Jordan fag here AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqRtcu8I7iA
unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright fuck you jews

Alright fuck you guys

Who?

How do you live with yourself? it must smell awful

Why can't we team up and kill secularists together?

Because US is jews

I said jordan not India you fuck

Are you Jordanian or Palestinian ?

Palestinian staying in Jordan at the moment but resident of Florida

Is it true that 80% of you like ISIS?

Christian or Muslim?

80% hate isis because they're all cunts giving the rest of us a bad name. They also go around trying to fuck other countries which most people don't appreciate

Muslim

>80% hate isis
I seriously doubt that. Anyway, I wish you the best. Your king AB is based. Wish more muslims leaders were like him.

Taqiyya confirmed, this faggot likes isis

What is your opinion of Christian Palestinians?

They really do hate them. Not sure what sane person would. Our king was raised by a British lady so that's why

youtu.be/pqRtcu8I7iA

Hi Jordan.

I went to your country some years ago and loved it. Jordan has been a good friend to the US. Only idiots in America think 'Israel is our only ally in the middle east'. I'm sorry Obama didn't help you guys when your pilot went down.

What's the general mood over there?

What do your friends think of the west?

>Not sure what sane person would.
Implying muslims are sane.

Why do you go on Sup Forums?

I don't give a fuck what any other persons race religion sexuality is. Unless you're a zionist. Palestinian Jews and Christians are both cool

who is making this board fall apart?

Why do you support Palestine?

You know Israel is the homeland for the jews

Arabs have no right to live their

I don't give a fuck who lives there or whose Homeland it is. I believe that palestine would not be as fucked up as the Israelis are. The Jews bomb schools and innocent people. They are like neo nazis but on the opposite side. #GoyWar2020 wait for it

Jews, the pooinloos are actually entertaining

You're a non-country.

>I believe that palestine would not be as fucked up as the Israelis are

Just like every other muslim country is?
You understand every muslim country is either a shithole or completely corrupt and unwelcoming.

Islam is incompatible with the modern world

The jews bomb the school and innocent people because the terrorists use them for cover.

Fuck you don't be so polite. Everyone here is broke and creates false hopes. Most of us think westerners are weak faggots because they don't get down like real men should (manual labor, not being spoiled, etc)

I wonder who's behind this post.

Yeah, sure, the Israelis are fucked up.
You do know that so far Hamas killed way more Palestinians than Israel, right? And hell, the U.N raged 3 times for them hiding rockets in schools- but did nothing to get said rocket out of there.

The Palestinian propaganda is unmatched though, i'll give 'em that. They somehow managed to market out pictures from Syria and convince everyone that those pictures are the result of Israeli attacks on Palestinian innocents.

Nigger the middle east is fucked because it's been set up to be fucked for the past 30 years. Ever since Saddam, America and Israel have been puppeteering this shit. Also are you muslim? So how do you know islam is incompatible with the west? Did you read it on leddit and believe them?

Forgot to add the link, so you don't accuse me of "zionist lies" like you fucks always do.

unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

There, straight fro the U.N, not some "zionist" news source.

The middle east is a shithole because of middle easterners

Stop crying like a bitch

America fucked up Vietnam they recovered
America fucked up Japan they recovered

You are incapable of living in the modern world because your religion hates it

And it wasnt the west that started this
>pic related

Nonetheless, the Palestinian people are still the victims in the Palestine Israel conflict. Honestly they're fighting for no reason, we can live together and be mixed but the bad blood is running way too deep now

>Most of us think westerners are weak faggots

Popular millennial culture/attitudes/values are pretty shitty I'll give you that. There are plenty of others who'd agree with you. Millenials are in for a shock. However...

>they don't get down like real men should (manual labor, not being spoiled, etc)

America has a population of 300 million give or take. All sorts of different cultures live here. If you think there are no more real men in America then your perspective is narrow minded. Just because the real men you speak of aren't posting on twitter or on the mainstream media doesn't mean they do not exist.

Wtf is wrong with you my man...

>we can live together and be mixed

no we cant
Hamas has specifically said they do not want that

Israel has offered Palestine so many peace deals and theyve rejected so many that the Israelis were like fuck it remove kebab

I know, I'm from Florida. I'm just telling you what these people believe. It's all about being hard here in Jordan.

Bush

Israel hasn't violated any UN laws?

On a related note, is it true that Gulfies are seen as lazy, entitled good-for-nothings?

>Nonetheless, the Palestinian people are still the victims in the Palestine Israel conflict

I fully agree. But what do you expect to happen when the agenda of their regime is "exterminate all zionists"?
Hamas wants nothing other than to fight, knowing fully well they have no shred of a chance against Israel. Israel can't destroy Hamas- thousands of Palestinian civilians will be
killed, because Hamas takes human shields, hides in civilian houses, and stores ammunition in schools, hospitals etc.
As long as they control the gaza strip, they make their people poor and cultivate the hate, pointing fingers at us.
There is no solution for this situation. If you have one, i'm listening.

Bottom line though: millennial culture is damaging for the American image. Hopefully that will change in the future.

ahh everything is not the muslims fault
and isis arent muslims

everything is everyone else's fault, no accountability. thats why the middle east is a shithole

Yeah that's basically true

Dude fuck off, if you truly "seen the nature of Jordanians" you would know thats its all "blame anyone except us" mentality.
Also it depends which part of jordan or amman you live in.

I agree with what you're saying. Peace won't exist when everyone is busy hating eachother over shit that happened before they were born. Also, not everything is because of Hamas

Because every single muslim did 9/11 right? Holy fuck religion doesn't mean everything you cuck

I am a triple citizen of US, Jordan and Palestine. Ask me anything

My Great great Aunt was the Nurse for young King Hussein. He sent my Great Grandfather a solid gold watch as king. He also hated kikes.

Pretty based, of you ask me.

Hard to say. We are forced to fight them in a very dense, populous area.
There was no shit like white phosphorous or stuff like that this time around, so munitions-wise, all green.
bombing near schools/hospitals- against U.N laws, but i linked to the very clear reason why that happens before.
Harming non-militants is against U.N laws of course, but it happens in every conflict on the planet. Regarding that, Israel does roof-knocking, actually gives out a fucking warning to the people inside the place to clear out before the actual bomb comes.
Nobody else does that, and that means a lot of important targets get away with the innocents inside.

Plus, the militant/non militant death ratio for this kind of operation is astounding, almost 1:1. That's the best in the world by far, with the U.K/U.S in iraq or Afghanistan, when fighting in cities, getting 1:3 but for some reason getting no shit from the world.

Are you proud that there are two Jordanian kids playing in Valve's Dota 2 tourney this year? In the running to make 20 million dollars.

alot of muslims cheered
same with bataclan

your religion says the quran is the word of god, so as long as a muslim is acting on it in whatever way there is no way to condemn those actions

ya publicaly they might say ah well terrorists are bad but privately they want death to the "infidels" and the fall of the west. Taqiya

Fuck Dota I'm silver in League

Miracle got knocked out by TNC for 9-12th place.
Yapzor got knocked out by Fnatic for 13-16th place.

Can't tell if trolling but you sound retarded

Fnatic plays Dota too?

enjoy our drones shithead

Yeah they're a south east asian team (pinoy/malay)

>Getting called out on Taqqiya
>Getting offended about it and calling us retarded

We're onto your games mudshit.

Not all Muslims, but always Islam mate, your religion is cancer.

Bruh. Taqiya means fear of God so I don't know what you're trying to say. Also there's literally a billion Muslims. If the religion unanimously hated westerners there would be WW3 or something

Fucking kill yourself please :^)

Too busy killing each other.

does the average Jordanian hate the West and want to jihad us? Do they support ISIS? Or just want to go about their daily lives in peace?

ISIS is hated here and most other places. They don't hate the west they just think all Americans are spoiled brats, so no to the jihad part.

Jordan is alright.

You guys from Jordan might be the only ones who are safe from the upcoming crusades.

If you had to live in another country in the Middle east besides Jordan where would you live?