Why isn't there more young right wing activists?

Why isn't there more young right wing activists?

We have literally thousands of left wing young people doing activism yet near no young right wingers will do anything other than complain. Is it because it's not seen as 'cool'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6QLVcwQ7OM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbb08AbSCbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Against_the_Right
youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=oaNnatCed7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

left wing activists get paid by the government and mainstream parties

This, BLM got 30 million or so from Soros if I remember correctly.

Searchlight UK also gets financed directly by the tories and labour

german antifa gets direct payments from the german government

because right wing activists hate everyone, right wing activists included

> dont want criminal muslims into your country
> hurr durr you hate everyone xDD

daily reminder that 70 % of all the prision population of France is muslim

The pendulum is swinging left. Boomers right now are all traditional right wing and the younger generation (rightfully) blames them for ruining the planet. Since they do not want to be like their parents, they take the most contrasting political approach and go with it.

As stated before, left wing "activists" are literally payed. The idiot peons think that it is a legitimate job to stand around in the street and chant like a fucking high school cheerleader. What they don't realize is that they are being used by people like Soros as pawns to allocate more power under their control, aka globalism.

because right-wingers stay on the internet and cry about cucks while jerking off to anime

I won't even become a member of a party.
Don't want to be put in a watch list

Most young people are left wing or apathetic to politics.

Only in retarded anglo countries like Canada and Australia

The average voter for both Front National and FPÖ is a 35 year old male

Did volunteer work in my local community for 7+ years.
Activism is literal garbage and means nothing in current day climate.
Most activism is currently done for profit or is profitable. That's disgusting.

if you are not a left wing communist you are labeled as a racist nazi.

Umm the UK has National Action, they are a NS youth movement and they are based as FUCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6QLVcwQ7OM

I'm at work. Taking a brief break on Sup Forums. Sorry I can't go to your protest.

/thread

Most young people in USA are non-white tho, so for USA it is biased

the same is not the case in Europe

Because since the enlightenment, society has always slowly shift leftwards. Today's conservative were the liberals of yesterday. This tendency of society to shift left shows no sign of stopping.

Protesting for free? What are you, a gullible goy?

That woman looks like a horse. A lot of the women on the rightwing looks like horses.

Why?

Not really, Europe is even further left than the US. The Republican Party would be considered far-right in Europe. The only reason why Brexit passed was because of old people voting en masse.

Its true, but its smart. Left wing activism is paid, it gets you college credits, and builds your resume you can apply for corporate and government jobs. Its a great networking, it becomes fun, and it can get you laid.

Right wing activism is completely unfunded. Puts you at personal and political risk. right wing parties will distance themselves from it. Even other right wingers will completely separate themselves from it and make apologies and explanations for why they aren't like them.

In Poland it's the other way around. The majority of the 15-25 population is right wing.

Because young people are conformists and hard leftists ideologies are pushed like hell since at least 50 years in academia.

>POLISH LIVES MATTER!!!

I have always wondered how you can be nationalistic when you live in a shithole filled with corrupt idiots. How can Poland be nationalistic?

why do you feel like you need to respond to every single post in this thread? right now you have made 5 out of 24 posts in this thread

usinfg libertarianism to mean "right wing" is retarded, libertarianism was invented by the Left

Right wing politics have historically been linked to monarchism and nationalism, specially so in Europe

I don't care if being part of a criminal and morally bankrupt enterprise gets me monetary gain or he admiration of snakes, I still won't do it.

> every single post
> only 5 posts out of 24

Canadians can't even count. Sad!

It's true that the majority of young people are left wing, however this has radicalised and hardened the amount of youth who are right wing.
I think you'll find that if it has an avenue to express itself then young right wing activism will be much more forceful than left wing activism.

>the khan bait
>signed off cohen
>a fucking leaf
haha holy shit thanks for the laugh, khan got fucking destroyed on social media

Because conservatives are productive.
Liberals aren't people.

Saged

Because they want to stop it from being a shithole full of corrupt idiots you fucking retard. Are you implying that the early NDSAP wasn't nationalistic just because Germany was a degenerate, corrupt shithole?

I guess no one has heard of Generation Identity then?

>based as FUCK
>bunch of chavs dressed up like antifa chanting and body slamming police like BLM
wew

The empty can rattles the most

I would say that being left wing lets you pretend to be edgy and rebellious but you aren't really edgy or rebellious at all so there are no negative consequences.

Being right wing (by which I mean nationalist or at least socially conservative) actually *is* edgy and rebellious and thus has unpleasant consequences (social isolation, being considered uncool, fired from work, etc).

Sorry Piotr in the UK. Are you having a break from cleaning toilets?

>Because they want to stop it from being a shithole full of corrupt idiots you fucking retard.

"Let's stop polish people from acting like polish people by making sure nothing changes"

Polish people aren't equal to nords. Only good people that have come from that country have been jews, and the polish people... well. They have some alright mail order brides...

Bullshit. It's swung left. It's going to swing right, fucking hard.

Because if I confess to my right wing sympathies, I'll get discredited by the GMC, my family and friends will abandon me and I'll have to go study medicine in Sri Lanka. You're not allowed to be right wing anymore.

The number one reason is that the public education system is literally infested with left wing agendas. when young people are brought up to think "you r speshul!" "yu deserve to have everything and work for nothing!!!!" then of course when they are older they will subscribe to leftist weakness. Political agendas left or right wing do not belong in education as they discourage critical thinking and instill a bias in young people, instead of letting them make up their own mind.

Why go outside and risk getting exposed to an opinion that's different from your own when you can relax in mommy's basement, eating your chicken tendies and hide in your hugbox where you never have to interact with someone who is not an identical copy of yourself?

The Clintons and Obama are boomers tho

right wing people work, no time for screaming and holding up traffic

left wing are lazy, gibmedats, loads of free time

Young Right wingers have jobs.

and?... young people dont hate boomer they hate the boomer mindset

>Why isn't there more young right wing activists?
There used to be but each generation gets more and more brainwash. I think we might be hitting a turning point soon though, especially in the US.

These. Almost any spot in the US is literally unsafe to show support for Trump in. Even though he is the recognized candidate for a major political party. The (((left))) has completely taken over the media, education, and with them, the public mindset.

Swings and roundabouts mate.

The right build it. The left tare it down. 300 year cycle of shit repeating forever.

It's because it's really fucking retarded to be rightwing

Ironically enough in respect to your comment, being "outside" means being in a left-wing hugbox to a large extent

Here only I can read retarded left-wing opinions, with the difference that I can actually answer back!

Weird isn't? The one of few places where you can actually exchange ideas with, is what leftists call a "right wing" hugbox!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbb08AbSCbE

I actually thought this was kinda cool but honestly not sure what normies would think

What about Generation identitaire?

alt right is for geriatric old white men and insecure neckbeards hanging to a long past racist status quo.

unless you kill the internet and reverse globalization. alt right is the same tier as wearing a fedora.

you mean being racist? being right wing is not edgy and rebellious is more like the status quo among boomers.

>german antifa gets direct payments from the german government

is this true?

Your country basically elected a Trump-tier president with significant youth support

Your opinion is contradicted, not by me, but by your own country!

I'm young , right wing, two kids, thank boomers for creating this free market I grew up with and fought for my freedom.

Fuck the young cunts who vote left that now vote in old left commy cunts who will destroy all that was created and turn the west into a Stalinist state

The nords are currently cucked while Poles aren't. So You're right, they aren't equal, Poles are vastly superior, they've learned to see through the Jewish tricks

>jealousjpg
Why is Eastern Europe so based?

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Against_the_Right

because i have a job

because right-leaning parties are rapidly dwindling in size, especially among the the youth. I live in Kansas of all places, and it's not too often I find a full fledged right-winger

Speak for your country. It's actually cool to be a patriot and rightist in Poland. Leftists are despised as fuck here. Young people are learning from mistakes that were done in the west and the internet helps that. Also older people are more leftist but they have nothing to say. Any folk would understand that giving they've leaved in a commie state for 60 years. It's not that bright as those marxists tell you.

>Is it because it's not seen as 'cool'?

No. It is because we have jobs.

Because right wing politics appeals to shut-ins and neets (not exclusively)..... they tend to not be very outgoing.
Also it tends to appeal to people who are socially conservative and/or upper-class, again people not noted for being outgoing and gregarious

Also stigma associated with NF, EDL, BNP etc.

Aaron banks mentioned something about starting a grass roots organization akin to momentum...... we'll see how that turns out.

I remember getting pissed at you guys for thinking that shit-posting on facebook and Sup Forums was actively campaigning for brexit rather than doing any work irl.
Why don't you ask yourselves why you were so hesitant to go out and pro-actively campaign for something you believed in? Apart from a few exceptions most of you did nothing. Why?.... that's where you'll find your answer I suspect.

> stupid toad posters

>leaved

Lived ofc. Time to go to bed. I'm drunk as fuck.

Fpbp

You're changing the goalposts here. You said something blatantly wrong, and people corrected you.

this is not funny anymore man, germans are cucked beyond saving pretty sad desu.

also satanic check.

>Why isn't there more young right wing activists?

Maybye in the Uk

youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg

>"because it's really fucking retarded to be rightwing"

isn't your country the furthest to the right in Europe and one of the only ones not cucked by merkel and the EU into letting millions of mudslimes into your country?

what goalposts did I move? I said that young people are changing their politics to go in the exact opposite direction of the boomer mindset. Hillary and Obama are not politicians boomers would vote for if they had a choice.

>why you were so hesitant to go out and pro-actively campaign for something you believed in?
Probably because they didn't want their faces plastered all over the news

he is probably a gypsy, just ignore him

Too much for the normies.

Watch this clip of Tommy robinson arguing some spook rapper:

>youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Just look at how little leeway he gets when it comes to expressing himself, when what he was saying is far far from controversial. Bear in mind, this is before it properly kicked off in europe so Tommy's the only one in the audience who can see what's coming.

Here's something that's a bit more normie friendly and Hitch is still pretty much shut down by lefty regressives.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oaNnatCed7Y

Dobra. Based.

youre actually retarded. Baby boomers were the most leftist generation in existence. goddamn hippies

>be german
>go to right-wing rally
>get tagged by some faggot on facebook/any other media etc. which you have to have because company demands so
>some smug pseudo-intellectual libtard thinks he's somehow proving you wrong and winning the argument by getting you fired from a company that has to appeal to the public and the board as well as banned from facebook/twitter for 'hatespeech'
>get raided by the police and fined/jailed for 'hatespeech'
>wonder why people are scared to protest

It's literally like commies in the 80s and earlier.
And the worst thing is when you point out that they're acting like somebody they (claim to) despise they resort to ad hominem and act all smug like they just countered whatever you said.

Not an argument.
Campaigning for brexit wasn't stigmatized outside of Scotland and singe parts of London......yet most of /Britpol/ (with exceptions) contributed almost nothing to the campaign apart from maybe convert a couple of family members (which wouldn't necessitate them to even leave their front door)

Op's question shouldn't be "why aren't there more right wing activists?" Instead he should ask "why don't YOU campaign for what you believe in?"

THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE MUST SOOTHE YOU

Where do you live, user?

Seems like where I am it's the exact opposite.

All the "cool" people are extremely right wing. There are a few of those silicon valley "disrupt-or" types who think they are liberal because they support gay marriage and women having jobs working for them but are basically conservatives other than that.

All the people who actually want to act on their political viewpoints are typical conservative traditionalist racist Sup Forums types.

>Changed my race to other/mixed on meetme and still get hit on constantly by norse pagan right wing radicals who are not going to want to go shopping to donate food to food banks or plan buy nothing day events with me.

I pay for my own possessions. No one will come to my defense when the mob resorts to violence against us. I cannot defend myself effectively without the police intervening against me.

t.Chicongoian

I'd rather just let everything get worse. Let them lay in the mess they've created.

No moral superiority perk
No virtue signaling perk

It's all about branding yourself positively for a mate, job, etc

Because it can interfere with your social life and job prospects. Being right wing is something you do by behaving properly and voting correctly.

>boomers are right wing

wut. In western Europe boomers are responsible for May 1968, ie just fuck my continent up with maoist and marxist infiltration everywhere in justice, medias, politics etc...

now its swinging right, hard. Most young people are right wing while old fucks are lefists

Yeah why are all protests and meetings always on work days in the middle of the week at like 1pm?

I would like to go, but I can't miss work.

Because disrupting infrastructure and innocent people's lives, is only something a narcissistic dumbass would do.

The boomers were left wing and their spawn is the SJW of the modern era. The Pendulum is about to hit the farthest point left it can go and when it swings right its going to fucking break. Are you ready for it?
Remember, all it takes for over forty million people to die is one autist like us with some friends and the ability to speak.

Only in Canada bro, sorry.

Yes, but most of their activism is only "activism". They are the useful idiots in Cultural Marxism, and that is a destructive process. It's much harder to un-brainwash youth, redpill them, and have large swaths of them engage in constructive activity.

Hold rallies in winter and wear Balaclavas.
Say it's too cold to stand out in the snow without them.

>wear balaclava
>get accused of hiding my face/being afraid etc.
You do realize libtards just disregard facts when they don't suit them, right?

Besides, that was just a hypothetical situation, here in slovakia right-wing/traditionalist protests are bigger than the annual gay parade/pride or whatever they call it

>Searchlight UK
Never heard of that.

UAF Unite Against Fascism
Is directly and financially supported by Unite the union and the Labour party.

It seems a lot easier for the courts to crack down on right wing activism.

There are few young white Europeans that are not better served by getting their education, taking their inheritance and leaving Europe.

Maybe for New Zealand.

Oh, okay.

Just trying to help. I don't really know what to think about the getting fired for your politcal beliefs thing. If you don't represent the company the way a high level executive does or start shit with your nonwhite/gay/whatever coworkers/customers at work, even though I'm left wing I think that shouldn't be legal. But if you actually get fired for stupid shit here in the US they always claim it was for some other reason they just made up just now so you can't do anything about it.

It's about social status. Coming out as right wing is instant social suicide. Most left wingers are young so they are experiencing the stage of intimacy vs. isolation is psychosocial development; thus, social status and feeligns are more important than thinking about your country, and long-term things in general.

Also, cultural marxism is a religion. When you think about it like this, everything will make more sense - especially Sweden because they are very religious by nature.

Just replace virtue signaling with the Jews praying in public in Matthew chapter 6 (I will get rid of all the religious parts so you will understand):

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them(...)

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. (...)who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray (...), who is unseen. (...) 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them (...)

Wrong way around leafbro