Just sperged out on fuckbook

May have reveal my power level a tad.

>Blogger writes about band member raping a girl that isn't member of band anymore.
>Band gets hatemail and calls the guy out on his writing in facebook status
>Girl in question waited years to say he raped her
>Comment on bands status saying girls that don't speak out about an actual rape are partially responsible for any victims of aid rapist afterwards and deserve to be victim blamed
>Everyone bashes me in thread
>Keep replying because fuck them

How bad did I fuck up?

is she hot?

No, you're just an asshole, and you showed it to the public and your friends. Good job humiliating yourself, I bet your stomach churned when you saw the amount of likes the people bashing you got, you little shit

using jewbook

Hang yourself famisalami

Wow, thanks for correcting the record on something apolitical

Go back to your Facebook and say you were hacked. Then write a message to all your hot female friends saying how you would never rape them if they dated and that you are a really nice guy. You'll get mad pussy

i did the same
now i have 15 friends lol
thats enough anyway, i have about 5 people i really like and trust

I mean I know I'm an asshole, but my opinion isn't harmful in any way. I was basically saying girls should to speak out after rape, just in a blunt manner

You fucked up.

"Power level" basically a euphemism for edgy asshole. Everybody is one to a certain degree, but that's why you hide it. You left it out there.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

This is an event that happened in the world famalam

post some dank memes icenigger

wrong

power level can now refer to having non approved thoughts and thinking about voting for the wrong presidential candidate. just watch cnn

I mean i'm not edgy desu. I only did it because it's what I really believe and if those assholes can judge my entire character based on 1 opinion on facebook, who's the real asshole? Still me, but not as much as them.

It's a personal event at best. A trite one at that. Take it to /r9k/

I like Sup Forumss opinions better.

We're a board that doesn't slide "Why don't you have an azn waifu" and "Can white people even compete" threads. Come on now, atleast i'm not shilling.

I don't think to many people disagree with that.

Even if she didn't care to much about her own rape by not doing anything she put other people in danger.

shit mate jokes on you
no one takes Sup Forums shit seriously, its all ironic and you sperged out big time

ahaha same here

I have a plugin which tells me who deletes me its funny :P

You see who you really counts for... thats good if you ask me !

Yeah I expounded on the difference in intelligence between the races at my mates birthday party- o was talking abouut it with one guy, and everybody went quiet and looked at me.

I thought it was fucking common knowledge that sub saharan Africans average below 80 intelligence!

I'm not even a racist. But now every cunt thinks I am.

I was just talking to my mom about Bill Cosby. If you wait 30 fucking years to come out, fuck off. Enough said.

MICHAEL GIRA DID NOTHING WRONG

HAHA you fucker! I can see the status you sperged out on cause it's huge on my fb right now too. Why did you have to do that? What's so hard about just keeping your opinions to yourself man?

>caring what people think about you
Nietzsche's übermensch was a man who saw and told the truth regardless of social pressures.

See, I know literally none of the people that commented, so i think I may be in the clear.

Pics of you sperging out or didnt happen

back to /r9k/ loser

The thing is I don't. Which is why I kept responding. I still have the last comment and no one has responded in half an hour so I may be good on that.

screenshots or it didn't happen

>t. rapist looking for justification to continue raping because his victims were too traumatized to say anything

Great idea, let the nigger keep raping because of some self-defined rule on telling the public.

>having cuckbook in 2016
>actually interfering in foreign affairs instead of getting comfy and having a laugh

you don goofed

It's not justification, is enabling.

>84994451
Post pics OP! Or better yet, link us the conversation on faceberg, life is over anyway

see I'm a fucking faggot

Rape is so fucking overrated, during humanity's hunter/gatherer tribal period a man would grab any woman from the tribe he'd fancy and fuck her brains out whether she wanted to or not. According to our laws in modern society that would easily equate to rape and its fucking hilarious that when you really think hard on it this practice is the only reason that humanity managed to survive, because men literally raped women back then. Not saying we should revert back to that primal behavior but humans sure are massive hypocrites.

Yeah guys don't express your thoughts or opinions, you might hurt people, cross that, the Hivemind's feelings. And you wouldn't want that, so be a good little sheep and just move along.

>saying girls that don't speak out about an actual rape are partially responsible for any victims of aid rapist afterwards and deserve to be victim blamed
> and deserve to be victim blamed

one sentiment too far omae

cannot be said to be "actual"

"Icenigger"

Kek

>Being frank/matter-of-fact
>Edgy

Alri soft cunt

>comment war on kikebook
>ever relevant in one person's life

like nigga close your eyes haha

>2016