Newfoundland WTF goes on here ?

Does anyone on the island even have internet access ?
Why are these barbarians even part of Canada ?
Are there immigrants there ?
the place might as well be a blank spot on the map

NOT ENGLISH
youtube.com/watch?v=12lCfrsYIfc

random fucked up newfie shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OjW3rSZ6Ovs

dan on harper
youtube.com/watch?v=-xNWjCmDLgw

dan on the French menace
youtube.com/watch?v=3WTyYNjPTmU

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rBMeMzpbvp
youtube.com/watch?v=8UMV36zYs58
youtube.com/watch?v=TjY6rMXtCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=PzQadza_vlA
youtube.com/watch?v=fj4w6SCn2ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ro_B4T2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk
youtu.be/dB5cgwTY5ME
youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=F8pp_07fvGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gib the Labradors back you incest dudeweed fuckers

Looks comfy.

i thought they were yours, canada

vocaroo.com/i/s1rBMeMzpbvp

>Does anyone on the island even have internet access?
Yes

>Why are these barbarians even a part of Cucknada?
Because Cucknada ruined Newfoundland's economy so all of the separitists have to rely on Cucknada

>Are there immigrants there?
No. Newfoundland is 99.2% white (94% if you count Labrador, which is a native American shithole and not even part of Newfoundland)

Literally the most beautiful place in Cucknada.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UMV36zYs58

they have been since 1947 apparently

>Labrador
is a myth my friend

is this you bro ?

COME HOME WHITE MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=TjY6rMXtCl4

The existence of my chocolate labrador is thanks to them. I like their accents and can understand it fine, my grandmother had a fucking heavy Ulster Scots that I bet most people here wouldn't understand so I am fine with these 'difficult' accents. Thinking of emigration to Canada, actually, so maybe Newfie would be a nice place.

Newfoundland's a nice place if you're a tourist, Newfies will suck your dick if you're a tourist, but Newfies will immediately give you shit if you're an outsider and move there to stay, even if you're an Anglo.

no who tf is that?

the northern finger part if the island is where Leif landed bro

Newfie here, it fucking rocks

>99.9% white, almost everyone is an English Irish mix (with some French and Scottish mixed in)
>best dog ever (based Newfoundland dog bred to save drowning fishermen)
>largest city, St. John's, is barely over 100,000 people, not crowded whatsoever
>accent is a mix of English, Irish and Pirate, and changes by region
>absurdly low crime rate
>the inlands are basically untouched
>people are friendly, patient, cars stop in the middle of the road to let you cross
>rich history (coveted settlement the French and English repeatedly killed each other over, Gander Airport was largest in the world during WWII, Atlantic Charter signed in Argentia, first wireless message across the Atlantic was recieved on Signal Hill, etc.)

The economy is shit, though.

I love the music man are you from the island ? and its hard to believe the numbers are that low

How will Canucks in general act towards a humble farmer like myself? I sound like this but I speak faster and voice is deeper.

Ahh, the newfie thread.

My personal favorite. youtube.com/watch?v=PzQadza_vlA

Forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=fj4w6SCn2ZM

Quebec is for faggots

I've been to Dildo near St. John's.

Yes, it's a real place, complete with Captain Dildo himself.

There's a regular poster form St. Pierre and Miquelon

I am from BC i hitchhiked Canada all the way to st. johns, NL in 2012. Newfoundland was my favorite part of the trip, in the rural parts everyone who picked me up were hunting groups of 2-3 people, or guys picking up their moose they had shot. It was in october mostly. One guy had to stop at his butcher and he gave me a moose burger. Friendly people

The economy is the only flaw of Newfoundland and that's because of Cucknada ruining our fishing industry in 1992 by tricking Newfies into thinking we were fishing cod into extinction which is an outright lie just to fuck Newfoundland's economy since there was a strong separatist movement.

Newfoundland also has the highest rate of gun ownership in Canada desu.

From Carbonear, Newfoundland lad. The music here's really nice indeed. We have a really sweet anthem that plays multiple times per day on our radio stations and local TV stations too.
youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ro_B4T2Y

>Spelled New Found Land.
>Pronounced Newf In Lund.

Bunch of literate fuckwits.

>Does anyone on the island even have internet access ?
Yes, most do.

>Why are these barbarians even part of Canada ?
We held a referendum in 1949 to join.

>Are there immigrants there ?
Only in St. John's, and not many of them, thankfully. Still vast majority white of Irish/English ancestry. Still way more nonwhites than 10 years ago. The first time I saw a black person was on a trip to Florida.

>the place might as well be a blank spot on the map
For the best. The economy is also down the shitter right now.

Also, we killed all our natives on the island. The rest of Canada really should've done the same so we could be rid of those parasites.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk

lol its Jesse Ventura and Alex jones just scooping some fema coffins

Also the only province that used to be its own country. Most of us identify as Newfies moreso than Canadians; literally anyone older than 67 was born in the Dominion of Newfoundland.

we like the uk more than any other country on earth shit we even support the monarchy more than the brits especially in our rural areas

dont you have the queen on your money also

>Lund
REEEEEEEEEE

It rhymes with "Understand"

New Finland

Everyone who comes to my part of Ontario is known as the newfie. It's neither an insult or a compliment just a label. My neighbour/friend is called newf. It's quite odd actually now that I think of it as it's not meant to be negative in any way.

no, the "lund" is wrong.
It's Newfin-land

of course she's our head of state, all of our military and top civil servants swear complete loyalty to her and heir heirs only.

I have lived with lots of Newfoundlanders from Alberta to Ontario I feel like there are more of you guys outside of the province then within the oil sector I thought was good there though

>Newfoundland
>discovered in 1497
t.Giovanni Caboto

I love it man

>we will never be our own country again and be free of cucknada from shitting on our economy

I watch them on periscope all the time. Fascinating people.

agreed man dan destroys the fuckers

Give Labrador back, fucking thief province.

If Quebec goes and it probably will eventually I could see a maritime union taking hold. You also have the 2nd highest rate of federal jobs and quite a bit of oil that the feds sort of subsidize so I wouldn't blame it all on the feds.

I will visit one day and I have to say it's because of the best dog ever. Here's my 10month old puppy.

It used to be a derisive term in the 70s-80s; it was associated with the hard-drinking dimwitted fisherman stereotype. My dad still hates it.

Nowadays it's a term of endearment. Every mainlander who comes here is all "I LOVE NEWFIEEESSSS THEY'RE SO NICE"

I think the pirate tounge is cornish. If im correct in thinking cornish people settled
There?

I found that there is pretty big forestry business in Newfoundland. Would it be possible for me to get a job there with bachelor or master degree on forestry?

>Irrelevant country makes irrelevant thread about its irrelevant social issues

canada is for faggots

Why did the have to change Screech from that awesome label to the boring uninspired shit they use now. It's almost as bad as the new Black Horse label.

It's not irrelevant for the people that live here burg.

no it used to be britain

lol that awesome man you seem to have more culture then most places in Canada are there any movements for independence ?

My buddy is from Newfoundland. He says they 'solved' the Indian problem there, so... must be doing something right.

There will never be a maritime union, because all these provinces belong to Quebec. Our ancestors lived there and the Anglos deported them. All their rightful ancestors are French, just like their lands.

Nothing belongs to Quebec. Quebec is the marxist cancer inside this beautiful country and it's growing under its Trudeau family. Quebec must be destroyed.

someone please make islam version this

Other cons are the weather is shit, the roads are shit and people constantly complaining about this or that. Like me.

Ise ah born in Fort McMurray berta, capital of Newfielin.

>What the fuck goes on in Newfoundland?

Alcoholic former fishermen getting into drunken brawls over who gets to work on the new oil rig, then getting their stab wounds stitched up courtesy of Western Canada's taxpayers.

>burger
>not irrelevent

No one cares about burgers their problems are irrelevent

worst dog ever.

edgy post new namefag

>It's not irrelevant for irrelevant people.

o k

Newfoundland's a mix of irishmen, cornishmen, welshmen, scottishmen, and various anglos, plus a bunch of frogs who can't speak french so they speak this really broken "english" with heavy irish accents, and there's a bit of nordic blood here too.

Newfoundland is definitely very cultural, but that's because it's largely a group of anglo, scott and irish fishermen who have been secluded from the rest of the world for nearly 500 years after they settled. There used to be very big independence/separatist movements in the past, but Cucknada filled Newfoundland with bullshit propaganda saying we were fishing cod to extinction, banned our cod fishery, ruined our economy, and essentially quieted down separatists because they think that their economy can't survive without Cucknada.

There's been a lot of talk about reopening our cod industry though, which mainland cucknada deeply opposes for obvious reasons. Once Newfies and the maritimes realizes they can survive on our cod industry without cucknada there'll probably be seperatist movements again. Nobody in eastern Canada really likes Trudeau, or anything west of eastern canada for that matter.

get out it's NOT FOR YOU

The moose long since overran Newfoundland, that island is their territory now. All that is left are devolved subhumans surviving on the moose droppings.

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, Newfoundland.

youtu.be/dB5cgwTY5ME

I actually had a philosophy professor that was from there. He was a pretty cool dude.

>mfw I see so many fellow newfie Sup Forumsacks

Most of the people I know are filthy lefties or liberals. After the pride parade and the anti austerity protest I thought anything remotely right wing was a fantasy here. Cheers lads.

I know a newf who says the worst natives in Canada are in Labrador and that the government builds them houses and that they rip holes in the center of the houses and the ceiling and have fires right in the middle of the house

Yeah but that's France not Canada

>anti-austerity
>bad
Are you seriously pro-austerity?

I've never met a liberal or left-wing Newfie and I've been living here for 23 years.

Has anyone ever seen a young attractive Newfie woman.

I'm convince all Newfie women are old hobbits

They're 100% right. Fucking Davis Inlet/whatever Native name it is now is like the biggest shithole in the country. The island purged their natives, but Labrador is a barren wasteland so I guess no one bothered. Quebec can fucking have it as far as I care.

I met a guy from Newfoundland once.

He had a yank accent but had the slang of an irishmen or a scot. It was weird

They're growing in the university neighbourhoods (foreigners, transplants from all over Canada). Real Newfies, especally baymen, are conservative as fuck.

This video will tell you everything you need to know about Newfies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0

You're right. Labrador belongs to Quebec.

1949 Mainlander.

This is your typical young Newfie woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8pp_07fvGk

everyone is white there but everyone is also super liberal, like most of canada

>A FUCKING LEIF

Did you see those retards? No, I am not pro austerity, the protest was a bunch of faggot marxist chanting that "hey hey! Ho ho!" Shit.
I envy you.

Yeah, rural places have more Irish accents, while in urban centres people talk more like Americans than other Canadians. At least to my ears, maybe my perspective is warped.

Bullshit m8 I moved there from Alberta to a small town and nobody gave me any shit at all. Welcomed me like one of their own.

Literally the first young Newfie woman I've ever seen.

Who /NewBrunswick/ here?

Go way b'y. I'd say 75% or more are liberal as fuck.

Oh but I wanted to say Austerity isn't right-wing.

lol what part of ontario

>There's been a lot of talk about reopening our cod industry though, which mainland cucknada deeply opposes for obvious reasons.
>Implying any of our government's give a fuck what you salt water niggers do
Keep complaining, welfare queens, when the West gets its independence, your province will starve.

I've met lots, m8, and I lived there for only 2.

lmao !!!

Depends on where you're from lad. Everybody I know voted for Trudeau but they all hate him, the general consensus from the b'ys is that they hate harper even more. if you ask Newfies about the american election almost all of them will support Trump. My fucking neighbours have a misspelled "GOD BLESS DONAHLD TRUMP" sticker on their car, lad, and that's only the beginning, plus all of the b'ys at the bar drink to live trump rallies on the TV, and call hillary the "da wicked witch"

Something called "glocal justice" has been put in high schools in town. Looks like a prep course for university. Trying to get the brainwashing started early it seems.

forgive me sir

Sussex

I don't know why I don't hear more from you guys on here but people from Alberta and the west or Quebec never shut up about where there from people from Ontario like me try to keep it hidden though