photo of this "Gentlemen's Club" when they graduate high school. See how many are even still in school.