So, Trumpkins, how does it feel?

So, Trumpkins, how does it feel?

How does it feel to know that you're losing?

How does it feel to know that you're losing to a WOMAN?

How does it feel to know that you're about to lose Congress, too?

How does it feel to know that your party is broken?

How does it feel to know that you may never see another conservative in the White House?

How does it feel to know that Democrats are laughing at you?

How does it feel to know that you have absolutely nobody to blame for this fiasco but yourselves?

How does it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow rly maeks me think

Wow I just really thought about it and it looks like Trump is going to lose, looks like I'm voting for Hillary now guys

CTR shills are making it too easy to spot them lately.

Nice shill bro.

this thread really made me think

Wow, now I'm #MentallyHill

How does it feel knowing that the DNC is so fearful of Trump that they have to pay pollsters to make fake polls in a desperate attempt to keep independent donors from donating?

It must feel bad, because of all the shilling you're doing

sage

OP here. I'm not shilling, I'm trolling. There's a difference.

>Dems and Reps have shit candidates
>Could vote 3rd party and break the system
>Vote for one of these clowns anyway

Why is the US so retarded?

>when trumpcucks pretend to be CTR
You're trying too hard

i see some progression here!

check your balance, funds have been added!

>epic trollz! xD

9Gag is thataway

we know you are op, we can tell from the id. Hows your first week here going?

Thank you greatest ally.

Trump has done his job of killing the Republican party and pave way for Clinton.

With a real opponent Clinton would never have had a chance, but it was a long time since the Republicans had a good candidate. Ike was the last really good one, Reagan was in reality mediocre but got in due to Carter being weakened by the Iran business.

haha retard, no feels no masters.

Shit b8 m8

0/10008

Anything less then a landslide will be disappointing

>woman

190 pounds of ground beef shoved into a pastel pantsuit isn't really what I would consider a "woman"

Feels great actually. I for once thought someone with balls was going to be president, and I could get a real job. Looks like that isn't the case, and I'll be living off the government being super comfy. Thanks everyone!

How does it feel to project?

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!!!

hurr durr Identity politics durr fuckin hurr.

why are we not pushing this meme super hard on twitter?

Why is it not the number 1 hashtag regularly?

Normie cuckservatives can get it, it resonates with the current health concerns, it's PERFECT

also

sage

anything less than a landslide and trump's idiots will say he was robbed

they probably will anyway but when the polls are this lopsided, and they stay that way till election day, and the vote matches, everyone will know they're full of shit

Not that big of a deal honestly, it was a long shot from the start that we could diverge from the Brazil route. I'm honestly glad there is still nationalist sentiment in atleast 45% of the voting population even if this is the start of the decline of the US.

How does it feel to know you're accepting blood money from a war criminal?
How does it feel to know your efforts will be all for not come this November when Trump wins

OP again. Nobody's paying me a dime, or a shekel. I'm happy to troll you racist scum for free.

Face it, dickheads. There's just not enough of you pathetic dumbfucks to put Trump in the White House.

SeeWhy not just move to brazil?

sage

All the fucking media is against Trump and he's still kicking.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Stop enabling unabashed corruption with this trolling.
Stop letting this complete piece of shit woman continue to have a career.

Have fun with the new Communist in Chief, faggot.

Because I'm an American, and a liberal, and a patriot.

And you are an offense to everything this country has ever stood for.

> patriot
>leftist
Nice bait

Don't give a shit, I welcome it.

>shill day in day out
>people all over the place being paid to shill
>pretend you are winning because there's so much shilling going on

None of this crap matters. This board doesn't matter. You retards arent effecting anything but making this place shittier to read for some small semblance of time.

Real Americans are going to watch the debates soon. Hillary Clinton is going to shit her poncho on stage when Trump just starts throwing around how retarded she is and how Bill basically rapes everything he comes in contact with in front of a live television audience.

and it will be over

Why, when it's so much fun watching her kick your ass?

>he thinks the polls will stay this way until election day

Real Americans are the reason Trump's campaign fell apart as soon as he got out of the primaries.

His bullshit worked great for the racists in the Republican base. Ain't gonna work in the general.

>real americans
>cucks and non whites

>Soon to be the majority of the population

You realize you're going to be living in a third world country if you keep trying to oppress and discriminate against them, right?

DAILY REMINDER, the shills get paid either you fall for the bait or not. Distracting you from other threads is enough for them to get paid, DO NOT REPLY to the shills, IGNORE them.

You realize shitskins are the reason countries are the third world right?

Well knowing that virtually the entire social establishment is against him and we're fighting all odds, sorta feels like pic related.

Maybe they wouldn't be third world if the British Empire hadn't fucked everyone's shit up.

Idgaf about the establishment GOP cuckservatives, they're basically the Democratic party lite. They were fucked anyway. Trump might just hasten their inevitable demise.

They did nothing to stop this country from becoming the politically correct hellhole that it is today.

>it be the white man's fault
Cool story nig. Reminder rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa and the streets of Johannesburg were washed daily, now they are both poverty ridden shithole swere a faggot like you would get raped, robbed and murdered not necessarily in that order. Face it, it's your precious muds fault, you want us to be brazil 2.0 while you claim "oppression" is what's bringing us down.

Shitholes where*

They were third world before the British Empire even existed.

Not the West's fault their societies made virtually no progress over thousands of years.

we're whipping your pussy ass, Trump is going to elephant fuck hillary in November

A good counter to his argument alone is Liberia, one of the richest in precious metals yet one of the least developed countries in the world and litteral hellhole also never colonized, also one of the poorest nations in africa

And Asia, a continent devastated by past conflict and heavily exploited by Western Imperialism, is now an economic powerhouse that is beginning to achieve parity with the West.

Meanwhile Africa has been the center of attention for international aid for the last half century and still manages to remain an utter shit hole.

Exactly,good population genetics and civilization go hand and hand, this is a obvious truth to anyone who has looked and long term historical ripples and even just the world today, yet this truth is shamed and denied. I'm sure user was probably baiting but it's frankly sad that they think the only reason the west produced greatness was because muh wacism and oppression

sorry cant hear you over all this winning.

>Sure, I'm fighting for the disenfranchisement, replacement, and vilification of my own race by the media, elite, and every non-white ever, but I'm on the RIGHT side aha xDDD

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Flat or falling incomes in advanced economies, 81% of Americans are making less money today than they were 10 years ago. And the downward trend looks like it will continue, so that not only are we poorer than our parents, we'll be richer than our kids.
>Democrats

>So, Trumpkins, how does it feel?
eh, I am fine

>How does it feel to know that you're losing?
losing in August is barely losing, is it? There hasnt even been a debate, you CTR shill

>How does it feel to know that you're losing to a WOMAN?
Whatever, I am more concerned I am losing to a corrupt self serving monster. Don't care about vaginas

>How does it feel to know that you're about to lose Congress, too?
this one is actually probably true, so feels bad, man

>How does it feel to know that your party is broken?
because the Dem Primaries were decided day 1 and all the Bernie people love Clinton now

>How does it feel to know that you may never see another conservative in the White House?
if you think Trump is bad, I can't wait for the monster Hillary will create

>How does it feel to know that Democrats are laughing at you?
yeah, but they are retarded shits who laugh at us anyway, so whatever

>How does it feel to know that you have absolutely nobody to blame for this fiasco but yourselves?
oh, your tears will be so sweet on November

>How does it feel?
okay

>to a woman
das sexist

>How does it feel to know that you're losing to a WOMAN?
Um, excuse me, wtf? Are you implying that losing to a woman is a bad thing? Are you implying that someone should feel bad for losing to a woman?

What kind of sexist piece of shit are you? Are you kidding me?

you know if hillary wins you get stuck defending any stupid thing she does right. if hillary says some rapefugee isnt to blame for what he does to some minor who is a minority in america well have fun with that

Not falling for OPs obvious bait, but do shills really expect me to believe in Hillary winning the polls when she can't even fill up a gym for her rally and has to Photoshop people in her photis?

The confederacy was an utter failure.

Shows you the incompetence and worthlessness of the aggressive white male.

Seriously fucking kill yourself.

wtf i hate trump now

Cause no one cares what you think desu... you can keep posting these threads here, on reddit, 9gag or whatever else but you will never get any sort of reaction other than from reactionary posters (these "drumpfkins" you speak of) because people can see you are trolling and maybe even "shilling" - and you will have no effect on anybody in the long term because your "message" will be forgotten upon the next article or dismissed immediately.

The only thing you are doing is trying to convince yourself that you are on the right side of history and fighting for a good, honest and sane person. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact that reaction is just an evolutionary imperative. It's human. So do you and all, but really, don't delude yourself into thinking that your voiced opinion matters or even has an effect. Because the stage is set already, but that is only partly why your opinion ultimately doesn't matter.

Also daily reminder to stay hydrated. Thanks for reading.

You CTR shills really suck at your job.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
Thank you for that, I will.

Fugg, didn't mean to post the link to the video the other guy posted.

Oh well, you may as well watch it again.

You can't be losing if you're right. Besides, we're winning by the fact this election is even happening.

How does it feel to be a cum guzzling faggot? :D

>Winning in the polls
>MAGA we're gonna win, folks
>Losing in the polls
>Fuck polls, can't trust them. They're shilling for Hillary
>Rinse and repeat

I used to know that feel of utter despair. But then I joined #QUEENHILL and feel freer then EVER.

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up corrected record* my name is huma but u can call me t3h HillShill oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very committed to correctin the record!!!! thats why i came here, 2 correct wrongthinking Trumpetts like u _… im 23 years old (ive corrected a lot of records tho!!) i like 2 watch hillary rallies w/ my trigender lifemate (im pansexual if u dont like it deal w/it) we luv when hillary mentions shes a woman!!! bcuz its SOOOO feminist!!!! ze's feminist 2 of course but i want 2 meet more feminist record correctors =) like they say at this point wut diffrence does it make!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 correct a lot of records here so ill give u lots of downvoteses!!!!
TRUMP WANTS 2 ASSASSINATE HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, people say Trump loses polls because people aren't willing to publicly say they support him. But people are clearly willing to go to rallies publicly.

So what's the reason for the poll vs rally discrepancy? Is it due to the fact they use landlines and nobody has those anymore so it's distorted?

You'd think that rally support would more directly translate to winning in the election, since it's a thing you have to go out and do, while phone polls would be the "different" thing out of the 3, since it involves somebody contacting you and then you agreeing to it. People say people will vote Hillary because they hate Trump, well then why won't they go to Hillary rallies to show how much they hate Trump? Has the signaling gotten so low-level that people only care to do it over social media and won't even go out in public for the chance to show themselves as Anti-Trump?

Or is it that Trump himself commands all the attention? For instance, there are probably more protestors at a Trump rally than attendees at a Hillary rally, and we know people will assault Trump supporters. What would this factor mean for the actual election?

Yes I admit it pol. There are about thousands of CTR shills on this site. I'm using Malaysian proxy right now and I'm being paid $15 an hour. It's a great job and baiting easily triggered Trumpcucks makes it more fun. You guys are so easy bait and easily offended at EVERYTHING. It's pathetic actually. I FUCKING LOVE MY JOB

We've been shilling this board for about a year now. You can't stop us. We are everywhere. Hillary will win, so bow down to your queen. SAY IT WITH ME.

MADAM PRESIDENT.

This is now pro-Hillary site.

SAY IT WITH ME, TRUMPKEKS.

MADAM PRESIDENT.

Fuck it's so easy to make Trumpcucks go mad

Reply or even read these threads, the shills win. They are wasting your time, making you engage with their shitty agenda, keeping you away from real /pol threads.

Ignore these people, don't let them win.

I am with her because she is with US.

MADAM PRESIDENT

To my CTR bros, you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. Let's fucking destroy this racist board

I know this is bait.
But this is one of the most pathetics things I've seen from a chink. Mate, nodoby cares. Get laid faggot.

Lol you're not even white. HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

All 12 Hillary supporters must be so excited.