Reminder that Pokemon Go is racist

Don't forget to hate yourself for being white.

The reason? Because you're more likely to die in a neighborhood with lots of black minorities. They're fucking savages they are

Weren't all the landmarks already picked before the game even launched? From Ingress.

Correct

All the landmarks were submitted by players of Ingress.

If it's not in a predominantly black neighborhood than that's their fault for being lazy niggers not submitting anything.

>An area has more stuff than mine
>Better call them racist
Are these people just naturally insane?

This
Also the article is clickbait

Doesn't she know that they place them in white areas so they chimps and skids and invade them with a "FREE" app.

Poke stops and gyms are at historical locations and landmarks, communities of color don't have those things because niggers don't build or grow communities.

Planning meeting for Pokemon Go locations:

>GUYS - do we a) Send people to safe, affluent neighbourhoods and get called racists?
>Or do we b) send people to Compton and get people killed?

Hmmm funny decision

Long Beach fag here

the poke stops and gyms are definitely racist

also theres this spot downtown by the Light house where groups of at at least 100 all together stand around playing hitting three clustered pokestops

all it takes is one angry mooslem

even if it was this, it is based on phone usage

Aura is mad that she has to take the bus all the way to Long Beach to rob and stab people looking at their phones.

They aren't in black areas because the majority of stops are safe places like parks and churches.

>wanting to send autistic manchildren into the hood waving expensive smart phones around

That wouldn't work out well.

when was the last time you were outside? this game is normie central

holy shit, nearly 50 fucking percent white?

jesus christ what an abomination of a city

>Tfw I use several bots to completely BTFO gyms in nigger areas in both USA and Sweden
I just wish the name plates will be changed though, so I can promote Trump in every american gym :^)

I know right? It disgusts me that its only half diverse.

you wouldnt want to send normies to the hood either

Don't forget that Pokemon Go is a big data experiment made by the CIA.

HAHA OP THIS MADE ME LAWL OUT LOUD LITERALLY DYING RN DEFINITELY SCREENCAPPED WELL WORTH THE THREAD YOU KNOCKED OFF