Why isn't Sup Forums an atheist board? Why do you have to ask your imaginary friend for help?

Why isn't Sup Forums an atheist board? Why do you have to ask your imaginary friend for help?

Prove God wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ie9musGEqQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24577193/#24577193
youtube.com/watch?v=IMgdw2Tief4
strawpoll.me/6507650/r
strawpoll.me/6294204/r
strawpoll.me/5932986/r
strawpoll.me/5709496/r
strawpoll.me/2834214/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In all polls made in this site, atheism has always been majority. It's just a loud minority spouting the christian board meme.

I hate atheists. They should be all about not believing in God, but instead they're all about bashing theists. They're mostly elitist and hateful people.

I'm an atheist too, but I much prefer the company of Christians. A Christian doesn't care what you believe as long as you're a good person. An atheist calls you an uneducated bigot if you believe in a higher power, regardless of your character.

>this site
maybe
>this board
it's almost always 50/50

Agnostic master race reporting in

It's 50/50 when you count believing in god vs not believing, if you separate by denomination christians themselves are around 30%.

well naturally, why would you compare a vague category like atheism with a specific worldview like christianity rather than just theism?

Because the meme claims that this is a specifically christian board.

Atheism leads to liberalism, debauchery, feminism, cuckoldry, homosexuality, drug abuse, divorce, infidelity, etc., etc.

ah i see.
well regardless, atheism isn't a religion, it is merely a lack of a belief in a deity.
therefore, the religion of the board is christianity.

>not verified

Democracy does it again!

Someone post that pic of a fedora asking a girl out, getting rejected then explaining how that proves God is not real because that's OP

Religion leads to genocide, child sacrifice, pedophilia, slavery, irrationality, theocratic dictatorships, executions for blasphemy, and moral decay through the destruction of rational thought.

Perfect, thank you.

>be edgy teen atheist liberal shitposting
>grow up, learn more about the world, have to take care of myself
>see the western world moving away from Christ
>see how they lose their culture and their tradition
>see how they embrace degeneracy
>first homosexually, then trannies, brainwashing children
>all while letting minorities flood the country
>finally they embrace Islam

Christ is essential for man.

I hate theists. They should be all about believing in God, but instead they're all about bashing atheists. They're mostly elitist and hateful people.

I'm a theist too, but I much prefer the company of atheists. An atheist doesn't care what you believe as long as you're a good person. A Christian calls you an uneducated bigot if you do not believe in a higher power, regardless of your character.

Pol is. Kek board prove me wrong

>Stop teaching your kids religion

Translation: Stop teaching your kids Christianity, get rid of it. But Islam is fine, completely fine. I won't mention that though.

The meme pic makes a fair point though about the cruel natural world. Funny enough that religion and patriarchy actually help to aleviate that unfairness, and secularism has shown us what sluts women really are.

Just because you concept is wrong doesn't mean all concepts of God are

You should not put atheism in the same basket as leftism, which you seem to imply. If someone is an atheist then they should fight all religions without question, if they do not then they aren't really an atheist but more of a anti-Christianity or anti-Islam person.

I would say most of Sup Forums is actually atheist, but they larp as being catholic or something else to uphold their obsessions with tradition.

Deus vult. Congratulations for falling for the atheist meme.

Yeah boi

Religion isn't really about God or some supernatural entity. It's about creating a foundation for a prosperous society.

Without it you fall into a nihilistic cesspit of hedonism and chaos.

And praying I'd not about influencing God, rather, to influence oneself through spirituality.

>prove a negative

nice lol Im gonna save that to use on edgy atheist scum

>mfw I'm an Atheist
>mfw when I'm raising my children with Christianity anyways, like I was
>mfw I know you'll grow past this teen angst phase and realize that Christian culture is what allowed free thought and technology to flourish, and Protestant ethics are inherently virtuous
>mfw even if they end up being non-religious also, they'll carry these ethics with them afterwards, like I did

Stop teaching your kids all races are equal. Life is confusing enough without a bunch of made up bullshit.

I'm just glad the atheists here aren't going around calling everyone racist, sexist, and homophobic like other public atheists seem to do. I can't stand humanist boards anymore because of it.

Agnostics
>god can't be real
>but im afraid to go to hell

SJWs literally destroy everything they touch.

>A Christian doesn't care what you believe as long as you're a good person
wew how can one person be so wrong

Fedoras have always been Leftist. The fedoras here are libertardian and open borders. Not a soul is socially Right-wing, only fiscally.

Fedoras are nihilist hedonists.

Why did God create other races

Why did he give us free will

Why did he create the fucking snake in

the garden of Eden

Why did he create this nightmare

Why won't he end it

The word has no mass but undeniably exists and has always existed. The Father exist in such a way.

>I'll believe whichever side proves their claim
Agnostics are the only people honest enough to say they don't have a fucking clue.

Kek exists you fucking, heathens

bc materialism is dead. youtube.com/watch?v=_ie9musGEqQ

Kek is a false god, also known as moloch. Pepe is a Christian frog.

>using the title of krauss' book in a video promoting theism
o shit

religion is an answer not more questions
bad or not, its still an answer that leads to less question
got a question? god is the answer, easy

Life is pretty confusing when your telling kids there are 10 different genders, robbers are gentle gaints, and they are privliged for being a certain color. We need to stop confusing them with this made up bullshit

Wrong

When Sup Forums was /n/ it had Wednesday and Sunday church threads
When it was /new/ it had nightly ossuary thread (rolled over into early Sup Forums)
And before the the Sup Forums harbor attacks and a little after it had Christian generals

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24577193/#24577193

There was even Sup Forums's old soccer team (look at their names) aka our old memes
youtube.com/watch?v=IMgdw2Tief4

The influx of newfags, redditors and shills try to say otherwise

The various strawpolls Sup Forums has taken
strawpoll.me/6507650/r
strawpoll.me/6294204/r
strawpoll.me/5932986/r
strawpoll.me/5709496/r
strawpoll.me/6294204/r
strawpoll.me/2834214/r
strawpoll.me/5932986/r

>be atheist
> the universe came from nothing, there's no meaning to life, gonna focus on me and fuck my culture/heritage/legacy/genes.
Or
>Be theist
>God made the universe
>my side is right and we must continue and defend it

People always ask for evidence of god, but where is the evidence for the devil? Where is there evidence of hell and heaven?

Atheism is a social movement more than a personal belief in a man's heart of hearts.
If you're an atheist and someone knows you're an atheist then your doing it wrong.