Millennials outraged over TV show portraying millennials as outraged

Were boomers right?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html

>“I’m a millennial myself. How are we so coddled, and what about our overly politically correct workplace bothers you?” they asked somewhat stroppily at the panel.

>Stephen Fry, who stars in the show as a travel editor who becomes the boss of a group of millennials in the digital department of a magazine, jumped in to say that he believes there is “an element of coddling” in the generation and “an element in which you have it tougher than the generation before.”

>“Yeah, no shit” the millennial reporter, not named by Deadline, fired back, before saying she wanted the question answered by Gibbons, not Fry (who noted a previous generation in his family was sent to Auschwitz).

>“A great example is how you interrupted my answer,” Gibbons replied.

>Another incensed millennial reporter later rhetorically asked: “Do you want millennials to watch your show? Cause you come out here and said ‘Ha, ha, ha, millennials are so sensitive and PC,’”, branding his comments “so negative”.

>The Great Indoors co-star Joel McHale interjected that if the show is offending millennials, it is “the best strategy ever”.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dh5X2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/dh5X2

Love how every dude is an absolute faggot. Those 2 hoes need a real man to cum on their feet.

>Gets mad over a show claiming that their generation is coddled.
>Acts like an asshole and asks why.
>Gets told why.
>REE THATS NOT THE ANSWER I WANTED REEEE!

Shit, this actually looks funny.

Too bad it has a laugh-track.

>who noted a previous generation in his family was sent to Auschwitz
Was he on the soccer team?

If we simply gassed all millennials and started over lm sure we'd get it right after knowing what not to do to raise a millennial

t. a millennial

Sad paradox isn't it? If only it werent true...

no you misunderstood, im calling you an idiot for saying everyone born in the same generation as you should die except yourself

>Outraged

Outrage is a strong emotion, often violent, these faggots aren't outraged, just butthurt.

>except yourself
I don't think he said that user.

Guess I'll be watching this show just to help keep it on the air.

Can't believe those are actual journalists kek

Stephen Fry could teach they to do that

He didn't, that other anons just a millennial looking for something to cry about.

Pretty ironic considering the op of the thread kek.

Joel McHale gets more pussy than any of us and is taller and fitter than most. Probably has a big dick too.

Hilarious you talking shit though.

>muh milennials are pussies meme
>everything points to them having it harder than the previous gen

>tfw I will never play for the Auschwitz autist

Joel is cool

Also hi joel.

>has it harder
>let's just be whiny pussies about it

Nice strategy you fucking moron. Go cry on your blog pussy, Sup Forums dgaf

Safe spaces and infinite genders are a millennial thing.

baby boomers are shit, and they raised the millennials who are also shit

as a shitty self aware millennial, this is good press for their show. reporters nowadays don't understand journalism in the slightest.

Sounded like an awesome premise, and then I watched the trailer. Fuck, I hate shows that use laugh tracks or film in front of live audiences.

Wow didn't know Community got another season