Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8xHLcxpDM
youtube.com/watch?v=UjeAUVRyUAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I want to die

No he wouldn't

So go fucking kill yourself and gtfo my thread

I'm asking this for all the stormfront faggots who act like Hitler did the right thing

shill thread

sage

That's a really nice fucking arguement
Yes he would I bet my life on it

Look, Ivan. Just because you feel a need to justify to yourself your grandad raping 20+ women and girls when the red army took Germany doesn't mean we want to hear your views. Sage, sage, sage

>Bet my life on it

Nobody was ever gassed. That's a Jew myth you twat.
Stalin starved 38 million Ukrainian people. He's a real cunt

That does not compare with what Hitler did at all

sage

reported

>Jewish myth
oh for fucks sake, this shit again

yeah I get that Jews own the media but I'm absolutely sure that it would be impossible to lie to 99% of the world and get away with it

Also, nobody likes Stalin to begin with, yet people worship this prick

We don't. Or at least I don't.

Stormfags ruined Sup Forums. Them and the meme-spouting fucks that go to Trump rallies with "Make Anime Great Again" signs.

There's no reason to be sexist and racist to every black person or women you find. I have no problem with opposing BLM or considering some african americans "niggers", but the hivemind Sup Forums bullshit needs to die.

/leftypol/ likes Stalin

Try actually reading Mein Kampf.

This is a man who was loved by his people and his people loved him

Thank you!

To me personally, I think niggers should be separate from black people

Some black people are okay but niggers are disgusting thugs who leech off the government and honest working people

I don't, hitler was the fucktard that made nationalism a taboo in europe and gave jewish elites and politicians a shitton of ammo to push anti-europe pro-israeli policies. He caused or sped up the european decline.

>subhuman slavs still mad about hitler

Kek just let it go bro

>That does not compare with what Hitler did at all
You're right. Hitler didn't betray his own people and let 35 million starve to death. He didn't sentence his own folk to die in the gulag.

Just like how people """""loved""""" Stalin right?
That's disgusting

Yes, instead he caused a war that caused so many casualities in the millions that the statistics are debated to date

>I'm absolutely sure that it would be impossible to lie to 99% of the world and get away with it
There was no internet back then, and global communication was very limited. Jews were the primary international element and controlled the press even overseas. In the past, it was very easy to lie to everyone and get away with it.

Just look even further in history - you have niggas walking on water and parting the sea.

do please give us your collection of rare stalins where he engages, gives autographs, smiles, shakes hands and generally interacts with the general public

THIS

nice one Tyrone

>tfw would actually be gassed by hitler

it's not that i actually support the guy, it's just that it's funny to make it seem like you do

shill thread

there were many assassination attempts on hitler's life

I don't for that reason. I'm too slavic

Poland was killing thousands of native germans in the territory that was lost in the treaty of versailles. what was he supposed to do, watch his people get murdered?
The war would have happened either way. Soviet Russia was planning to invade westward regardless. If anything, Hitler stopped the advancement of soviet territory.

how many? 3?

not too bad considering your a revolutionary taking on the world and have many enemies from democracy politicians, international jews and communists.

>note the fact he never got shot whilst driving around in an open top everywhere he went
>unlike the first time a particular US president did

Why could not you just give him his Lebensraum and move on?

And? You don´t like getting your gay ass gassed?

>the "hitler would've gassed everyone that wasn't german" meme

>on the lips
Jesus christ why

Nazi Germany was a police state where civilians had no guns, Merica' was and still is not so

"To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens." - Adolf Hitler

He wouldn't have me gassed. I'd be loading up the trains for him.

but im aryan so no he wouldn't?

Just because the Slavic Russians Country got Cucked by Bolshevik jews we all should hate Hitler ?

Keep telling yourself that Muhammad

I dont live in that shithole london ivan, keep thinking that my entire country is cucked :^)

FUCK OFF, SUBHUMAN DRUNKBEAT SLAVSHIT.

THE GOOD RUSSIAN IS THE DEAD RUSSIAN, KILL ALL THE SLAVSHITS NOW

you're talking about staged photos that came up later after the Nazis already took Poland.

Without communism, our country would have died

Nicholas II was a very bad czar

It was Stalin that demolished the country from the inside just so that he was top dog, but what worth is it being the most powerful if what you control is in shambles?

Everyone already does, I'm afraid

I hope the refugee crisis gets fixed one day

There were heaps

I am absolutely sure everyone would prefer dead Brazilians over dead Ruskies any day of the week

Except for maybe European faggots who play CSGO but who gives a shit about some losers playing a computer game

>where civilians had no guns
Lel. Then I guess all those civilian rifles to got brought into use by the volkssturm ddn't exist, huh?

play nice . the problem is not that you are russian , nothing wrong with that. the problem is that you are a zionist

What the fuck is this shit, Stalin was a faggot?

Can you imagine how that mustache must have felt?

>The Volkssturm (German pronunciation: [ˈfɔlks.ʃtʊɐ̯m], "people's storm"[1][2]) was a German national militia established during the last months of World War II
>Last months of World War II
Seriously bro
Zionist or not he would have me killed or enslaved for being slav alone

The real reason he wanted to ally Hitler was to get some boipussy.

fpbp as usual

This is why normies can never understand fascists

I don't want a comfy life, I just want to kill some degenerates before being tried for war crimes and justifiably hanged.

The Bolsheviks had slav lives matter.

They were issued by the military, including armed with panzerfausts.

And? How does that prove anything. Your claim is that German citizens were disarmed, which is clearly wrong given that there were civilian arms that got pulled into use/service by the Volkssturm

Wrong, Germans were to be armed. Hitler wanted Germans to live in their new Eastern territories like nobles or colonists of the Old World. Armed, broadly independent and lording over the undeveloped natives.

The "Hitler disarmed everyone meme" came from the fact that he disarmed Jews, which is generally a good idea when you're planning to wipe someone out.

Stay with us bro

I'm not claiming that all or even the majority of Volkssturm used civilian firearms rifles, just that there were some that did and that it would suggest that yes, the German people could and did own personal firearms. Don't try to pigeon hole my argument and then pretend like you don't know hat I'm saying.

What if I want to be gassed?
At least then it all ends

He was aesthetic as fuck tho, no lie.

pic related of him when he was in his 20's

Hello, I'm a big fan.

Not me. I can prove my "genetic purity" whatever the fuck it means.

We were discussing this. Britbong posted some memegraphic about world leaders worried about assassination but Hitler had many assassination attempts on him.

Can you say with certainty this gay earth would be any worse off had Hitler won?

I'd be willing to take my chances on him over our current overlords. They may not have gassed us yet but they sure as hell want us gone from this earth. Pic related.

Okay.... and? That LITERALLY has nothing to do with my argument? How about you just fuck off then?

They edited out the smallpox scars

Also he was a manlet.

Trust me, if somebody from the ss or something didnt like you or wanted your house and your riches, you suddenly somehow had jewish relatives and you would have been gassed

Thats why it was so shitty back then, paper was able to make you untermensch in no time

That's not actually him.

>Without communism, our country would have died
Soviet education, folks.

I would rather die for greater good than live being an empty shellnut

also compare him to this omega

There are literally laws made under Hitler where the gun laws are a mix of current US and switzerland.

>Apply for weapons card if you are german
>buy gun
>register gun

There, every germany above 18yo could get a gun in the 3rd reich.

I would be in the SS

The only people who are afraid of fascism are weaklings incapable of perceiving themselves as the boot.

Here's the real young Stalin

Not by the people though

By the elite and their jewish bombs

What greater good? The killing of your people because they are not pure white?
Even my old man agrees with me on this

>impossible to lie to 99% of the world and get away with it

How do you think history is determined you stupid cuck? History is always written by the victors, always. Propaganda & subversion 101.

GULAG
U
L
A
G

>In 1933 international Jewry declares economic war on German
>Movement led by the Jew Samuel Untermeyer
>Jew Bernard Baruch began to prepare for a shooting war as well
>Baruch appointed Chairman of the War Industries Board by Wilson after The Great War, controlled all domestic contracts for Allied war materials
>Baruch ultimately made a $200m profit

>Rudolf Hoss commanded Auschwitz 1940-1943
>Captured and tortured by the Allies
>Signed confession about gassing millions of Jews
>The gassing method he described @ Nuremberg is not scientifically possible
>Hoss is hung in 1947
>His admission was the initial spark that started the blazing lie
>Regarding the trials, Charles Wennerstrum (American judge @ Nuremburg) said in 1948:

>"... much of the time, effort and expenses devoted to whitewashing the Allies and placing the sole blame for WWII upon Germany."
>"The prosecution has failed to maintain objectivity... it has failed to lay down precedents which might help the world to avoid future wars."
>Reputability of the testimony already called into question only one year after the trials, by the prosecution no less

>Next, Holocaust denial/revisionism is made illegal in several European countries
>Justified by Article 20 of the UN Covenant on Civil/Political Rights

>Jews formed the majority of the Bolshevik elite
>Many German Jews supported communism during Hitler's rise
>Germans afraid of a Jew-led communist takeover
>Rabbi Steven Wise 'spoke for all Americans' and turned German Jews in the enemy inside the gates
>This declaration of war was a Jewish initiative
>Transfer Agreement allows Jews to head for Palestine
>TA/Israel = land theft arranged between the Brits and Baron Rothschild II, who brought America in the Great War
>Holocaust used to justify establishment of Israel

>After the war many people still supported Germany, especially in this part of the continent
>That's a danger for them

Lol that's not Stalin. That's an actor. Stalin had massive crater face. The mugshot of him getting arrested in the 1910s is what Stalin really looked like as a young man.

With communism you did died

>Want to reply
>Check flag
Naaaaaaaaah

I'm Aryan and don't have a jew nose, I'd be perfectly fine

It'd be much better if he didn't try to ally with Mexico, but earth wouldn't be like it is now with him

Why do you ruin my fantasies Sup Forums

Because in a long run the beauty of the human mind will be corrupted by their hedonistic way of life, eugenics would prevent this and a greater culture would heal the scars

Hitler is the best!
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8xHLcxpDM
youtube.com/watch?v=UjeAUVRyUAo

Typical british humor, you guys are hilarious

I'm fucking 100% prussian, blue (sort of grey, depends on lighting) eyed, blonde haired (kind of dark, but still), (not so) tall, he would have sucked my dick and liked it, faggot.

>not being a faggot and kissing some other guy on the lips
>having a good time
>faggot

mmhmm, mkay

>Even my old man agrees with me on this
And he went to same commieshit school as you did, where they conveniently told him that they guy they overthrew was the literal devil and the revolution was 100% justified and worthwhile and Lenin did nothing wrong and all those "kulaks" and "werckers" deserved to die.
If the tsar came back he would jump right back into his grave when he sees how brainwashed his country has become.

There was no gassing

Just rounding up, robbing, concentration camps, starving, disease and firing squads

OK m8

You should try to stop being afraid.

>Without communism, our country would have died
No, you would have eventually become a constitutional monarchy or federation or something and have gone through industrialization slower and with less death.

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population -- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population -- 15,713,638

six gorillion

He had a micro penis and did what he needed to to compensate.

>It'd be much better if he didn't try to ally with Mexico
Wasn't that just World War 1? Don't know much about that.
But Viktor, he would KEEL you!

>Hitler loved by his people
>50+ assassination attempts against his life.

kek