WIKILEAKS

HOLY FUK

ASSANGE DROPPING THEM MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH BOMBS

DNC SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782
archive.is/MkNoS
wjla.com/news/local/injuries-people-trapped-after-explosion-fire-at-apartment-in-montgomery-county
businessinsider.com/dnc-seth-rich-wikileaks-politicize-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus it's real.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

...maybe there is more to this...

I want this thing to blow up harder than a mudslime

Bumpity bump

>HOLY FUCK

FUCK SAKE STOP POSTING FAKE HAPPENINGS REEEEE

I want it to happen so fucking bad, will anything come of this?

These high level Democrats should all be rounded up and tried for treason. Traitorous globalist lapdogs

It's scary how corrupt the US political system is. Trump is at war with every last person in Washington. I don't think he can win.

IT'S HAPPENING FAGGOT

posting my rediculos alex jones bingo in a happening thread

Bump

(((Bauman)))

You know they threatened Seth Rich's family.

If you believe in God please pray for Seth Rich and ask God for justice in this case.

DAMAGE CONTROL

I don't get it, why is that important? what is the function of a family spokesman? Are you saying his family killed him or something?

AAAAAH MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN

NOW

3 questions:
Who is seth rich?
Is democrats hillary or trump(I keep forgetting)
What is the Pastorum Group?

What the actual fuck? They can't keep getting away with this. Can anyone find second source?

them 7's tho

There are tons of juicy details people have not even talked about yet.

>Finance asked us to vet DeRay to act as a surrogate
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782

Yup, that DeRay and I haven't seen anything about this stuff in the media yet.

is this the soviet union?

gas all democrat politicians

CTR totally BTFO and on suicide watch.

archive.is/MkNoS

More about the story from a local news station.

wjla.com/news/local/injuries-people-trapped-after-explosion-fire-at-apartment-in-montgomery-county

>it's real
Are you fucking kidding me? I used to joke about Sup Forums being rounded up in the FEMA camps, but that doesn't seem farfetched anymore.

The other week they were talking freely and wanting justice. Now they only communicate through this tool who's like dnc dindu nuffin.

DNC supplied a DNC crisis council to answer questions for the family

DNC wants to control the narrative

How is the DNC supposed to run without any staff?

WITNESSED

Whoah what the fuck..

(((natural)))

can't say this is surprising

The gas was natural, the cause however...

Full house CHECKED
Kek wills it.

QUICK THE HIT,AN HAS JUST BROKEN INTO YOUR HOME TO LEAVE YOU DEAD BY SUICIDE WITH TWO SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

What are your last words

DNC shill machine vs. Russian shill machine

Truly a battle for the ages

Underrated

When will the Russian shill machine strike back?

what the absolute fuck are you doing here?

you're in it now mother fucker

Build wall

Neither source gives the name of the dnc staffer. Why would anyone tell lies on the Internet?!

>natural gas explosion

What did they mean by this?

The DNC will soon be synonymous with corruption and manipulation.

HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LI.....

Isn't this kind of proof the Democrats had nothing to do with his killing? Why would his family appoint a member of the party that shit him as their spokesman?

They already are.

Also synonymous with murder. Totally evil, totally corrupt.

this hitcommaan seems like an asshole

We need a Wikileaks for Wikileaks. These guys are so far up Putin's ass it's insane.

So? It's not like it will surprise anyone. Hillary has been behind several hundreds of thousands dead children and so has Bill Clinton. And also several hundred thousands of dead adults who have died for political reasons because of those two and it is not a secret. They will willingly admit it.

Killing a few more does not matter, it's just real politics.

Love it. Patrice O'neal summed these dudes up many years ago. One day they'll tell you 2+2=4, then the next they'll start shoving marbles up their assholes.

And I just can't stop watching.

Jutstits 4 Harambe

No. It's already over trumpcuck

Been digging through dnc emails lately. Got a letter in the mail today about a traffic ticket i need to pay in the next 4 days or they will suspend my license (I drive for a living) and my pc bricked last night due to weird hdd failure. I made a payment arrangement about this ticket last month. It was going to be paid by my gst checks. Straight deduction, i would not have even got the check. Squared away. HDD is old as fuck so 50/50 odds on it naturally started dying. Weird timing though for a chunk of it to just completely fuck up.

History is in the making, lads. Keep your autistic gazes locked on the email leaks and the clinton foundation.

50 cents has been deposited into your account by Correct the Record. Have a nice day! ~Hill16

They're not even trying to hide it.

CTR is poised to take over

If the killing was a totally random occurance, why did the DNC send one of their boys down there to handle the situation?

Because the party made them or pays for it. In the same way that the soviet government had government officials as spokesmen for people who was considered traitors.

>cheques
Kek says "Yes we CAN"

>natural gas explosion
Kek

that's pretty accurate. it's kind of a chore to find actually legit stuff among the tinfoil there, though

kek

You're deposit has been received, thank you for correcting the record

check 'um.

*YAAAAAAAAAWN*
When is the real shit coming out getting real tired of this albinos info games.

>What is the Pastorum Group?
This came up on the first google search.

If this guy really is the family spokesman, that's pretty creepy. If he's not then he's being even more creepy.

On the other hand, he could be a personal friend of the family? I dunno. Really this is just getting super bizarre.

What kind of logic is this? Have you been living under a rock away from all the corruption that's reared its head lately?

MAYBE

Get fucked Ahmed.

fucking hell

he's saying to stop politicizing the death
diverting any talk of clinton connection
calling it 'conspiracy theory'

businessinsider.com/dnc-seth-rich-wikileaks-politicize-2016-8

natural gas is just an american term for the kind of gas you heat a home with, or use to heat a cooking stove.

we don't just call it "gas" because we use that term in place of petrol.

if you tell an american on the street you saw a gas explosion, the first thing they'll think is that a petrol station exploded.

SO FUCKING CUTE

It's real...
H-Hillary 2016 guise! S-s-stronger together!

someone make Winteriscoming-guy in the hillary clinton rally public

you idiots really don't know what natural gas is?

Because he was a member of their staff, and because there have been suggestions they were linked to the murder. I work for Decathlon, imagine I get killed tomorrow and a rumour appears in social media that Decathlon agents killed me, wouldn't it make perfect sense for them to offer my family support?

It's a bit of a stretch of the imagination to assume they can threaten a whole family like that. The family could easily cross the street over to the Republican campaign offices with this story, which would be then spread to the media and that alone would ensure the DNC can't do shit against them.

What's truly telling though is that WikiLeaks has taken such an interest in the Seth Rich case. Why would they if he is not their source?

No evidence that he was assassinated. All your contending is a unfalsifiable claim.

>founded by Josh (((Cohen))

HITLER PLS SAVE US

checked
>what is the family's new 'handler'

yes it was natural gas, good goy

people are still living in the 50's with cooking machines that run with natural gas, yes yesyesyes

Nothing to see here folks. Totally not trying to hide traces of any explosive devices or anything.

>Officials said early Thursday that as many as seven people were missing but did not update that figure after they announced that two people were found dead.

oh fug

>No "something stinks about this whole thing"
>No "false flag"

natural gas is largely methane

shhhiieeetttttttt

>hfw I don't own a barbell

They will try to censor it but it will fail hard time
OUR LORD KEK GRANTS IT

Hey any ctr shills in this thread: hope your life insurance is paid up chumps.

I can't tell if you're retarded or trolling.

What the fuck does this mean? I know Seth was a leaker for wiki and got shot for it but that's it

>if you tell an american on the street you saw a gas explosion, the first thing they'll think is that a petrol station exploded.
no they won't, people know what gas lines are and they explode substantially more frequently than gasoline stations

What did he mean by this?

You're going to the shadow realm, motherfucker.

>BG&E
>PEPCO
>Washington Gas

What the fuck do YOU cook on? Oh wait that's right, an electric fucking stove. HA HA HA HA

Yes

It would also make sense with the hard on for fucking with the DNC

If they think DNC killed one of their leakers, then here we are

REST IN PEACE CTR SHILLS. ONCE YOU'RE NO LONGER USEFUL FOR HILLARY, YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?