Intercepted my parent's mail today. Hillarity ensued

Picked up the mail at my parent's old house that is for sale. Found a letter from Hilldawg. Remembered that mom was (With Her) in 2008 and must've donated. Anyways I sent my response.

Enjoy

You have the handwriting of a retarded person. Typical hillbilly Trumpcuck.

Lol Cunt even asked for Stamps. Kek

Fuck off shill.

oh shit looks like Hillary is finally stumped
Landslide victory for Trump confirmed!

10 Sheckles to the Shill. Yup piss poor handwriting has me making 110k a year.

Well assassinations aren't cheap user

Kek Sup Forums is so clever

Don't forget about Harambe

fucking epic

You really told em big guy. Keep up the great (((work))).

>$20.16

Lol donation amount of CURRENT YEAR

Kek

>No postage necessary
>Postage will be paid by addressee

Why would you put your own stamp on there?

You should have taken a big shit, tossed it in a box, and slapped that postage-paid envelope to it and mailed it back to that bitch's campaigning site

Some stupid feminist or limp-wristed campaign faggot would have had a nice hot lunch

Shit directly in box to eliminate a potentially messy step

mail it to them without a stamp, full of pennies to make it heavy as fuck. Even one dollar of pennies will probably cost them at least 10 bucks

Nice handwriting, you ass burgers fucktard. Btw, isn't it a federal offense to tamper with people's mail?

Dammit, did not think of this user.

I heard those pre-paid envelopes get weighed at some point. You can insert roof shingles to weigh them down more.

That's what I was thinking, make the letter super heavy so the postage is crazy. If we all mailed off something that cost $10 in postage every day they'd be spending a fortune and/or quit mailing shit out to prevent this.

That's pretty funny

If anybody can tell me where I can get my hands on stacks of those Hillary mailers, I'll make it my job to mail them tons of replies.

Package a couple of bricks and tape that envelope to it to bump up the postage rate

>"Wow, this really made me think," said one of HRC's countless campaign employees as they tossed yet another shitpost into the incinerator

inb4 OP's parents get killed

Found something for u edgelord

>oh shit that's an embarrassing hat. wtf i hate evolution now

>Reponsible
At least proofread your comments retard

LOL

tape the envelope to a brick and send it back

Isn't it cute when they try to invoke meme magic?

Why is your handwriting so fucking retarded?

cringey half-kek.

>So edgy, you greentext

how are you registering tips? even with a 6DOF accel/gyro you'll get too many false-positives for it to be reliable

This desu

I don't get it. Is supporting Hillary an edgy thing to do and being a literal fucking Neonazi not?
Is edgy the only thing you know how to say?

BS, you could definitely accuratly register a tip with a IDG300.

The amount of false positives you get depends entirely on what you program

the postage is paid by them, however if you put your own stamp there because you are a good goy, then hillary gets a refund. This is maximum jewing.

>wearing fedora
>walking
>look down to see if there's something in my way
>tip submitted

You work at Wendy's, too?

Well done. This kind of pandering is pathetic and infuriating. The globalist Jews and wall street funding her campaign wasn't enough?

She has to resort to transparent, phony sounding INFLUENCE shit to try to get people on her side. Just look at all the not-so-subtle implications in that beg letter. They're not even trying to be subtle about their indoctrination. It's like they're trying to jam in thoughts in your head with little regard to your person anymore, because they assume all libtards are the same easily molded morons who relish the propaganda that's stuffed in their heads.

wew lad

lol,messing with the mail is a federal crime.
pretty sure a felony.
pretty sure it's worse if a political correspondence.
tfw funny practical joke gets parents sent to Guantanamo bay.

>$20.16
>literally CURRENT YEAR

This is brilliant. No, better than brilliant, this is fucking genius. Here's some advice on how to get the most bang for your buck.

If you have a hardware store in town, get someone to cut you a big sheet of quarter-inch steel into envelop sized sheets. That's the most weight you'll be able to pack in there while remaining rigid enough to mail without tearing.

A 1' x 2' sheet of quarter inch Grade 50 steel will usually run about $30. A standard Business #9 envelop will easily fit a 8" x 3" x 1/4" rectangular sheet. That's 12 "envelopes" per sheet. A sheet of steel that size will weigh in at just under 800 grams or about 1.7 lbs.

Postage costs on something that heavy are going to be around $20-30... PER ENVELOPE!

One $30 sheet of steel equals a net loss of $240-360 for Clinton's fundraising campaign. If you can convince ten, twenty, a hundred Sup Forumssters to do the same... you're looking at draining tens of thousands of dollars from Clinton's fundraising organizations before they have time to wise up and stop sending out mailers. Sup Forums could completely undo the contributions of dozens of big donors.

Anyone know if there's a way to get our hands on a bunch of these envelopes? A way to order a bunch for a non-existent campaign office or a Clinton campaign office nearby where someone could "walk off" with a few hundred?

Now that is the kind of thinking that will make America great again.

fuck you nigger

Silly retard, only liberals can be cucks :^)
Did y.o.u. prep the bull for the wife yet?

DO NOT DO THIS

this is mail fraud and you will be arrested and your lives ruined

you've been reported to the admins and police for intercepting mail (a felony), idiot

>sean smith
rip vilerat

>begging for stamps

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the same woman who got paid 25 million from the Saudis

Fuck that. All companies ask people to go green so they can stop sending envelopes, yet won't give any discount.

Dude how much for the strange fedora? I got a couple of keys on me.

>tfw OP ends up in jail or fined his ass off for this little shenanigans

>>x5001673
CTR pls go

>pennies
>not bullets (I literally mean just bullets, just the projectiles)
Wew