Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLzY9_e6e4s
youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the boat plan sucked

this tbhfam

I pretty much hated Kenny the second he didn't help me save Herschel's son and the boat plan was dumb ass shit.

Duck

Everything, Kennyfags are high maintanced autists that relate to him.

Everything.

His ending s2 was the best you can get. So dealing with his shit works out best. I expect generally everyone to die so my choices are pretty strong in the "leave that fuller behind" party.

Everything

Killed my fucking waifu because she had the nerve to call him on his bullshit.
He was a huge cowardly dumbfuck that had no qualms endangering everyone else because of 'muh family' but still got them killed.

kenny single handedly fucked over so many people almost more that that college kid in S!.

he fucked over haschel son, killed lily's asshole father right the fuck in front of her, WITH A CINDERBLOCK! which set her off and pushed her towards hating everyone and gets either nice fat guy killed or reporter chick killed, doesnt have the balls to straight kill duck which causes his wife to kill her self, and thats just season fucking 1

Jane was your fucking waifu? The bitch who left a baby out in the middle of a fucking blizzard because she wanted to prove that an already unstable man would react violently if he found out you got one of the few things left for him to live for killed?

No fuck Jane, she's a piece of shit and I'm glad I never tried to be friends with her.

Fuck that baby,i hate it when zombie fiction forces babies on me,if the prompt that said "throw baby at zombos"popped up i would have done it.Maybe if liked the character who had the baby i would have cared,but that chick was a cunt the whole game.

Kenny fags figured out the internet works?Jane could have ate that baby and i still would have liked her more then Kenny.

He was a douchebag in season 1 who would constantly go ballistic if you didn't agree with everything he said. He wasn't much better in season 2 but everyone else was even worse than he was so he looks better.

Kennyhaters everyone. Baby murdering scumbags

Hows that boat coming faggot?

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but it's fun.

My main beef with Kenny is that if you don't side with him on every little thing, he becomes a little piss baby at the end of season 1 and doesn't want to help you find Clem.

The thing on the farm was fucked too because if he had just nutted up and helped everyone in the group would've lived.

Ya,the S.S. my wife and son are dead because i suck.

Anyone who thinks Kenny is a good father figure is as brain damaged as he is. His "I protect my kin" motto falls apart when he fails to protect anyone and constantly shirks his responsibilities to wallow in his misery.

>His waifu was jane

His only crime is trusting Clementine because she was like 14 and naive.
> introduced him to Jane
> everyone in his camp gets cucked

Pretty much this, except I could kind of understand why Kenny would go for his son first, why he didn't just put his dumbfuck kid down and come back to help Lee and Shawn is what gets me.

And then his wife comes and chastises Lee for not going for her idiot fucking son who caused another man to die out of sheer stupidity first and I pretty much resigned myself to let them all die as soon as possible.

The only deciding factor about whether he likes you or not in S1 is if you shoot Duck for him. He'll forgive almost everything else if you do that.

Honesty.
Fuck everyone in this entire game.
The writers seem to belive making everyone character an asshole is good writing.

He didn't kill Jane the moment they met.

Some people were nice, and those were the ones to get killed right away. Like that Air Force guy who gets eaten by the cannibal family, or the nerd/reporter from the pharmacy that psychopath Lily shoots in the head.

The other characters that mattered were Lee and Clem.

He raised a dumb son

This. And on top of all this shit, he was quick to be an asshole to you after you disagreed with him even once. Made it hard to be sympathetic to him.

He could be very hot headed and bitchy at times (granted some of those times were understandable)

also when he planned to just rush someone while in the truck with zero plan etc

still a way better choice than most of the fucking idiots in season 2

He wasn't the player character after Lee.

1. nothing
I liked him even into the 2nd game where you play as Clem, I was really happy to see him and he continued to do nothing wrong.

I loved him until the train scene, I came in and started trying to be sympathetic and he started beating my ass out of nowhere. I was so surprised I was in shock, I couldn't even move fast enough to stop him so I was just lying on the floor getting my ass beat, and I had played the entire game helping his ass with literally everything. I helped his son at Hershels farm, I helped him kill Lilys dad, I even kicked Lily off the RV and left her to die after, I did everything with that mofo.

he didn't fuck clem

He's one of those people where when he does something wrong, he's like "What? Get over it." But when he gets wronged, he's out for blood.

Plus he's constantly whining about MUH FAMBLY when literally everyone else has also lost their families.

Everything if you don't kiss is ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLzY9_e6e4s

>Jane is his waifu
>Jane

Literally shit-tier.

>That time everyone hated TBF Season 2 LP because they hated Kenny.

I don't read the comics or watch the show, are the characters super unlikable in the entire franchise? I feel like everyone is an asshole and the only characters I end up liking are Lee and Clem.

There are some characters I don't outright hate, like Jane, Carley, Christa & Omid. But then there's a huge cluster fuck of people that are SIMPLY AGGRAVATING: Rebecca, Bonnie, Kenny, Larry, Lily, Nick.

AND FUCKING BEN I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. CAUSES THE DEATH OF HALF THE GROUP, MAKES EVERY WRONG DECISION, CONSISTENTLY LIES TO THE GROUP OR RUNS FROM PEOPLE AND THEN GETS PISSED OFF WHEN YOU DON'T TRUST HIM jesus christ ben was the worst. i let him drop.

Except kenny was much better in 2 than 1. Even if you didnt like kenny literally everyone else in season 2 was worse

Because they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Their hatred of him was so immense right from the start that it basically invalidated the entire game, because it was blatantly obvious what choice they would make at the end.

To be fair, Telltale wouldn't shut the fuck up about Kenny either. He was the antagonist for literally every scenario. Even the scenario with Carver, somehow Kenny was still being hostile and trying to divide the group.

Carver led to Kenny issues.
The escape plan from Carver's base led to Kenny issues.
The baby led to Kenny issues.
Jane led to Kenny issues.
Holding up Arvo led to Kenny issues.
Luke's death led to Kenny issues.

He became the source of all conflict despite the fact that there was already lots of outside forces providing conflict.

Jane did nothing wrong.

Hating Kenny is one thing

Hating Kenny to the point they don't shut the fuck up about it and it actively affects their decisions rather than it being what they would do is what made the playthrough shit.

Seriously they agreed with some of Kenny's actions but the instant Kenny said them they backtrack and suddenly hate the idea they came up with five minutes ago

That and their bullshit with Arvo was terrible

"They made Kenny artificially right"

...the fuck?

I'd say Bonnie was way worse than Ben

That moment she didn't listen then blamed Clem and gave zero shits when she was shot.

Fuck that bitch

>having a glass-eater for a waifu

>tfw you get the best ending
youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g

>waifu is Jane
There is bad taste in Waifu, and then their is you.

How is this Sup Forums related again ?
Why are mods here such incompetent fucks?

Telltale was full of shit. CPR doesn't fix heart attacks, so Kenny was right to kill Larry. Realistically Larry was going to die and turn, and there was no way to save him, but destroying his head would save everyone else. And its fair that he feels upset if Lee doesn't back him up, since he made a tough choice and the rest of the group is against him. He looks out for his family, but doesn't Lee do the same with Clem? He wants Lee to side with him because the choices they make are life and death, not petty bs, of course he wants Lee on his side. If he distrusts Lee, he is right to since Lee murdered a man before the apocalypse. Telltale pulls more crap with Carver getting up after being shot and acting like it was nothing. He should have been bleeding out on the ground, lethal or not. Kenny does the right thing again and again but Telltale distorts reality to make him wrong. IRL, Larry would turn, Carver would be incapacitated, Jane killed the baby by leaving it alone in the cold, and Kenny lost everything more than once and still put his family (first Katja and Duck, then Clem and AJ) before himself, which was a major theme of the games.

Thats the problem, season 2 characters were written to be worse than kenny just to make him look good and it was blatantly obvious.

the TBF playthrough had one legitimate point at the end:
Telltale had to make you think jane actually killed a fucking baby to make the choice hard for more people.

If they didnt force that stupid conflict the worst thing she would have done is slept with luke and be annoying with her lone warrior crap.

> Absolutley Everything
On the bright side he's dead in mine and like 70% of other peoples saves and telltale will just kill him off a few minutes into season 3 for the Kennyfags and other autists who stuck with him.

personally i sympathized with lily, dont get me wrong her killing bro/brosis was the line that she couldnt return from, but she did it because looking from her stand point.: she tried to unify survivors she tried to be a leader group says fuck you were going with the guy who seems to randomly be protected by unseen plot armor, likes him tries to work with lee asshole kenny kills her dad after no one listened to all her warnings and then shes so emotionally damaged at that point that while reporter chick was right she was just scared like everyone else and was trying to act tough probably shouldnt have done that to a women that now blames all of you for the death of the only family she had left and has a gun

Any of you play The Wolf among us? Now that was the shit

>Who is Chuck
>Who is Luke

>Who is Chuck
barely did anything but die
>Who is Luke
a dick

Fuck up all the time?

Actually, we were cool most of the time. Except for times that we fought. Which he remembered...which was genius of the game. We fought for a while because he was an idiot, but were cool later on, and he remembered how things changed between us.

cool game.

>Luke "Horndog" LookOut

I REALLY want a Wolf Among Us series, if just because of how hot Bigsby is.

>barely did anything but die
True, but he didn't do anything asshole-ish before dying. Didn't he sacrifice himself for the group when did, too? It's been awhile since I played the game so my memory of it is a little foggy.
>a dick
How so? I've heard people say they thought he was a pedo, too. Didn't really see any evidence for that either. He was one of the first characters in season 2 I started to like because he was the only one who trusted Clem without being overly cautious of her. Don't really see how that makes him a dick.

oh big whoop, nigga needed some pussy. been awhile probably, seeing as the world sorta ended.

He had sex and as a result, a horde of walkers managed to sneak up on the gang and Sarah died as a result of it.

>people in this thread genuinely prefer Jane to Kenny

Chuck defends Clementine with you when Ben chumps out. Chuck also gave her food and offered you booze. Chuck was didn't do much in the grand scheme, but he was a good enough guy that if he had survived he'd have done well to help the group. Plus he's the catalyst for Lee teaching Clementine how to shoot a gun and having her get her hair cut.

>and Sarah died as a result of it.

That was a good thing, though. She was a burden on the group.

exactly. Chuck was a pretty chill dude. prolly because he didn't really lose much being a hobo and all, so he was used to shit going bad.

It's not as bad as Walking Dead Season 2, but everything after the second episode was a fucking waste of time

This. Carley/Doug* was awesome, and shooting them was messed up, but I immediately forgave her, because you could tell she had no idea what she was doing and was shocked at what she did. Literally everything in her world was slipping away from her, and she understandably begins to get a little mentally unstable. I took her with me, personally.

On another note, I helped give her dad CPR. He collapsed in the drug store from a heart attack and recovered just fine, so he was CLEARLY going to pull through. Plus, if you do chest compressions, you can see him start to breath a little before Kenny intervenes.

*Let's face it, most of us picked Carley. Not because she was a girl or had a gun, but because she knew who you were and chose to keep it a secret for your sake, and you spend more time getting to know her. They really give Doug the shaft by giving him little to nothing. Not only that, but choosing Carley opens the option to tell everyone yourself about your crimes and strengthen your bond, plus it makes the scene where Lily tells everyone more amusing, with no one reacting because they already knew.