ONLY post Pure, one woman type of guys ITT

ONLY post Pure, one woman type of guys ITT.

Can't, guys are sluts.

You must have missed that last Iron Fist series.

Perfect.

Kerub was a huge playboy in his youth but in the end there, there could only be his Loulou

>interracial is only good if the guy is white

He regrets that "mistake", and is now being chaste.

Comic writers don't think so, since they never last.

That comic was so qt

>white men

Eww.

Who is this problematic qt

Only the best.

Someone should tell Rhodey then

Hera is more of a manta kinda gal.

>qt

I didn't think it was possible to have such shit taste but then again I suppose there are people who think feces is arousing.

I'm almost glad the basket monkeys are taking the shit white offspring of Spergy nerds who raised ignorant tumblr sluts off the market. More glorious planet of the monkey butt, and oriental rice nipple.

That's some pretty shitty taste

Do you also find Shrek attractive? Because that ham beast isn't far off.

wat

Too bad Misty hates white people now.

There's a sentence in there somewhere I know it!

Agreed

What about pure sluts who find the right gal and commit to her?

You got it.

She's not that fucking bad.

>ctrl+f
>No Lois and Clarke

Fucking really?

Clark is a slut who fucked Lana first and probably some LoSH chicks

Every Marvel hero has been a major Slut.

The biggest would have to be Spider-Man though

>Flashpoint

>you get so uptight about your bodily fluids
What did she mean by this?

I pretty damn low standards but girl in pic is a pass

Spiderman had some indecision about wear to cum right at the end.

Can Barda please stop being best girl for a few minutes, please? It's unfair to everyone else.

>WHIP'EM OUT! WHIP'EM OUT!
I love Marvel citizens sometimes.

No.

Is this from Darkseid War?

I know bombshells universe is literally just sexy fan service, but... Barda is a married woman, you hedonist!

>basket monkeys

What is this?
Racism for esrb E?

yes

Okay but why would you tell her that when Mera is best girl?

We don't speak... whatever bullshit language you made that post in, bub.

>PUREANDCHASTE
>U
>R
>E
>A
>N
>D
>C
>H
>A
>S
>T

He's not trying to be a slut, though. He just wants to make everybody happy.

>Sue and Ralph together as ghost detectives
Best ending

That's my kink.

Who's that next to Wonder Woman?

Steve?

Looks more like Steve Rogers then Steve Trevor.

I thought Steve was black

Yeah, basically. Very rarely is the opposite done without some kind of hidden agenda faggotry

Honestly this is right and I'm not even racist.
Mostly that BG/WL relationships are so common and a lot more boring because of it.

They're whitewashing him for the movie.

Yeah that's what I was afraid of. oh well doesn't surprise me lol

>confirmation bias

Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing my favorite comic scene recreated on the big screen, but it'll never happen :(

Well, I guess with how the entertainment industry is predominantly black men in lead roles they're trying to show off a little diversity with a minority (white guy). Makes me smile, I love how diverse and progressive America is becoming. Hopefully the terms "Black America" and "Blackout in Hollywood" will become a thing of the past.

>Juggernaut's leftover

Bernie who? Sanders?
But real talk, is there a perfect girl for Cap? I don't know much about his love life.

that's earth one

Has nu52 brought this back yet

You do know that that the black man x white woman is done for mostly racist and fetishist reasons, right? And i'm not even talking about the cuck bullshit, but the original idea that black men are more animalistic than white and educated men.

This racist idea is advocated even more so by white females, for fetishist reasons. Take Boomdoncks, for example, with the character of Tom.

Remember when Mera became a cunt and tried to kill Arthut, later ending their marriage, and that Arthur started to fuck that character named Dolphin?

Not in 99% of his previous appearances.

>saliva down their face and mask
TOO LEWD

Literally the purest before JMS and Quesada took a major dump on them.

Sharon Carter is the only one that sticks. Writers try throwing him different direction but he always comes back to her.

That fucking slut Misty left Danny though.

Well, it's canon that his sperm causes cancer. Of course he is going to be careful

Gwen was always shit user, always.

Why exactly do you think Gwen is perfect for Peter? I'm curious, the only things that come to mind when I think about Gwen are "kind" and "hates Spider-man"

They broke up amicably after their "Chi Baby".

Why is Joker going out with Iron (Wo)man?

Bernie > Diamondback >>>>> Peggy > Sharon

Sharon is so freaking boring, especially her modern version.

That's not even the topic of the thread. Regardless, it's canon that this is what Peter himself believes.

I'm not sure what part of "SHE IS A FUCKING SLUT WHO RUINS LIVES AND LEAVES THE PERFECT HUSBAND" you don't understand.

>Husband

They never married. They broke up their engagement after the fake baby. Only in the SW AU are they spouses.

>slut
Famalam

>Bernie who? Sanders?

Pretty close, she is an outspoken liberal New York Jew.

Everyone's a slut compared to Danny "One Woman Man" Rand.

Seriously, ignoring early Colleen (who were only implied), name one woman he's been with for longer than a page.

Misty though? Ignoring Danny she's been with Paladin and Sam Wilson, through various books.

That Phoenix bird chick, in Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu.

Do we have to do this in every fucking thread?

Lilian Hsu, possibly the ONLY love interest more obscure than because I literally NEVER see her mentioned.

Though it's been clear since the beginning of human history that all men are animals.

>Lilian Hsu

What's her story?

You'll see in a few days when my storytime gets there.

I don't know, but that What if where House of M Gwen comes to 616 and chooses die to keep Peter and the world alive kinda shows what Gwen is really up to do for Peter. Is sweet and disheartening.

OK, PMIFAnon in stealth-mode.

Has the Phoenix chick been mentioned, before? I forgot her name.

Occasionally, but nobody actually mentions her name, just "the Phoenix lady in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu".

I'm gonna need an English Translation