The first review of JLAction is here

newsarama.com/30430-justice-league-action-is-the-heir-apparent-to-justice-league-unlimited-and-teen-titans.html
its apparently good and theres no exposition dumb and that is fine by me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMk
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qw7WuiItdA
youtube.com/watch?v=EDSj5ZvlbuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no exposition dumb
Wasn't this show announced as being targeted towards 8 year olds?

>putting JLU and Toon Titans in the same category

>Justice League Action doesn’t achieve the epic scope of Justice League Unlimited or the soap operatics of Teen Titans in just one eleven-minute episode (and expecting it to would be folly),

Ouch

>Unironically posting Dobson

That was expect though, you can do so much with 11 minutes, at beast we can hope for some funny quick plots

So they just jump into the universe without describing shit?

well it was nice to hope for something good

next time don't just assume flavor of the month formula can work for action shows

11 minute runtimes are for comedy shows
Don't try to force and action show into that vein. even BBATB understood that.

>they just jump into the universe without describing shit
To be fair, we know who this characters are, what do you expect ?

I'm happy if this turns out to be Brave and the Bold MK 2, simplistic/mostly comical characters but colorful, varied, fun settings; obscure references and guest stars (hello Space Cabbie) and ADVENTURE.

I think it looks like it honestly.

Adventure time?

I don't know, Steven Universe episodes are that short and they manage to have decent plot/character progression and world building.

>Adventure Time
>Action Show

Are you actually retarded?

When is this supposed to come out?

Its apparently Brave and the Bold 2.0, expect obscure characters up the ass

Well that's good.

In two months i think, also, nice quads

The old Powerpuff girls show was 11 minutes and it had good action in it.

Here's a more succinct review: Justice League action is fucking garbage, nd here's why:
>"Diana, these MEN are your friends?"
>"More like sidekicks, Mother."
Fuck this show.

/bait/

Come on, user, don't tell me you get triggered this easily.

>disliking poor characterization is bait now
Kill yourself.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums defend this garbage? Oh right, because Diana having nice hair makes her being portrayed as a feminazi asshole perfectly acceptable. Seriously, kill yourself.

You have no clue at all about wonder woman, do you? That attitude is liberal on Themyscira. The conservatives would likely just drop you off over Atlantis in exile. Unless you're a good swimmer.

B:TAS puts you in the middle of his career and its not that hard to get into. What's important is that all of these shows also do a good job introducing the heros' personality in the first few episodes, from this review it sounds like Justice League Action is no exception.

Huh.

Not him but if anything isn't Hipolita the one being a feminazi here? Which is expected, since from what I know from the George Perez Wonder Wonman comic, amazons do not like or trust men from what Hercules and company did to them. Diana's just being bossy and feisty I guess.

Clone wars was 3 to 15 minutes

Telling people to kill themselves speaks of your own inner issues, user. You should seek some professional help. You're worth it!

Diana being full of herself is great.

would you be complaining if the flash was saying it to his mom?

Yeah you're right, the casual is just beong casual. If he sticks around and actually BOTHERS READING THE COMICS he'll learn to not be a faggot.

>Diana's just being bossy and feisty I guess.
No, she;s being an arrogant cunt, which the Wikipedia entry you glanced at failed to tell you she isn't supposed to be. But she's a warrior, which means fuck effort or basic research, Just make the Amazons into evil sexist bitches and call it a day.

>That attitude is liberal on Themyscira.
Your point being? It's still a really stupid and out of character thing for her to say. How many times do I have to tell you to kill yourself before you stop defending this tripe?

have you read WW before or you are just retarded like that ?

>which the Wikipedia entry you glanced at failed to tell you she isn't supposed to be
There comes a point I realize it's better to let some people have fun with their bait and whatnot so yeah, have a blast, user.

Hi cranky

It's called bantz, you manbaby.

>reading comprehension
>you

I'm sure someone as dumb as you knows what to do by now. You should have seen this often enough

My point being that you are bitching about something that has been part of the DCU since like for fucking ever. Themesciria is populated and run by a semi divine bunch of feminazis. Thats like complaining that theres no humans in Latveria's military or too many black people in Wakanda in Marvel.
And how many times do I have to tell you to stop deflectong your own issues and seek help before it's too late? Seriously if thats your only come back you have some problems dude.

No they don't.

No, because I don't give even a fraction of a fuck about the Flash.

>Diana being full of herself is great.
>Sup Forums genuinely liking it when a feminist icon acts like an arrogant bitch
... What backwards reality have I shifted into? Maybe there is something to that whole "Sup Forumsmblr" meme after all. Seriously, the fuck is going on?

just go ahead and say you hate wonder woman

What the fuck is up with her hair?

you seam have come to the wrong board, Sup Forums has always been more liberal than other boards

These others might be more for you
or just get

It's Wondy, Superman, and Batman, they know their origins through sheer osmosis
Well, except Wondy, but no one cares about her, she's just there because standards demand we have at least one woman on the team

>acts like an arrogant bitch
Is showing off to your mother being a bitch now ? for fuck sakes dude

Diana doesn't do banter, retard. And stop calling it "bantz" for fucks sake. What are you, 12?

>it's been there forever because bad writers are fucking idiots
>that makes it okay
Seriously though. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I'm usually the only one on this board who actually does like Wonder Woman.

Why is all animation like this these days

>Diana doesn't do banter
t.your ass.

Well then you e clearly don't actually like anything about wonder woman, why let it get you so damn triggered? Just pay attention to comics you like.
As for your lack of origional insults now its just way too obvious that your a shite troll, you tried to hard kid. Dont tug the bait so much next time.

She has it swept to one side

>Well then you e clearly don't actually like anything about wonder woman
There's not exactly a whole lot to like, she's shit made by some weirdo feminist to fill his bondage kink, if there was any justice in this world she would'be regulated to third liner stuff instead of making the third person in the DC trio,

And before you reply I can do it for you
>Mneh mneh mnheeeeeeeyeh waaaaaaah!!!!
>Kill urself
That about right?

She looks like a douche, part that do evenly, dammit.

Yes, because Perez run doesent exist, neither does Azz run

She really doesn't. Because unlike other superheroes, she doesn't prance around like a child playing games and doesn't waste time making up dumb jokes. When she speaks to villains, it's to try to convince them to surrender and repent for their crimes.

Waifu-baiting to make everyone forget that the writers have shat all over her again.

Diana is specifically an exception to her kind. What other amazons would do serves only to contrast with her progressiveness

>if I tell you to kill yourself enough times it will hurt your feelings and change your opinions

Never change manbaby

Yeah, if they kept Martian Manhunter and just Marveled Cyborg into the token female, I dont think anyone would have cared.

Too little, too late, the fact of the matter remains she is born of a tainted, stupid concept and shouldn't have received approval

This is bad bait but don't come at Marston like that you stupid piece of shit

>she doesn't prance around like a child playing games and doesn't waste time making up dumb jokes
Nigga are you a retard ? she fights with a smile on her face and makes little jokes all around the league, have you read Kelly Run on JLA ? for fuck sakes

Conroy's voice doesn't fit the look of this Batman.

He could be an Azz fan, where she's dour and serious 80% of the time

Marston never made the Amazons murder babies and kill people. Your oh so precious Azzarello and his ultimately mediocre run did that. And before then, Dini ingrained the idea of Diana being a fun-hating asshole into everyone's minds with the DCAU.

I don't have a problem with Marston aside from his Golden Age wacky bullshit style of the time.

Even them, she made jokes a little bit

This all comes back to that one fucking line about sidekicks, doesn't it? You ever listen to a mother daughter conversation? The passive aggression could draw blood in the wrong circumstances. She's just side stepping an issue in a way that will shut the old bag up.

She made bad puns and wordplay, but everyone did because that's what gets Azz off I suppose

Diana isn't a robot ya know, she's not a clown but she's very much capable of smiling and making a few light hearted jokes. You've got some major autism dude.

>This is bad bait
>But
>*Takes the bait*
*Slow clap*

>a domme calls her subs subs
It's true to Marston.

Shame Diedrich is already playing Booster in this cartoon.

All i care is for mah boi Plastic man

>This all comes back to that one fucking line about sidekicks, doesn't it?
It's a shitty line, and the only bits of Diana they chose to show in this trailer are that, and her cutting shit up. That tells me all I need to know. They keep doing this shit to her and I don't understand why. Do people like it when Diana is written as an unlikable chauvinist jerk? Cause I don't see the appeal of making someone who's supposed to be kind and compassionate into a turbobitch.

Fuck off grandma

I just want my boi booster gold to get what he deserves

>Cause I don't see the appeal of making someone who's supposed to be kind and compassionate into a turbobitch.
You are the dumbass that says that she doesent make jokes so i don't get your point

Go back to your safe space

She doesn't make jokes. At least not when someone competent is writing her anyway.

>falling for Bait
come on Sup Forums you're supposed to be better than that

You fuck off your grandma probably had a better idea how things work than your liberal bitch nigger ass.

>dat Wondy

Competent people wouldn't be wasting their time on rags like comicbooks.

He hates characters with personality, I guess. Probably something to do with the suicidal ideations.

>>come on Sup Forums you're supposed to be better than that

you must be new here dot jay peg

>you MUST make stupid jokes to have a personality
I'm surrounded by idiots.

You just essentially called Neal Gaiman incompotent, so your point is for faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMk

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qw7WuiItdA

Annnd Wonder Loli

>posting a picture from that shitty WW digital comic
>"A Character can only be one dimensional and never make remarks"
I rest my case

He is wasting his time on this garbage, comicbooks is where concepts die and faggots get their foot in the door because standards are too low.

Diana made a joke, get over it

"More like sidekicks" is barely even a joke, let along a stupid one. You need to take a walk, lighten the fuck up. Pic related is a stupid joke. "More like sidekicks" is a quip.

How come it feels like we have gone backwards in visuals, i dont remember justice league looking this flat and cartoony.... man

Just off the pick in the op atleast

>Pic related is a stupid joke
Fuck you that panel is great.

Women belong in the battlefield and by god should STAY IN the battlefield!

youtube.com/watch?v=EDSj5ZvlbuU

I know, right? I load it up and stare at it when I'm down. I don't know the context but the longer I look at it the happier I get.

>I don't know the context
The context actually makes it really sad. This is shortly after seeing his son killed, and "Bat-Cow" is the pet he saved from a slaughter.

>come on x you're supposed to be better than that
Is there a dumber and more obnoxious meme then this?

Yeah, Damian have cat Alfred, bat cow, doggy Titus and then just... horrible die

Well shit. I'll post a proper stupid joke as an example then, I figured that was bizarro batman or something.