What did I miss?

I just came back from a trip from another country, 10 days without Internet, 10 days without you faggots. So what did I miss?

Trump saying Obama started ISIS is a good start.

Trump general too, I guess

Trump said someone should shoot Hillary, he ordered a crying baby out of his rally, he took a purple heart of veteran, insulted the family of a dead soldiers, apologized for saying we were sending money to Iran, but later said the same thing, advocated trickle down economics, has a team of economic advisors who are all billionaire oligarchs, and advocated using nuclear weapons three times.

To summarize:
He lost the election.

Again, I had no internet so can I see the sources? If it's true, I'd like to see for myself.

No he was talking about Sup Forums. Some shills came and invaded, people praised Kek in response, funny memes were posted and unfunny one were created, and people complained about blacks.

>I had no internet so can I see the sources?

It's called google. Literally all information is at the tip of your fingers.

Why are cannadians chilling so hard?

google it you lazy fuck

John Oliver and the other establishment comedians have accurately covered the events fairly well.

As you should be able to tell from these responses, Sup Forums's being invaded by shills.

That's what you missed.

He didn't actually say Hillary should be shot, that's how the media spun what he said, even though he had just been talking about gun owners as voters a moment ago.

He isn't going to lose he is doing fine

When ISN'T Sup Forums being invaded by shills?

What country were you trapped in?

Half of those are not true

Trump fucked up, and he is losing now.

It's at the level that Trump can't recover from his fuck ups.

it was purposely worded to create controversy, Canuk.

are they really correct the record shills?
has anyone found out where they are actually coming from?

Nicaragua. It was hell. But I got some pretty sweet ass rocks from there. Volcanic rocks.

Is there already a version with Jews?

That would be great.

That guy just posted a bunch of misinterpretations of what Trump said. Sad that people would deliberately lie about something when it is so easy to google the actual transcripts. NO ONE actually supports Hillary, except for the media. Trump is going to enjoy a Reagan style victory, leaving all of the nigger lovers crying in disbelief that Hillary lost. They were so sure she had it won, the media said it every day! I hope that you guys try to get violent. I am itching to shoot some progressives.

Man that does sound mad sweet. Obsidian? Pumice?
All my rocks are local.

shoo shoo shills.

It's from the Ash Mountain a ways from Managua. I haven't had a chance to identify yet, since the airport lost my bag, so I'm killing time on Sup Forums until it's returned.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

>Trump said someone should shoot Hillary
No, you stupid burger, he was talking about Hillary banning firearms if she gets into office, and said that the "Second Ammendment People" are the only ones who could stop such bans.

nigga we melt in the summer so we chill for hill

People call me a shill because I share hatefacts about Hillary being the best President for Canada since the 1940's. I don't even give a shit i'm going down to detroit to vote just like I did in 2008.

More unintended irony from the "caring" left: they don't care.

MMMMM THESE TRUMPFAG TEARS ARE DELICIOUS. HOWS IT FEEL TO LOSE THE ELECTION TO THE WORST CANDIDATE IN AMERICAN HISTORY

>John "it's 2016! What do you mean you don't want millions of jihadis in your country, bigot?" Oliver
>accurate
Shill thread
Sage

Aggressive white men believe in competition.

but they suck at everything

It's over, you lose. Good day sir.
We're not even shills. I'm more conservative than anything else and I'm glad this trainwreck is finally over. Sadly liberals are going to sweep down ticket because you stupid Hicks thought itd be a good idea to fight the establishment with someone who benefits heavily from it.