When the fuck is Trump going to run TV ads?

All I see is Hillary Clinton ads 24/7 on every channel I turn it too. I have yet to see one Trump ad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's got them shillbux to waste, Trump has been running a few ads online.

He should run the Trumpcoin one.

>watching tv

lmao

He doesn't have to, that's the genius of it.

What TV ads has Hillary's campaign been running. They're never posted here.

What happens when Hillary runs out of ad money and trump starts airing ads????

I'm starting to lose it guys. He'll win, r-right???

trump's campaign is already finished

F

put down the remote, charlie

trump has an entire emetic army who will do his bidding for free

why do you thing his ad expenditures cost like $200k?

Why would you run adds if you can put a stupid video together, say a controversial thing and have the media show and talk about it in the News segment for days for free?

This, making it seem like Hillary has a monopoly on the media works out better.
People would soon be unfatuated with enough of the 'more of the same'

Not really. He might have had a chance if he did not get baited easily and spouted bullshit, but I think it is over. Don't see him changing within 3 months.

Maybe because saying a controversial thing actually works AGAINST your campaign? You are making it sound like he says something very clever and the media reports it. Are you one of these autistic people I keep seeing? Do you understand why he is dropping so low in the polls? It is exactly because of these controversial things you are speaking of.

The media does all his ads for him

Although he claimed he was going to, Trump never officially forgave the loans he made to his campaign during the primary, and he's planning to use the contributions to pay himself back instead of trying to run a competitive race. Considering his current position, I can't say I blame him.

Only if you actually go vote for him. Ignore polls.

>claim he will fund his own campaign
>piss off major donors to the RNC
>realizes how much it actually costs
>half the people who would have donated to him still thinks he doesn't need it

I'd say never.

What if the TV networks aren't allowing him to?

This. Make it happen America. Don't let your memes be dreams.

They had one here in Commiefornia

I was surprised, because you would think she wouldn't do that, since California is a shoe-in, right?

only if you vote.

He does have ads, pay more attention.

also, I think if he would run ads, he would over-saturate them all during october.

wow, so smart

except wait, Trump is in a death battle with the "globalists." THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE, and if he loses, his business is done anyway.

Trump just got $80 million and I'll bet you he's going to spend it all on paying for Trump Tower, his son's wineries, and other family businesses.

Trump supporters are getting scammed and it's fucking hilarious. He's literally being more Jewish with his money than Bernie.

Saw Hillary ads in orlando

>he's going to win r-right guys?
>I don't think he's going to make it guys
>I'm really starting to worry about Trump

Why do cucks do this? (Let's forget that 90% of them are shills for now). Seriously why does it matter to you what other people do? How shitty is your conviction and your own deductive sense of reasoning that you can't even formulate your own opinion on things that is independent of other people's opinions (regardless if they agree or not).

Seriously, it doesn't matter what other people vote for or what they say. Vote for who you believe in, not who you believe everyone else is voting on.

Man the fuck up you stupid cucks.

Thank you for correcting the record.

If you run ads for 3 months straight, by the time you get to the election, no one is paying them any attention because they are desensitized.

So you wait. Then, a few weeks before the election, you put them out, one by one, slowly, teasing, making the public actually WANT to see another Trump ad.

Trump's going to just start rerunning the Trump Steak ads.

Make America Steak Again

You mean in the polls where they have to adjust the metrics daily, even stuff in Harambe as candidate or base it on your stance on BLM, the new Ghostbusters movie or ask to speak to the youngest person in the household?
Yeah I absolutely trust those polls.

Well then you know his ass would be on Twitter whining about it like a little bitch, wouldn't it?

>talking about what is happening in politics makes you a shill

Yeah, let's just shut up because trumpets take election polls personal.

thank you for Correcting The Record

don't worry, once Trump has decided how he's going to monetize his fan base after the election, he'll start running commercials.

expect them to be pro-Trump commercials building his personal brand, even though harshly negative anti-Hillary spots would be a better use of donor's money for the campaign

think of them as the commercials for a new talk show or network designed to compete with Fox

also prepare to see them on in NY, CA, and IL even though there is no reasonable campaign justification for that.

That's completely unrelated. You can talk about politics from multiple perspectives.

Do you have to capitalize it to get paid? I'm still waiting for my cheque.

it's not really all for his campaign, a bunch of it goes to the RNC for senate, house and governor's races

I still think he'll take public financing personally

he definetly will! the polls are just cheap shilling
people who considered voting for him 3 weeks ago don't just change their opinion on him because he said something bad about a crazy sharia muzzie. that doesn't make any sense

you can also take out 70% and 85% of all the nigger and spic population out of the voting. like you saw when Obama was running as candidate, they are just too lazy to go vote

this will just be like Brexit

Seriously. Hillary Clinton's been running ads throughout the Olypmics, meanwhile the only time Donald Trump's name gets mentioned is when he says something controversial.

It's not good and it's not working.

Dude talk English to me, don't know what the fuck you just wrote.

I don't think you understand the current situation though. I completely agree that because him talking about controversial stuff and the media attention is the reason he got popular so quickly and won the republican primary. Yes, this definantly is true.

Right now though, he has to make sure to get votes from independents and sway some democrats to vote for him as well to win this. He is not doing this with bashing a war heros family and making a comment like he did with the second ammendament.

He already 100% has the FUCK MUDSLIMES, MEXICANS BE TAKING MY JOBS folk, but this is not enough.

Whatever though, this election has been very interesting and I believe he has no chance of winning but knowing America, I might just be wrong here.

>people who considered voting for him 3 weeks ago don't just change their opinion on him because he said something bad about a crazy sharia muzzie. that doesn't make any sense
it actually makes perfect sense if they weren't that committed to him in the first place and then got turned off by him acting like an asshole.

not everyone is a full-on trump fanboy

you're being rational
Sup Forums can't handle this

It's the effectiveness of having large rallies.
You can convince your followers that you're loved and never get out of the incestuous circle jerk to see how much of a fool he is.

>when Hillary runs out of ad money

Is this babby's first election???

You can't even post an election poll without someone posting "shill" or "CTR", so sure you can talk about, but don't expect any discussion on the subject other than that.

SHUTTTY THEEE FUCCCKK UP SHILLS THERE HAVE BEEN TRUMP ADS ON TV FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS.

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA JUST TURN ON THE FUCKING TV AND WAIT.

THERE ARE TRUMP ADS. QUIT FEEDING TROLLS AND SHILLS.

why waste money on ads when the media can't stop talking about him?

9D chess right here.

Name one achievement Trump has done and I will shoot it down with facts.

wow you are right, there are totally entire sub reddits urging people to donate, promising to match their donations

totally a pyramid scheme, just like bernie was as a money raising technique for clinton (bernie gave the donations to clinton after he lost)

None of you actually know what you're talking about. You don't actually know how the masses are manipulated.

You think everything is a straightforward action->reaction statement but in reality in order to achieve macroscopic goals you have to do things that seem counterintuitive. Social psychology is a very fragile thing and you have to play it in ways that are a lot more complicated.

Repetition and branding is key, and that's what Trump is excelling at. The left does it as well. They repeat the same talking points about Trump. He's doing the same. This is the only way to win the hearts and minds of the people. You drill a message into their heads over and over and get them comfortable to it so that when it comes time to get exposed to one president or another, they will pick the one they feel most comfortable with.

Manipulating emotion is different than manipulating the mind and it's much more effective.

Step up your game armchair politicians.

>The eternal Clinton
>not having the unconditional support of 90% of billionaires and global corporations

Pick one and only one.

Posting polls is not talking about politics. It's talking about opinion politics.

Two different things. One is real, the other is a distraction mechanism.

>don't have TV access because it's a waste
>only stream/torrent shit
>run adblock on everything
>never see any ads
I feel like I'm missing out

>What are first impressions.
>What is the blow-back effect.
>What are TV ads.

>8379423D Chess

The first two are insignificant by comparison, the last one is a tool to communicate that repetition and branding.

>speculating that a candidate whose policies you agree with will lose in the general election

How does this relate to anybody's opinions, you massive, blubbering neckbeard? You might think black people are subhuman, but you can't seriously believe David Duke is gonna be the next mayor of New York City.

Agreeing with someone's politics =/= assuming their inevitable victory.

>election polls are not relevant to politics

Do you actually believe what your saying?

I find it kind of funny that other countries get so invested in our politics then try to tell us how it works. They always seem to forget how much shittier their politicians and governments are by comparison to ours.

He will spend money on ads when/if it becomes necessary.

As it stands right now Trump has collected more from fundraising than Clinton, while spending about a hundredth of what Clinton has spent on ads, bribing pollsters, and 'correcting the record' and he's within 10% of her even after all that.

TV ads are a waste of money. Wait till NFL starts and someone is actually watching TV. Its summer. People not confined inside. Trump has already gotten 4 Billion dollars in free exposure. The media corporations moneymen are even putting out fake poll numbers to try and convince Trump to spend money.

The last part of assuming their victory is irrelevant to politics.

He gets a lot of freebies from his comments and supporters.

he triggered you and all the other leftists and fake right people in the entire world.

>Implying what i sent you isn't fact
>shill confirmed

Disprove me shill. Hillary lied. Her mistakes have killed people. She has multiple mysteriously timed deaths around her. Gets funding from countries that murder gays.

>old people who do vote watch tv the most

lmao

He's probably going to run ads in October, it is the only time they matter since the modern American voter has a memory of a few weeks at most.

Tell you how it works? No, I'm questioning your reasoning for thinking every move by Trump is some political chess mastermind move.

If he is a mastermind you have to explain Trump Steaks and Trump University, are they mastermind moves too?

The God-Emperor can fuck up you know.

Thought about this too. He doesn't believe ads work as well as word of mouth and being in the news. Ads do not have inherent legitimacy; people distrust ads. It's better for him to make a funny 30 second Facebook video and have it shared 12 million times like Pokemon Go/Hillary No!

Hillary literally can't run out of money, she's the shill queen.

Shhh, it's ok son. Let papa handle the world.

>Hillary Clinton's been running ads throughout the Olypmics
Oh!, and look she is up in he "polls". And getting some favorable media coverage. Money can buy love, Media Love.

>he calls mexicans rapists
>he wants to ban a whole religion
>he bashes a war hero's family
>he wordplays with gun people using their power to assassinate Hillary

Wow they keep repeating these things about this nominee who seems to be really bad for us. I read this daily so it has become normal to me. I am going to vote for Trump now!

What?

I get what you mean with repetetive shit, why do you think we got a billion dollar industry called advertisement?

But this is like advertising this orange juice tastes like diarrhea, you repeat this for months and suddenly people get used to it tasting like diarrhea so they are ok with drinking a orange juice that tasted like diarrhea.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

>he still watches tv

laughingfemales.jpg

>tries to tell me Trump is doing the wrong thing by repeating these talking points
>doesn't realize that these supposed Trump talking points are actually leftie talking points about Trump

Dumb Aquafresh.

THIS.

Saw one the other day, and it was just an old-ass clip of Trump on (((Letterman))) showing off some merch; a shirt and tie or something. The first thing Dave does is look for the tag and cuts Trump off mid-sentence, and says:
>Oy vey where was this made? Oh, Bangladesh!
Trump looks at the camera and raises an eyebrow before it fades to black and the paid for by HRC message flashes on the screen.

I usually don't ever see any of these things, because I DVR all of my shows and only cucks can't fast forward through commercials, but I was watching the Olympics live. Shilldawgs game is week, and her message is a crock of shit.

Based Trump is exposing the MSM as what it is, a massive biased propaganda machine. Everyone turning in and seeing Trump bashing 24/7 everywhere, even in the commercials, will get tired of it and at one point angered and frustrated. When Trump's ads finally hit, they will be welcomed as a change, something fresh, and make them look much more reliable and real.

I've seen one Trump ad in Colorado but it's been a week or so since the last

What do you expect? Do you think democrats understand resource appropriation?

Bro, the whole point is WHAT is beeing repeated on the media, what is beeing covered on the media.

And you know what is beeing covered by the media right? It is these leftie talking points you just said. THAT is my fucking point.

This ''leftie talk points'' are being repeated the whole time hence the orange juice tasting like diarrhea beeing repeated. It does not matter wht Trump said in his 1 hour rally or what he means by it. This is what you get from the media, this is what the masses get from the media, and it is NOT good for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

Trumpets will actually defend this. I get it, it's a political mastermind move, he will stop making his own products in Bangladesh and China and bring back jobs to America.

Based Trump.

5 seconds into Hillary ad and viewer is interested. 10 seconds into Hillary ad and viewer gets excited. 30 seconds end of Hillary ad viewer hears "I am Hillary Clinton, and I approved this ad". Viewer shoots self.

The media is absolutely untrusted in the modern era.

i think his plan is to burn all his money in the last 2 months. You see nothing but trump in september.

Maybe not for people outside our country who won't have to live with it, but I am actually starting to get cold feet about Trump. but hey, I'm clearly just a paid shill right? If anything all the trigger happy accusations of shilling are sobering me up from trump fever

haha! this is pretty much the perfect rundown of why the fuck she should not be president.

clinton foundation is also instrumental in a human trafficking trade, on the DL

but at the same time this is the rundown of the most insane shit that given the power of the media no one will know.

That we can both agree on.

My thoughts too. Trump is smart and efficient, why would he waste money on getting voters in August?

Where is this qt from again?