Hello Sup Forums, I'm looking for some inspiration

Hello Sup Forums, I'm looking for some inspiration.

I have an assignment for some GPA-boosting class to create something comedic and politically related.

So I would like you, the experts, to give me some recommendations. Nothing with jews or Hitler, safe enough that only tumblrites would get mad.

So, yeah, any help would be good. Give me your ideas!

Point out the liberal media bias and don't forget to have multiple sources on hand

It has to be comedic, not a dose of redpills. Also, I want to not piss off all the liberals too badly.

I appreciate the advice though.

This is a good idea, you could totally do this without being too hardcore on the redpills

Hows so? And keep in mind it HAS to be comedic.

I could try to draw a news still of Trump saying something commonplace, and a news caption blowing what he said out of the water /x/-tier like they did with the second amendment thing, while Hillary does something obviously illegal in the background.

>only tumblrites would get mad

Usually only tumblrites get men when you mention men's rights.

>Also, I want to not piss off all the liberals too badly.
What's even the point, then?

Getting an A.

Seriously, give them a slap in the face. They need it.

>safe enough that only tumblrites would get mad.
Make fun of tumblrites

I like the pictures, but it still has to be somewhat universally funny and I personally need to make it.

make a comedy short about going to a grocery store and eventually there is only 1 brand. same thing with tv, radio, news, etc.

actually i will write a better version of that story than your punk ass. duel!

Well get some shit off of wikihow. They have lots of pictures that are hilarious when taken out of context.

Do you have to draw it? Assemble a collage? What is the final product supposed to be?

Literally anything given it's political and comedic.

So what, write about the Soviet Union?

Not political.