NEW MEN'S SITE

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them. That changes today. Welcome to The Cuck, a pop-up, bespoke men’s site, for men.

>The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms, and over the next few days or until it is apparent that we have not been able to attract a really loaded sponsor (P&G please call us back), you’ll hear from some of the most thoughtful men—and non-men—working in media (Gawker Media, specifically) today.

>What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

>But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!

JUST STORIES THAT CELEBRATE THEM FOR SAYING SMART THINGS IN INTERVIEWS OR APPEARING IN PAUL FEIG MOVIES

WHAT DO YOU THINK MEN!!!???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pf1Gn
thekek.gawker.ml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't give these fuckers any clicks.
archive.is/pf1Gn

>Linking directly to the site

God how much are they paying you to advertise you fuck?

Hahahahaha, they are actually calling themselves cucks now.

Memes do come true.

I can't wait to read the article on how to talk to my wifes boyfriends son.

shit sorry guys I didn't realize

won't happen again

do I use

archive.is/pf1Gn

this?

Is this a meme?

How do they expect to make any money off of this?

These are the kind of people we should give to mudslides to be cannibalised

By us being stupid and constantly having threads about it.

I dont believe that this is real

This is satire. Hulk Hogan destroyed their business so they just don't give a fuck about anything anymore.

Highly appropriate name at least.

Why do they have a picture of a chicken when cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird?

This.

>There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

To me this is a proof it's satire.

what are you talking about?

this is pure liberal ideology

but yes, it could be satire

is there really any difference any more? Liberals have become irony; destroyer of truth.

it is a black cock

Sup Forums just got raped pretty bad.

Pathetic sniveling vermins like you should be eradicated first for failing to prevent such a thing.

says the guy who also failed to prevent such a thing.

of course it's real, and pretty funny concept tbqh
>fag paparazzi site
>reports on all kinds of celebrity scandal bullshit, holds no punches
>opens site called "the cuck", a place for men to do men things
>but we won't objectify women, or be too crude :>)
it's bants on celebrities like hulk, and their fans, who have thin skin. not sure how many people will get it though, cuck isn't exactly mainstream yet is it?

thekek.gawker.ml

Your email link doesn't work, stupid.

uhm

sure, I guess?

>we use ((())) to identify kikes
>stupid fucking kikes think they're spiting us by putting ((())) in this Twitter name
>we call cucks cucks for their cuck ways
>the biggest cucks adopt the term to write about their cuck lifestyle, like they're proud of it and like it's spiting us

Guys, I think we're onto something. They seem to be under the mistaken impression that using our memes and tools against them somehow sticks it up to us and makes us impotently rage at how their superior Jewish intellects once again ran circles around the knuckle dragging Nazis that we obviously are, without realising that they're actually helping us reveal their ways to everybody else and spreading little redpills.

The illusion that they can take control of our creations to turn them against us is irresistible to them, it is a supreme b8, they'll take it every time and don't seem to ever realise what a mistake it is to eat the whole thing.

Gawker doesn't like me

>Logo is a big black cock
FUCKING POTTERY
But it seems too perfect to be true. Surely this is self-aware to some extent?

Honestly this.

The "appropriation" of ((())) was the biggest tactical error I've ever seen the kikes make.

It's like they started ironically wearing yellow stars as a badge of pride. People can see exactly who they are now.

Sure there may be a few cucked gentiles who use them as well, but when you're that much on the Jews' side it doesn't make much difference if people think you are anyways.

>mfw the hulkster technically owns this shut site until they pay debts

I think it's a joke, which for us, makes it a meta joke, because the fact that their satire is no different, or even less gay than their normal writing, makes it that much better

What do you mean, it's an email address in a mailto link? What doesnt work?

Either click it to open in an email client or right click->copy email address.

>Burning down their own site before it's handed over to the Hulk

this is obvious satire you morons

aggressive white males don't contribute to their communities, so no one needs them.

LOL are these fucking niggas for real? Hahahahhaha what the FUCK!

>americans

I actually wrote this story when Hulk won the first suit. We're meming reality guys

No it's real.

oh my god its fucking real. Holy shit this is sad and hilarious at the same time

Gawker is pulling a left hook on us to make us into their userbase by giving us satire

Wow... can the universe just get broken from expanding or something already?

It's like they turned our meme into their meme thus turning our meme into a meta meme

Are people so stupid that they won't make the connection??? HAHAHA the establishment is so damn stupid. This is like a grand theft auto video game.

The media we knew is DEAD. here is a skeleton playing a trumpet to say good bye to the career of all these poor men working on and visiting "The Cuck" website.

F

>exploring modern masculinity
you mean "deconstructing" it through constant marxist critique?

It's actually kind of brilliant. It takes the power away from the insult so it no longer means anything and can't be used as a weapon anymore. At least that's what my wife's son told me it meant, I haven't seen it. I was busy taking a piss sitting down in my shed.

t. Free advertising

did some troll already buy gawker?

Why is a proud cock the symbol, shouldn't it be a cuckoo bird?

This is the most obvious bait i have ever seen and i am ashamed it's been so vocalized on Sup Forums.

Ohh waa

It's just funny bro

If you have a problem with banter please, there's now a site for you!

Is this comic supposed to be pro or anti trump?

Horsey is a deep cover nationalist pretending to be a liberal political cartoonist.

anti, but it just makes us Trump supporters look like badasses.

Is this for real?

Is this individual literally stating that we are all meathead chads?

Jesus Christ, you autistic fucks. This is satire. It's a troll. How can you not pick up on that? And you wonder why people think we're socially retarded dumbshits...because half of us are. You guys are starting to become as out of touch as the geezers at stormfront.

>Gawker goes bankrupt
>Needs more monies
>creates "The Cuck"
>Acquire clicks

Brilliant...

This shit is too fucking surreal. Not only do they believe that somehow this exercise in catering to the emasculated is somehow moral, but profitable as well.

I've come to hate this form of capitialism which engages in social gentrification and virtue signalling to deflect valid criticism at how bankrupt these individuals are financially, morally and intellectually.

I hope Hulk Hogan smashes these mother fuckers for every. Fucking. Cent.

/thread

2spooky4me

Stop the inferiority complex about your penises and get over here

>it's a "Sup Forums fails to notice obvious satire and then claims 'muh Poe's Law'" episode