How did marvel get so bad?

How did marvel get so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaPpmXF2_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-kmws3Gx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops wrong pic

They pushed Roman Reigns for no goddamn reason than his mild success as part of the Shield

I mean

They pushed Dan Slott for no goddamn reason other than his mild success on She-Hulk

They keep trying to push Cena while canceling their mainstays, and every time it looks like people are losing interest because it's the same shit over again, they just rebrand and bring out the rock again. Seriously, how many wrestlemanias has he been to since he retired?

>BAH GAWD, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

The WWE is pretty not great right now,but i don't know if its as bad as current marvel,then again does Marvel have a John Cena equivalent?

They want the 90s edge without the 90s

>Cena
>not a draw

I DONT KNOW GORILLA, IT LOOKS LIKE LIGHTS OUT FOR THE COLD WAR COMMANDO, COULD THE NEFARIOUS NEGROID TAKE WRESTLEMANIA?!?!?!?!?!

because they switched from "M" for "Marvel" to "w" for "wumbo"

Black people are their John Cena

I thought it was Warlel

So many kek
This has made my day, dude. Go have some coffee and try again in an hour, bro.

WWE is the best it's been in years.
(It's probably most popular it's been since 2011 and has the best wrestlers and gimmicks.)

WWE/GotG crossover when?
youtube.com/watch?v=JaPpmXF2_-w

Yeah, but they are nowhere close to the prime Rock days. Too much competition with UFC.

Daily reminder that Jane is Marvel's Roman Reigns.

Its still shite compared to the 90s
Not as bad as the 00's soap opera shit I refer to as Young and the Wrestling though

RONAN IS TAKING OFF WHAT APPEARS TO BE A RUBBER MASK. I CANT BELIEVE IT HEENAN, ITS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!! HOW THE HELL DID THIS COLD BASTARD GET INTO SPAAACE?!

>Stone Cold
>Not Vince McMahon

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

I thought Kitty was Roman Reigns

>Liking the corrupt fuck Mr. McMahon
I bet you also like the undertaker

Damn right I like Undertaker.

>The Avengers get recasted with WWE wrestlers.

Who would play who?

>NEFARIOUS NEGROID
GODDAMMIT, user

Maybe read the thread to see that it is already more or less being discussed pleb?

Hulk Hogan could play... uhh... some large bruiser type character. Maybe someone who gets his power from fits of rage similar to Hogan 'hulking out'?

VINTAGE STEVE ROGERS!

Kitty strikes me as more of a Steph.

>disrespecting 'Taker

>John Cena as Captain America
>CM Punk as Iron Man
>Triple H as Thor
>Steve Blackman as Hawkeye
>Becky Lynch as Black Widow
>Matt Hardy as Bruce Banner/Brock Lesnar as Hulk

Also:
>Goldust as Vision
>Kofi Kingston as Black Panther
>Bobby Lashley as War Machine
>Bo Dallas as Spider-Man
>Chris Jericho as Ant-Man
>MVP as Falcon
>Ron Simmons as Nick Fury

Man, I remember having these threads when Avengers first hit theatres. I was partial to Sheamus as Thor, since he was final-boss face mode at the time.
Bork was Thanos.

My mind goes to Triple H because he's done the whole Viking look before. If he grew his hair out again I'm sure he could still pull it off.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-kmws3Gx4

Not to mention wielding a big ol' hammer has been as staple of Triple H's for many years.

>it's a /cooo/ episode

I'm aware. I guess it's just a one-two punch of him not being an active roster member by then and me not finding him a good fit personality-wise.

True on the active roster thing, but I'm always willing to toss in a few throwbacks if I feel the shoe fits (Like, how long has it been since Steve Blackman was with the company?).

As for personality I'm taking gimmicks with a pinch of salt because lord knows some of them might be able to pull off playing a character that isn't just a repackaging of who they are when they're cutting promos in character provided they're given the right material to work with.

Sasha Banks is my waifu.

Thanks to the network they're making more money than they ever have, but they spent a lot more to get there. The brand split is going pretty well (Smackdown Live needs work), and they have some amazing talent. That's without touching NXT or CWC.

Fuck, even TNA is beginning to not be terrible. It's a crazy world.

I saw cwc and immediately thought of the OTHER cwc. I need to get off this site.

>even TNA is beginning to not be terrible

I haven't watch TNA in god knows how long, but last week someone sent me a link to Final Deletion and how in the world was that allowed to happen?

i like her. she carries herself like a star. but she's not going to last long, she's sloppy as hell in ring.

>TNA is beginning to not be terrible
BROTHER NERO

The WWE need to bring back New Jack.

eh, she's better than most of the divas IMO. managed to give Charlote a run for her money.

Purposely dropping your wrestling bud on his head, fuckin disgusting.

People don't fuck each other up as much anymore, now they just do it to themselves. That Big E bump at Battleground, fuck.

Two words: John Cena.

I KNEW YOU'D COME.

>So many legitimate wrestling fans

No wonder Sup Forums is sub 100-IQ central

>dur hur its fake guis didn't you know?

>you shouldonly enjoy intellectual books like an accomplished and respected adult as myself.

>WHY ARE THEY WATCHING SHITTING SOAP OPERAS INSTEAD OF MY CALARTS NOODLE GEMS

Checked em

Carol Danvers is there Cena, old character that had some fans, but no one really cares about her anymore.

speaking of which, is it now a good moment to jump in and start watching WWE again? I stopped after the Mysterio/Guerrero feud, and I don't know anything about the current storylines.

>WWE is the best it's been in years.
(It's probably most popular it's been since 2011 and has the best wrestlers and gimmicks.)
You're joking right?

If you like animu try Puro instead. :)
Heck there's a nippon waifu in WWE right now.

>I stopped after the Mysterio/Guerrero feud, and I don't know anything about the current storylines.
>he missed the entire Saga of Daniel Bryan

Go to bed Vince, Ruthless Aggression was terrible and Punk was the only redeeming feature.

You know what, just watch last week's PPV, Battleground. It was a pretty damn tight cutoff point, the video packages will fill you in on a lot of the big happenings of the past few years.

B-BUT /asp/ SAID...

But WWE is shit now.
No Bryan, no Punk, all members of the shield have been ruined, Dolph Ziggler is having A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT SUMMERSLAM.
That's good?

True, true, debatable, full retard.

So, redpill me on Balor and the Bullet Club. Why does his logo say Bulletproof? Did he fight against them in Japan? Also I am so ready for Wyatt vs Balor

>Punk was the only redeeming feature.
Hi Phil!

>Sasha Banks is my waifu.

Never. Triple H and Vince laughed at Batista telling him a movie with a talking raccoon will bomb.

Roman Reigns gets booed out of the building daily, Seth Rollins is cheered despite being the top heel and he's been overexposed, and Dean Ambrose has become the Lunatic Cringe and doesn't get the reactions he used to.
Dolph Ziggler is a garbage number one contender when we could've gotten Styles, Wyatt, or even CENA to be the N1C.

Desperation, basically. TNA is running on a shoestring budget, and a lack of management oversight has given Matt Hardy total freedom to do the gimmick that I'd imagine he's wanted for years now.

I doubt that given some of the movies WWE Studios have put out

Batista himself said it.

Kek, did they not know that Marvel was involved and it wasn't some C-tier movie made on a tight budget?
I thought Haitch and Batista were buddies

>Punk was the only redeeming feature

HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW

thanks!

Funny thing is Batista wanted to promote it on WWE tv to help bring in some fans but they put the squash on it. He got out as soon as GotGs blew up.

It's a good time to check it out with the brand split and all, but as for whether the product is good to watch, no, not really.
Decide for yourself though after you tune in, there's a few stars here and there but also a tonne of shite in between

Balor was a whitemeat pretty boi babyface in Japan until he lost a tag team match, beat the shit out of his partner and formed Bullet Club with a bunch of other gaijin piggus, Karl being the first. Balor was a multitime and then-current manletweight champion, Karl held the record for longest tag champ reign in company history alongside Tensai. A few months in Gallows got hired and filled the Tensai-shaped void as Karl's new tag partner.
Anyway Balor ended up rising above his station because of all this, fucked the rest of the manlet division in the ass so hard that he stopped having to defend the belt, tussled with the big boys for a few months for their belts, eventually the buzz he was generating got WWE's attention so Kota Ibushi from the CWC dethroned him and he buggered off. Like a month later AJ showed up fresh off his TNA release and became the new leader of Bullet Club, became World Champ in his first big match, about a year and a half later the same thing happens again only this time WWE want Karl & Gallows too as a package deal with AJ.
IIRC the Bullet thing originates with Karl, his nickname before the Club formed was "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson and he had theme music and trons and signature gestures reflecting that. It probably goes deeper than that, IDK. Like, Japs associate machine guns with 'murica, or it represented how they were gonna assassinate New Japan, or something.

>Lunatic Cringe
Anyway, Dolph paid his dues for far too long as is and perfectly represents the hard-working merit-based shit Bryan says Smackdown's meant to stand for now.
It's really weird to see you shit on him whilst praising the likes of Punk & Bryan.

Ironic you're the one saying
>One of those

If anything that's you, mark

That was literally all camera angles to hide shitty rassling and lack of ability to do the moves convincingly. Feel sorry for those people in the audiance...

God I love watching Seth. Shame.

Great retort.

So, "Bulletproof" has no real meaning at all then? I was hoping they had turned on Balor and started a rivalry or something. Maybe we'll get Balor vs The Club in WWE? Seems like too good of a story to leave behind like that.

Delete this thread!

He's pretty much the main reason I watch

>wanting to watch a glass cannon faggot

Quite the opposite in fact. Ever since Karl, Gallows & AJ got signed everybody's been assuming Balor's gonna turn heel and they'll be his backup. Which is even more likely now that AJ's been cut out of the picture.
Shit if Itami had healed up quicker we'd probably have already had smarmy BlizCliz heel Balor months ago.

He stole that from Davey Richards and I fucking love it.

>and then he used fireworks on Jeff

I must've missed out a huge gap in time because I remember Jeff fucking up a match with Sting and now I see Matt using drones to fuck with Jeff and setting the Hardy symbol on fire.

/asp/ pls we were having fun you have an entire board to shitpost on

Because Dolph has done jack shit compared to Punk and Bryan, you mongoloid.